The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 05, 2022, 01:20:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geologist predicts pole shift  (Read 2464 times)
Hephaestus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 22, 2003, 23:04:34 »

Yes, its also supposedly set to coincide with an ice age, an asteroid bombardment of Earth, a dimensional shift and an invasion from an alien military force.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 23:12:12 »

OH NO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!! Better break out those giant electromagnets I've been building in my secret underground Evil Genius (tm) brand laboratory to keep the poles from shifting. [Tongue]
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 23:12:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2003, 01:09:53 »

cbvb
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 01:28:18 »

awww, and all those people who are still relying on the magnetic compasses. tsk tsk. they should know better now [Shocked)]

~kakkarot
Fenris
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 07:03:16 »

Blah! Im that confident were not all gonna die that if it does actually happen Ill buy everyone a beer...mmm afterlife beer *drools*
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2003, 07:03:16 »

Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 07:21:30 »

Yes, Fenris. Heaven is a nightclub. My dream from two weeks ago proves it. everything in the nightclub is a dove-white color. It's exquisite. Go  to it in a vision if you ever get a chance! You can get there using guided imagery. Have you ever had one of those vivid dreams in which there were no other people? This was one of those dreams for me. The nightclub had a hot-tub the size of a whole room, a juice bar, dance floor, concert hall, and just about anything else you can think of. It was sweet!

Anyway, I hope I get into heaven when I go (whenever that is). No matter what life throws at us, heaven is worth the price.
Nerezza
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 09:12:54 »

From the article:

Magnetic reversals have happened throughout history and are thought to take a few thousand years.]

It's been a couple of years since I took geology but Im pretty sure the word few is used extremly loosly in this sentence.
James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2003, 19:15:38 »

I've heard this theory a few times myself.
Guess we'd better break out the Acme World Magnetic Field Realignment Tool just in case.

James.

P.S.
Don't you just love it when researchers get convinced of things that are going to happen to the Earth. Does anybody remember the popular scientific theory back in the 80s that said the Earth was going to enter another ice-age?

jilola
Astral Energy 5

143173721 jilola
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2003, 22:12:20 »

Hee.
I love these articles. The thing they conveniently forget is that the time scale is several dozen generations if not more.
Predicting an ice age in the future is a safe bet, ppredicting one during the next 10-100 years is silly. Same goes with pole shifts.
They happen and there is gealogical proff of them having happened in the past.
Predicting the earth's spin stopping is another matter altogether. I'd like to learn where the rotational momentum is going to go. If the moon stays in orbit for long enough it will absorb some but probably not all of it.

2cents & L&L jouni
MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 20:31:04 »

as
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: