News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A million dollar question about LOVE

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

ok...here it goes..
It seems like everything there was to say about love and relationships has already been said...BUT...I search and search (the internet) and still can't find a good, fulfilling answer on the differences between twin flames, soul mates and kindred souls...
this is the best description I found so far http://www.spin.net.au/~tsl/flames.htm
and http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/5456/reincarnation.html
but it's still not enough...
(I have to add that I'm looking for real answers not some love horoscope blabble)

it's amazing how much confusion there is on the subject...lol...looka at this first sentence...it's contrary to what the teksts above have said http://www.thenewstoday.info/20050510/opinion2.htm
PLEASE HELP  :pray:
The only constant in the Universe is change

CFTraveler

I can only offer my opinion and experience.  :smile:

Hannah b

Thanks CFTraveler... :wink: No offence...but THIS time I need cold, hard FACTS...  :whipU:

ps...well if you do want to share please you're more than welcome..inspire us!!

Hannah b

ok, so maybe I overused my moderator privilages...please forgive me everyone , but this is what desperation leads to :grinster:  

I moved my own topic from the spiritual development forum to the chat, because, simply I refuse to believe , that no one.....not even 1 person among the 10,000 users, knows the answer to my question.....
PLEASE PLEASE !!! I NEED A GOOD ANSWER TO THIS!!!!!! :freak:   :eyetwitch:   :crazy:   :crybaby:

Selski

Hannah

We've all got answers - but I would imagine they are based on our own experiences and not on fact.

Well, it is fact, but our own fact.  I don't think you'll get a definite answer to that kind of question - and even if you did get one, you'd be foolish to believe it, until you found our for yourself.  Do you know what I mean?

So I say to you.  Hannah, there is NO SUCH THING as twin flames, soul mates and kindred souls.  There's no difference between any of them, because none of them exist.

There you are.  Fact.  I know because I know.

What do you do now?   :confused:

Whatever I tell you, are you going to take my word for it - just like that?  Surely not.

That's what living is all about in my opinion, having our own experiences to gain some sort of understanding of what "it" is all about.

Are you with me?  :grin:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

:Iagree:

James!  Did you forget to give Hannah her meds and hide the mod keys?  Damn man.. we owe it to the 10,000 users!!  

No overusing moderator privilages... how many times must Adrian beat us before it's remembered??...

Nay :tongue2:

Leannain

i don't believe in such thng as soul mates and kindred souls.
unless ur talking about a soul dividing itself creating another one

Hannah b

aha......I'm with you all I'm with you all....let it roll.... !!! :witch:

Selski...I know what I know, just like we all do.. :wink:..but this time I need facts....this is that that is that... :blahblah:

please bare with me people, I promise to to take my meds and stay away from the moderator pannel for a week and one day..... :eyetwitch:

Tombo

It seems a bit foolish to me to believe you could find cold hard facts on this questions on the internet :roll:

But good luck anyway, Tom
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Ybom

You've come close to finding answers about this, but you set everything at a higher standard than currently provided, so...

What constitutes "cold hard facts" for you, Hannah?

For me, the cold hard reality of this subject is; whatever I feel is right for me is the truth, and that truth is that everyone's truth is correct, so it's a mishmash of 1. no such thing as true love, 2. one individual soulmate, 3. many soulmates, and 4. everyone is your soulmate including yourself. I like number 4 the most because in the end it would bring me closer to the people I hate, and it's the sappiest answer. Sappy turns me on.

If you need more concrete answers than just ramblings by an individual, you may want to seek out the most revered books out there on spirituality, even a biblical answer may help. I think before you look for evidence for the concept of true love, I think you should be able to define love in your own words. You should seek out as much cold hard info as you can find, especially involving societies that are created based on the love concept, such as Turris Eburnea.

Essentially, I'm saying I think you should master the subject and through mastery you will know or can at least find the path to the cold hard answer. Q: Do you believe the path is more important than the final answer? I don't think so, because the next path you create will be even more brilliant. Oh one last thing, I personally prefer the greys to the black and white.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Kazbadan

Even if i believe on OBEs, etc, for some reason i just cant believe ou soul mates. It sounds like bovine excrement :)
I love you!

Vivek

hey rnt we all a part of the supreme soul or known as god?? his infinite expressions??? so tht makes all of us soul mates or something like that.....just wondering...hmmmm.....

Nay

I'm just wondering....whom came up with these definitions and what makes them right?  Frankly I'm tired of all these labels running around. :sleepy:

What happened to feeling close to someone or something without giving it a title..........just feel it!!!   hearts7

Nay  :soapbox2: