News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bringing It Back

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Just thinking of a general conversation we might all enjoy. So I'm wondering what your experiences have been with bringing things back with you from your astral adventures. I'll share some of mine and hope you all will too. If your lurking around reading feel free to jump in and offer up your own experiences. If you aren't a member sign up.

1 When I was a youngun, around about 8 or 9 years old I brought back dirt one time. LOL. Apparently I was in bed sleeping but also out in the yard playing in dirt pile with our pets. Well it wasn't me rather it was a projection of me. BUT.... my feet wore a fresh coating of dirt. Puzzled the heck out of my mom.

2 A few years ago I came back with wet hair from a swim in the ocean. If I didn't smell the distinct smell of the ocean in my hair and on my pillow I might forgotten the whole experience. After that, no way I'd forget.

3 Sometime later I woke up with a full blown recipe for a decongestant in mind although not the actual paper.

What about you guys, anything you can point to?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bob_the_floater

Wow :-o this is one of those things I will only be convinced of by experiencing it first hand, and if it ever happens it's gonna get send off to a lab for analysis, just to convince myself it's real.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

LightBeam

Nothing has materialized from my NP adventures, only the emotional excitement. But that's very interesting, Nameless. I think I have read other similar cases from other forums and books.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

GrumpyRabbit

Nameless

Agreed Bob, I would have a very hard time believing such if I didn't have some evidence myself. At the time these things happened I had no idea about such and didn't really think about it as a kid. Later with the damp hair and pillow all I can say is that left me walking around in dreamland for days. It was such a powerful experience where I learned a lot about origins.

I've read stories about it since but I don't necessarily believe them as it seems most claims go back to those weird days of psychics and seances (suck hog wash). But my own experiences tell me there can be some residual side effects to our travels. Other than that I don't know what to say about it.

I think the emotional excitement is the most profound thing we can bring back LightBeam.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Hey Grumpy, I concur. lol Would have been great to bring back that machine I found once that erased all the negative influences that make us physical creatures so hateful. Wishful thinking I guess.

Lumaza

Well, if I look back, the only things I have brought back from the NPR is one, a Artistic skill that helped me greatly here in this physical realm and still does today. The second would be a swollen right eye with a rectangular indented shape in it. A third though would be "knowledge", quite a bit of "Gnosis". Some of that Gnosis was courtesy of the many "Downloads" I have had and still do experience today.  :-) Those can never be discounted.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Alex77

I found that I can bring sensations(objects proportion and weight in my hand, pain, being hot), smells and taste(from foods, from nature, from medicines) or sounds for a minute or two from NPR. :-D
Sadly I didn't able to brink cures or money :-P

Nameless

Hey that's great. Bringing back practical knowledge that can actually be applied is the most awesome thing we can bring back I think.
Your artistic skills Lu gained from visiting the AR is extremely inspiring and shows how all this practice should no doubt be used.

LOL Alex but you have definitely seen how intense your capabilities are. That alone is wonderful, the hard part is figuring out what to do with it.

tides2dust

I had things manifest that are relevant to my journey. Whether they came from the NP or not I can't say, instead I'd acknowledge these manifestations as recognition from a Living Intelligence.

Years ago these objects would include, a spoon- the number 4 and a gold medallion with some words inscribed in it about Love!

I have seen, felt and smelt things while completely awake coming from an astral world. I don't know if you consider this bringing it back or just being in a perceptive state? For the visuals this includes... Aura's- only once as a complete shell with layers- usually they're translucent splotches and irregular shaped orbs with holes. I've seen those irregular shaped orbs of different hues chasing each other in my backyard around 3AM- they were very playful.
I've seen a sparrow in my bedroom and I thought there was a bird in my house, but it was disappearing every so often and I realized it wasn't actually there.
I've seen a white feather appear then disappear before it hit the ground.

And one that felt more like a UFO was a tiny silver/glimmering object appear at eye level while I was driving and it headed straight at me before disappearing. The object was no bigger than a tennis ball.

Szaxx

All these are nice experiences, how about  being 'inside' someone else's body then another then another until there's hardly anyone left. Feeling their thoughts and knowing their families as if they were your own. Sounds cool, it was at first, total connection, you become each person at an incredible level of awareness. You feel their emotions too, this is where the scenario changes drastically.
Connected to a Brazilian woman sat on an aircraft flying home, I wondered why I'm being given total access to her life. She was returning to her 4 years old son who she'd missed so much being away. Thoughts of the surprise she'd get when waking him up in the morning a few hours later. This emotion I have never felt before. It was so powerful. Leaving the other passengers for now I decided to keep this connection.
Then a loud thump appeared and shook the aircraft violently, next came being smashed around as the lights went out, losing your sense of direction, the deafening noise of metal being ripped apart, I'll never forget those deafening screams. The stench of the bog and a paraffin smell burning into her nose and eyes too. The fear from this woman was too much. I couldn't end this connection. Pieces of the aircraft and more likely people's bodies being slammed into everthing. Then a short deafening silence, screams started again then slowly faded. Voices everywhere then bang I got out. I don't know if she survived.

I've never shared a portion of one of these experiences. I had so many, all deadly, six days before the event.
These clairvoyant experiences are something I brought back from the NP.
This one was around Christmas in 1972. It wasn't my first, just an early one.
I've left out a lot of details as I'm not too sure if my memory would have mixed a few of these up. This one had a massive emotional impact on me as you'd expect but it was the one that proved the six day wait had begun for all successive experiences.
I have learned to switch this off but it still keeps trying to invade me.

Different from the expected feedback I guess.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on July 23, 2021, 16:51:54
I've never shared a portion of one of these experiences. I had so many, all deadly, six days before the event.
That sounds to me like the "scheduling" of a upcoming Retrieval. You were being "forewarned" that your services were going to be needed soon. I have had similar experiences. Yet, I never confirmed that the event was going to occur. Some have been car crashes, fires, things like that and because those events happen thousands upon thousands of times a day here in the physical, it's hard, almost impossible confirm exactly which one it was. I don't need any confirmation though. All I need is to know that a Soul was helped when they needed it most. Those "traumatic" transitions many times will lead to a Soul being stuck here, in need of a Retrieval.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Alex77

Do channeling count in  :-P

Through a lot of failures, I finally reached a certain state, where I can make a conscious conversation with someone on the other end, yeah it can be creepy sometimes, even can make you feel ill, but also fascinated things can occur. When I'm trying I always relax deeply with closed eyes, but not trying to fall asleep. I begin with series of questions to channel up myself with everything or everyone out there who is listening. The questions are simple like "Is there anybody around", "who is there", "can we talk", "Do you hear me" and others, while I'm expecting somebody to say something. It will not work every time, but when it work, it happen in similar order: first I'm hearing a static sound, then maybe a buzzing, after that a weak voice like it is faraway, when I reach this phase I start asking "Who are you", "Please tell me your name", "Please talk to me", "I'm here to talk with you". After some time the miracle happen, here I'm going to tell about two of those conversations.

1)After some time I got through

What is your name? - *My name is Harper*. How are you feeling Harper? - *I feel very bad*. Why, what happen? - *I think my mom is dead*. Are you sure, how it happen? - *I... I think I killed her, but it was an accident.* OK... where are you now? - *buzzing sound* I'm losing you, stay with me. Where are you now? - *I have no idea, it is dark*. Ok what happened? - *It was night and my mom was driving me home from school, we get into fight and then I saw bright lights.* Are you feeling pain? - *I can't feel anything, how can you hear me, are you an angel? Somebody is coming...* Who is coming? - she screams and I lost connection.

2) I hear a male voice.

Who are you? Tell me your name? - *I'm .... (scratching sound)* Where are you now? - *Nowhere... Everywhere..*. What you want? - *I want you to die, Die dIe DiE* Sorry I can't do that. I broke the connection.

After some time I stopped trying, because was getting really abysmal.

Szaxx

Quote from: Lumaza on July 23, 2021, 18:05:58
That sounds to me like the "scheduling" of a upcoming Retrieval. You were being "forewarned" that your services were going to be needed soon. I have had similar experiences. Yet, I never confirmed that the event was going to occur. Some have been car crashes, fires, things like that and because those events happen thousands upon thousands of times a day here in the physical, it's hard, almost impossible confirm exactly which one it was. I don't need any confirmation though. All I need is to know that a Soul was helped when they needed it most. Those "traumatic" transitions many times will lead to a Soul being stuck here, in need of a Retrieval.

At this time the exact details of where the event was to take place were unintelligible. I knew like the previous times that this will occur exactly as I had experienced. I did go back to the scene later and there was a few lingerers in a kind of stupor. Typically ignorant of my presence but reliving the experience. I somehow knew what I had to do to take them from their loops and can recall them awakening at the edge of the wetland on a hump of sharp grass after I dragged them from the wreckage. Most of them were sat near the tail of the aircraft.
The main issue was that I couldn't understand why I was the chosen one. Why me as a young lad? These incidents continued for decades and every one was a perfect replica of my experience. These all occurred in THIS physical reality and I was powerless to prevent them. The authorities were a complete waste of time, a young lad letting them know of an impending disaster wasn't enough for them to remove their heads from their backsides and prevent the death and carnage. They blamed me for them and made threats so I discontinued all communications and waited in silence for the 6th day. Time and time again hundreds of people died.
A blessing or a curse?
The NP works in mysterious ways, be careful what you ask for.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

All these experiences are perfectly acceptable. I know we all have brought back knowledge that helps each of us in our own personal journey.

Xanth

All I seem to bring back is intense disappointment.  haha ;)

Nameless

LOL, well dear have you read the infamous poem Yourself to Blame by Mayme White Miller?

side note: I personally seem to thrive on disappointment. LOL <---not