News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are there weather witches?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

The things I'v heard revolve around the fact that its not a good idea to manipulate the weather, as its not just you you're affecting, so could be bad "Karma" or whatever. I have to say though, that Ive never tried myself.

Tisha

I was successful at it when I was too young to know any better.  On a very small scale, however, nothing big. Problem is, you think you're doing one small thing but there's a huge ripple effect, with unintended consequences.

I'd look askance at active weatherworkers - - - they "know not what they do."

Tish
Tisha

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

Yes, I believe that is the correct way of looking at this. The entire universe operates in accordance with the immutable laws of cause and effect, including Karma, and even a thought is a cause which will have a corresponding effect sooner or later.

Manipulating the weather I agree is definitely a case of causing something, the effects of which would affect others negatively.

Of course, particularly skillful rain makers can cause rain to occur only over their own flowerbeds [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Alezunde

Yeah, weatherworking probably isn't the smartest thing, unless you know what you're doing.

I was just wondering if there were psychics who have affinity toward weather?
Because I know a couple of people who could. :P

-Alezunde

Rob

Why are you all assuming it causes bad karma??! What about someone who diverts a tornado? Or for instance, on coast to coast when millions of people concentrated on and succeeded in completely pacifying a hurricane (I think it was), so it didn't cause any damage when it hit land (by which time it had "inexplicably" almost vanished. Or perhaps making it rain over the sahara, wouldn't that be a good thing to do.
I have some experience modding the atmosphere in other ways, which also seem highly sensitive to thought ie I'll think "it hasn't rained in ages! Not good" – and then an hour or two later it rains. Make of it what you will.....
I've read or heard a lot of times about trying to get clouds to dissipate just using you mind, but not had any success at this. Its completely harmless and supposed to be a good idea of testing the power of your mind, but I have not managed to get any definitive success. Not tried for long enough though. Maybe one of you could do better.
Truth is the weather is screwed at the moment anyway. Chemtrails, enormous solar flares, pollution, HAARP, all beating up our atmosphere - anyone who can help is probably not going to make it any worst....
The slyphs seem to agree with me on this, as they were always so kind when I went for walks in the falklands! Just have to ask politely, on their level, with respect. They do seem to like the work I've been doing (re-energising the atmosphere, cleaning the energy), and dont hesitate or have any difficulty in modifying the weather very quickly when they want to. So, presumably a human could learn to do what they do, and they evidently dont think it is damaging....

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Terry B

Prayer have been used to ask for rain in case of drought, or other change in weather condition. Sometime, the result are very immediate.

Tisha

I must say, the sylphs/undines/salamanders/etc. are quite happy to "play" and they seem very happy when humans are able to connect with them and "create reality" with their help.  However, they are totally amoral.  Not IMmoral, but amoral; they don't have human senses of right/wrong because they're not human.  So if they "play" with you and someone dies from it, it's all the same to them!

I "play" with the elementals, but I do so fully accepting the consequences, positive or negative.  If I play with a storm system and make it go right instead of left, not only will the folks on the right get a storm system they really weren't supposed to get, but folks on the other side of the world could end up getting a weird weather system they never expected.

Weather systems do not exist in isolation.  The "weather" is global.  WE ARE ONE on this big blue marble!

And that's all she wrote, la la la  have a fine day everyone!
Tisha

Alezunde

Quite.
I much agree with Tisha.
I really don't think it's possible for a human mind to comprehend the vastness of even the tiniest action.
Every thing we do, no matter how small creates a chain reaction, a ripple effect, that only creates larger ripples the further it goes.

Here's something that'll give you a headache:
Imagine... if ONE tiny thing had changed about our history?
Maybe... one random person died before he did in our actual history.
That way they won't have done things, good or bad, that would change people's lives. The way they react. Their memories... if you're following me...
Even that... would make that timeline as different to ours as black and white.

Um... it's kinda hard to explain with words... but if you got me... think about it!

-Alezunde

MosesB

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the moral of this story is "Everything you do,Everthing you say,Everything you see,and Every living thing has an affect on its surroundings and to disrupt that process may not be a sin of sorts but will have some conciquences."
"I AM" has sent me

Alezunde

Well, what I'd like to know, is are there psychics who can manipulae the weather?
And if so, what can you tell me about them?