News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A rise to action

Previous topic - Next topic

mustard

Can you give more info pal, or is this just trust me type of thing.

xander

perchance the demon war is the war within yourself as you battle your own inner darkness. WHY wait till 2012! Start now, seek out your darkness and deal with it. Demons are just heavily abused gods[:D]

Xander

Anonymous

PM me about what you are trying to do in a detailed format, please.  It will give me something to read during my morning coffee.  Perhaps it will spark an interest or maybe not.  Wow, this is kind of like telemarketing, lol.

Aries

Yea can you post alittle more info? I am intrested in this but I would like to hear more on it from you. What kind of training etc etc...
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

volcomstone

good luck gothic dragon I hope the winds of fortune blow you in the direction of truth and valour,

beware the seven headed serpent and the smokey barbeque potato chips, take heed in the wisdom that is passed down by downy static guard

the demons will be tough to conquer but once the pinapple has been cut semi-circularly the stars will align to cause the fourth density level to materialize into the plane of the ancients

of course don't forget about the illuminati they will be supporting the vile demons of N'biru, HOARD YOUR GOLD AND COPPER, they will provide a means of destroying the physical demons

once victory is ours the spoils of war will be available to us, the ACE or active coronal elements will no longer be passed through a sieve placed by the pleidians

and ultimate power shall be MINE!!! bwahahahahaahh JEllo jello jello
I sense your envy of my neck! bow before me and the kleenex, CROUTONS are the evil older than mankind! scourge the plaque that is encrusted onto the proverbial enamel of earth!, relinquish your feelings of hate and bladder fullness, understand the knowledge an infinite order higher than that of the common pimple,  invest in chocolate!

----this insane rant has been brought to you by  far-fetched illogical correctness ---
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Aries

What the hell are you talking about volcom?
-Aries

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

What the hell are you talking about volcom?

I assume the same thing that GothicDragonX is talking about...Nonsense.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Nay

Dang, now I'm just hungry after reading this thread. [:P]

Nay.

volcomstone

I think in many instances the intentions of the dbz demon warriors are in the right, its just the way they go about it,

they want to change and affect the world for the good, but they're going in the wrong direction.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by volcomstone

I think in many instances the intentions of the dbz demon warriors are in the right, its just the way they go about it,

they want to change and affect the world for the good, but they're going in the wrong direction.

*sigh*...isn't DBZ a CARTOON????? they go the way the artist draw them to go.

Nay.

GothicDragonX

If anyone has read what i wrote and is interested in the offer im me or email,i will answer any questions you want to ask.You ask me info then i will ask you info.

mattrox

m4tt sayz: if you learned your "techniques" from some geocities site or theteachingsofki i pity u
GothicDragonX: i already know of the energy
m4tt sayz: how
GothicDragonX: u have no idea of what i can do
m4tt sayz: then tell me
GothicDragonX: just wait and see
m4tt sayz: dont just say that
m4tt sayz: tell me
GothicDragonX signed off at 6:40:09 PM.

though this is only the end of your conversation, it is easy to see that he doesnt know what he is talking about and has no proof of it.

jc84corvette

Umm how many people are in this forcE? Give some more info about that.

James S

To all of those out there that seem to be prepairing for this war, could any of you please tell me what your source of information is?

What is this great indisputable oracle of unquestionable future knowledge that have you all absolutely convinced without question that 2012 is going to be the time of some global demonic upheval?

James.

Nay

Yeah, I'm with him.... *points at James*  I am totally curious as well.

Nay

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Yeah, I'm with him.... *points at James*  I am totally curious as well.

Nay

yeah me too.

I know about the 2012 war and all but I do not think it will happen.

GothicDragonX

It's people like mattrox that have no faith,he knows nothing.He is to blind by modern science and what the conformist government has put into his mind by the use of propaganda.For that I pity him.

Syke

Shush you.

This "war" is just pretty much a game of chinese whispers, it evolves to how each person wants to see it.

Nostradamus predicted a demonic war around the time of 2012 or 2007 and the mayan calander ends in 2012... those stories along with a couple more that i cant recall at this point in time lead to this war with demons in 2012.

There was actually a good topic about this in the Energy sub forum before it got closed... the only topic in that forum that had some substance to it.

but Nostradamus' "demonic war" could really mean any type of war with demonic or devistating factors about it.... and could be at any time from now to like 2050. not necessarily a war with demons.

I think people such as GothicDragon, ssjFive and shenron should all go and write a story or something, put their imagination and facination with demons to paper and stop trying to make other people believe it they way they see it.
-Syke

mustard

"2012 The Rise of The Antichrist"  The dragon's last head is prpearing to surface and start what hister(a name that Nostradamus used from one of his visions to tell about Adolf Hitler)had failed to do.

Or maybe the pollution we created to this planet might finally backfire at us.

bluelite

This is so funny!!!!!!!

Aries

GothicDragon we all would like more info on this please. How many people are in your group? Where do you get your info from? How long have you been training?
-Aries

1Zenryoku

I FIX!!!!!!!!!! here goes
Many people believe that the end of the world will come with the ending of 2012 december 21st, the final date in the mayan calendar. what the mayans calculated was that the earth would return to a point in space where it started off about 5000+ years ago, the beggining of a new cycle. The alignment of the earth at that point is supposed to enhance its magnetic (and vibrational?) frequencies due to celestial objects in relation to earth (celestial bodies, stars, planets, galaxies, etc..)to a point which it has not seen for 5 millenia. This is when two dimensions are supposed to merge. A demon relm and our relm.  These demons can not be hurt with technology thet can only be harmed with ki (spirit energy) A warriors punch will have more effect than a bullet.  some say that the spiritually weak will be killed in the merger.  I know I won't but it makes you think doesn't it.  I know we have all heard of the end of the world but this is the coolest one I have heard yet.  Imagine it it would be like after judgement day in TERMINANTOR........ It  would be so cool.  I mean kinda bad but it would be a battle to end all battles. I like a good fight and at this time I would have a divine right to kill my enemies the demons. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: (Gods permission)
so I will train harder for the next eight years in wait for the war. what will you do???

Aries

I think that to spend the next 8 years in training would not be a good use of time.
And I also dont think that the end of the world would be cool.. or something to look forward to.
There is alot of changes that need to be done to the world, but first we must learn to unite as a whole. Most people are to concerened with money, and where they are gonna get there next high, or when they will next get some butt..
In my oppinion the world isnt ready for this type of thing, and if it were to happen any time soon we would all be f*cked.
-Aries

Anonymous

So what if we are not ready for it.  That's what always happens anyways.  Big deal if we are all f*cked.  That's how it works.  You could not train and it could happen and you would die.  You could train and it could happen and you will be all alone in some cave because you are seriously outnumbered.  You could not train and it could not happen and you could keep on going on getting a piece of the cash, a piece of *ss, and a piece to smoke from.  You could train and it doesn't happen and then you are just really healthy and going to live along time.  Pretty much there are going to be the people who train and the people who don't.  Might as well quit talking about it because that is how it is.

Clow

Ryoku you have it right on the dot and I don't think I could have put it better.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.