News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And Then What?

Previous topic - Next topic

dpk38

Hello all.
I've had this fear for a long while. It grows from a question of mine. I got this when I was really young, and it's still puzzling. Everytime I think about it, I get this deep fear of my very existence ( be it physical or any other form).
The question is very abstract. Please try to feel the question, feel it rather than trying to understand the words with your mind. I'm not confident that I might be able to recreate the same feeling/fear within you as well (like mine), . I hope I do.

So, all of us have an explanation of life. Be it multiple births and concept of karma, or quest to find God for moksha/nirvana, or your pursuit towards knowledge on the workings of the universe etc. My question is not specific to any of these. It can be applied to all cases.

My question is, who are we? Where are we? What is all this? You may say we are spiritual beings having a human experience. You may say we are points of consciousness stuck in the illusionary physical matrix. But no matter what your answer is, I repeat my question: "what is this? What the heck going on?" I am going beyond your answer. Repeating the question. If you have another answer, then I repeat question. " How does this all end?" You could say (as the Hindus would) "You'd reach the muktisagar" or alternatively "You'd reach oneness and then it's all just consciousness without any form. Just being" but again "And then what?, .... And then what? .... And then again..."

It's too hard to put this in words. It's an emotion.
What is all this birth-rebirth and moksha?
What is ALL OF THIS?? as I keep thinking about it I end up feeling a lot of fear because it feels like I am stuck in this infinite looping game. (Even if it does end, what the hell is this so called "end"? What's after that?) I am trying to recreate my feeling as closely as possible in words. I hope you can understand.
Thanllk you.

The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Szaxx

What you think at the moment isn't everything. Look at your life in the physical as a shadow and no more. Once you leave this existence you become the hand that makes the shadow. At present without any experiences at the source, you'll only see and feel that of the shadow.
Close this line of thought as it'll get you nowhere. I've been here at 9 years of age so know it well. You need experiences in the higher mind where it's all light and colour, then you may progress towards the source. It answers a million questions instantly and creates a billion more. You find peace like you've never known too. Head in this direction and it starts to fit.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dpk38

I guess experiencing the source itself/himself will be the only way to answer all these questions

Xanth

Here's my question then...

What if you can never know your answers?  Are you okay with that?

Phildan1

You should watch these from Monroe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBM7Qeo5bg  video 1-9. Hope it helps a little bit to get rid of this anxiety thing :D
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: dpk38 on August 17, 2016, 06:44:03
Even if it does end, what the hell is this so called "end"? What's after that?
Assuming your talking about the end of the universe as we know it then there would be nothing but pure consciousness, infinite space, and infinite nothingness. There would be no creation. No subject and no object. Words really fail to describe such a state.

Nameless

I highly suspect that if there is any kind of integration with the whole then the next phase will either be total contentment OR a desire to once again make a split. As long as we are conscious (on any level) I think we will have this longing to know.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

dpk38

Quote from: Xanth on August 17, 2016, 12:00:37
Here's my question then...

What if you can never know your answers?  Are you okay with that?
I'll keep myself busy with the nonsensical physical matters..

dpk38

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 17, 2016, 13:02:04
Assuming your talking about the end of the universe as we know it then there would be nothing but pure consciousness, infinite space, and infinite nothingness. There would be no creation. No subject and no object. Words really fail to describe such a state.

So you're just there.... forever.

It's seems quite impossible to imagine anything like it. From what I've heard, it's supposed to be a blissful state. Let's hope it is

Volgerle

A blissful all-knowing state as we know it by glimpses from so-called mystic experience.

We don't know for sure.

Maybe as a human we are also here in order to learn one thing. Maybe the most important thing we learn here:

Live gracefully with uncertainty.

8-)

Szaxx

The uncertainty appears when you strive to project for ages. It fails so you give up, all of a sudden the uncertainty appears and you project.
Great stuff isn't it?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: dpk38 on August 17, 2016, 06:44:03
" How does this all end?" You could say (as the Hindus would) "You'd reach the muktisagar" or alternatively "You'd reach oneness and then it's all just consciousness without any form. Just being" but again "And then what?, .... And then what? .... And then again..."

It's too hard to put this in words. It's an emotion.
What is all this birth-rebirth and moksha?
What is ALL OF THIS?? as I keep thinking about it I end up feeling a lot of fear because it feels like I am stuck in this infinite looping game. (Even if it does end, what the hell is this so called "end"? What's after that?) I am trying to recreate my feeling as closely as possible in words. I hope you can understand.
Thanllk you.

JivanMukti is viewed as an "end" of sorts but it is really just an end of that particular School and one gets off the Wheel and graduates to a new game, of which little has been revealed. I suspect the next level would take place in a non-human state so that any discussion of it is impossible for the human mind to comprehend.

The Masters that taught the theory of Moksha as I first read of it also added that, "there is always a plus element"... One continues to make an effort to expand Awareness and improve Consciousness.
But given the pitiful state of the bulk of humanity there is no point in going into all that in any detail until a sufficient number of Souls start making some meaningful progress.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: dpk38 on August 17, 2016, 15:30:50
So you're just there.... forever.

It's seems quite impossible to imagine anything like it. From what I've heard, it's supposed to be a blissful state. Let's hope it is
Well that is when you merge with your source after death then yes you could be there forever I suppose. Or what would feel like forever, since time doesn't exist there. But chances are you would end up in a place where your spirit would interact with other consciousnesses after death. And yes the heart of our source is bliss too. Once you enter heart of your source you become bliss. Or as you would say dpk38 the atman merges with Brahman.  :-D