News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone seen UFOs last week streak across the US

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromache

I just heard recently that UFOs were sighted across the US, going from the East Coast and travelling West eventually ending up somewhere in Washington State. But I haven't heard anything on the news.

Has anyone heard anything or seen anything themselves?

beavis

what are you implying!! you'll never prove it was me

Andromache

Nay

Hmmm..I haven't heard anything on the news..but then again, they wouldn't talk about it here.

If you didn't hear it on the news..then where did you hear it?  I'm not dogging you, just want more info. :)  

I believe my son and I saw a unidentified-flying-object, one night.  It was weird, there we were at night driving down a back road through a very small town, and I noticed a HUGE round ball of light way in the distance..(you have to understand that it is hilly where we were and once you're on top of one of these hills, you can see for miles on a clear night)  anyhoo, for some reason it attracted my attention..and then it whooshed really fast to the left and then up and then left again and then disappeared.

It all happened in a matter of seconds and my son saw the whole thing too because we both at the same time said.."omg, did you see that, what was it?"  

That happened a couple years ago and we still wonder what the heck it was.  It wasn't a asteroid, meteor, or plane.  It did however, look like a really huge star to start off with, until it did all the weird maneuvers.

I also saw something else, along with 6 other witnesses in 1999, that looked like what I saw with my son, albeit..a lot closer view.  We still puzzle over it.

Nay

PS...I could have sworn I'd already commented on this post...how's that for being out of your body? :P

CaCoDeMoN

Nay, this star you are talking about was also seen bu my uncle, but it was 15 meters away from him, he was scared to death. Maybe it's ball lighting? They fly very fast and frequently change directions....
MEAT=MURDER.

Nay

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNNay, this star you are talking about was also seen bu my uncle, but it was 15 meters away from him, he was scared to death. Maybe it's ball lighting? They fly very fast and frequently change directions....

I've seen ball lightening...not even close to that.  Just me thinking about the scope of the size, not to mention it was in the sky,couldn't even come close to ball lightening.  (I know in this vast forum of knowledge, this topic lays..waiting, but goodness, I can't even begin to find it..I know James was involved and gave very good points about lightening)

I did have a former member tell me (msn)  that it was nothing more than a meteor, (sp?)  but,  it never rang true in my heart.  So, Fuzzy, you still there, lurking??

I can't say, I've ever been in a ship, physically, nor phasing...just doesn't happen with me, but I believe that something does exist......something.  Are they more intelligent? I'd have to say, yeah.  Only because of my lack of personal knowledge on it.  If anyone can travel our universe in a blink of an eye..then yeah, they're smarter. :P

Andromache

I visit a UFO former with other abductees like me...some of them have mentioned it, but I also look for confirmation on the "non-abductee" side.

Nay

And your saying what... Andromache?

A bit more information would be appreciated..:grin:

Andromache

Sorry I mistyped,...I meant to say UFO Forum. ANd I was wrong about something. It didn't end up in Washington, it ended up in Oregon, so say some of the abductees there.

I'd just like to hear if any non-abductees saw something that week...not just limit UFO experiences to abductees.