About yesterdays crazy thread with psychedelics, meditation, & cryptic talk.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

This post is referring to here. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_do_obes_compare_to_physical_reality-t44202.0.html;msg344888#msg344888

For those of you that haven't heard my apology yet. Let me just say straight out, I am sorry for my part in what happened at this thread. Let's read on to find out more.

Some thoughts about yesterday. You should all know that I was tired yesterday. So today I don't feel as bad having slept, and especially after having talked with Aaron via PM. Szaxx has also been supportive via PM. And so after having Aaron tell me that he couldn't figure out what either side was trying to say. I got a good laugh out of that, after having read it. So I see that it wasn't just me that couldn't decipher this cryptic language.  I also apologized to Aaron for what happened with my part in the whole thing, since I know it was his thread to begin with. I see Aaron as an outsider viewer, and think his voice is valuable here in understanding the dynamics of last nights conversation. This was his perspective "I'm sure there was definitely a bit of them leading you on as well though." He saw it go both ways though, as I admitted I messed up too I feel like I naturally had a wall up. I still have a wall up, I am tried again now. LOL Sleepiness and debating don't mix. LOL OK back to serious talk.

[EDIT: As you can see I post too quick. I hope I don't end up editing this more. I will send all of you PM's when i am fully done editing this. Upon further reflection I thought I would add some words here. I think the post went bad when I answered Xanth by not taking his cryptic game seriously in his first post. I knew he was likely doing this. And so I posed a question to him in response. In the end I started this whole thing in when I interpreted Xanth first post to mean that my unmanifest post was all metaphorical. Yet in looking back he may have not had been saying that. And it just slowly snowballed from there I guess. Even though I answered AstralZombie just fine.

Perhaps I made too much of a deal with the cryptic talk on this page, IDK.

It's very easy for man to look at things as black and white. He's right he's wrong, but the truth is often times multicolored, and multifaceted. Having different and seemingly opposing views that somehow fit together in and bigger picture. I often do look at things this way, but not very much yesterday in a certain way.

Also I think my underlying thought was that I really did want to understand what Xanth was saying I was just frustrated trying to relate it to my psychedelic post.

Also just because I was being a bit sarcastic, and overly bearing, and all that stuff, I did ask a lot of questions that didn't get answered. I also said a lot that showed I was serious about this, and not only trying to be a bit sarcastic and whatever else. So those are my extra thoughts.]

[Edit number two: I want to add that I will not act like I did here again. And I also took out some of the cryptic talk here Xanth, Somewhere inside of me thought I was probably having too much cryptic talk here so I went ahead and deleted some of it.

I assure you guys that my underlying intent was to learn, I was just not channeling some past negative mental energy energy correctly.]

As far as me being condescending, I think I was being a more humorously sarcastic than condescending IMO. BTW I never called anyone names. But there was a some sarcasm and belittling on my part, Xanth was kind enough to call it "extremely overbearing" and saying that I was not being a jerk or belittling. IDK if words can truly describe it all, since beliefs have a lot to do with it. AstralZombie's post at 65 could be interpreted as being sarcastic, and belittling. Which didn't help, though I didn't reply with any sarcastic, belittling, condescending, statements to him, yet he felt at liberty at the end to call me belittling and condescending when Xanth the main one talking to me didn't use such harsh words. Its not like this is the first time me an Xanth as talked, with 248 posts to be name. I am sorry for the negative effects of my actions. At the same time IMHO you guys that are use to this cryptic language stuff didn't even see how this was belittling the main post on that page. The original topic on that page that was begging for some real input that not only I could understand, but Aaron could also understand. Aaron the original thread poster seemed to really like what I had posted. Somehow I think in some way I was more wrong than you guys, but just maybe you guys were more wrong than me in some way. At the end of the day and I am sorry for the role I played in the whole thing. But at the same time you guys did play a part too. - Knowingly or unknowingly I know none of us at the time thought we were belittling or should I say overbearing to anyone hardly, but that is just the way it turned out, and that was the effect of both sides actions. That is just the way it happened.

Most of you didn't know that before the thread closed I wanted to work this out through me and Xanth PMing each other, by totally starting from the beginning again, and redoing this in order to figure out what else could have been said, and learned. Of course by the time I got back the thread it was locked. So I ended up PM'ing Xanth about it anyway. All of you guys are use or know this cryptic talk, that is why you'all took Xanth side right away probably. You understood what Xanth was really saying. But in the real world, on earth, in the physical, this cryptic talk is not typical.

I do take the spiritual path seriously, regardless of what you guys might think. Also I know that you guys probably practice more spiritually than me, but I have my reasons, often health related why I don't. Even though I am feeling better today about it, I am still kind of put out by it all. I felt in a way that some of you guys kind of kept letting me dig myself in deeper while you guys couldn't do anything better than using cryptic language, or talk about things that were not related to the main post for that page. That is just the way it is. I can't be too upset about it since many times we do and say things we don't really mean, or we haven't thought about it in a certain way, or something like that. So it is what it is. And that is just going to be, the way it's going to be. Meaning let go. It's the past.

For the record Xanth after I asked  you to answer some of my questions you said "Well, I didn't see any questions... just statements and rhetorical questions which you answered for yourself." I did ask questions. And even if I did answer some of my own questions I still wanted you to answer them, as it would have helped. There was only one question that I didn't want you to to answer. But usually if I ask a question I want an answer. So I found all in all I found 7 questions that you never answered Xanth. I was being patient too in my own way. And the questions I didn't answer from Xanth 1 maybe 2.

This is meant to help explain my position since I feel I was singled out here. It's not meant beat Xanth up. LOL I was dealing with a lot too.

I have a theory that if I had just seriously answered Xanth first question, and if I had taken it at face value instead and went along with his cryptic game, that this all may not have ever happened. Xanth needs a opt out option for those he uses cryptic language with. LOL I also want to thank Xanth for being patient with me, so thanks for that.

I will not respond to any cryptic talk, and I will likely not even respond to debate, unless specifically asked, though cautiously.

I will say one last thing. Silence can speak a thousand words.

Peace.

Astralzombie

Was this supposed to be an apology or just an explanation for your behavior? In any case, neither was needed. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Fusions

Didn't completely read this post but I just wanted to say that I liked your enlightenment and 5meo post.
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Xanth

Note:  I'll leave this thread going for now... just to see where it progresses, but it will be monitored heavily.

I keep wondering what was so cryptic about my posts... but then I realized just now I used the word cryptic in one of my posts to you.  You seem to have a way to take a single word and just ruuuuuuuuun with it.  ROFL  :)

What I meant by "cryptic" is that I wanted you to actually figure out what I was saying.  Mostly because your posts are, literally, all over the place.
You spout all of these different terms... and yet, I really doubt you have any idea of what you're actually saying.  

But I guess I'll just be blunt:  The day you figure out what a metaphor is, is the day you'll make some huge leaps forward.  Right now, you're stuck in a wash of terminology that you haven't the foggiest idea how it suits YOU.

Read this post that Deepspace posted to you:
Quote from: deepspace on April 08, 2014, 16:36:49
It looks to me like you are the one speaking in some other language, the language of other people's theoretical accomplishments. You talk about all of these theoretical concepts which is fine, but what about YOUR experiences? That's what we are doing here in a topic called "Out of Body Experiences". Everyone here is trying to reach a higher state, we are all working on it in our own way, and there is no one path to enlightenment. Instead of talking about what other people are supposedly achieving I think you should talk about where YOU are at, what experiences YOU are having etc. I'm interested to hear them, always open to someone else's experiences shedding light on something new.
You're so focused on everyone else but yourself... you've completely missed the forest for the trees.  Spirituality is about the YOU... nothing else.