News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Getting more girls?

Previous topic - Next topic

SolidMagic

How can I make a spell to get more girls?
Every Problem has a simple solution

Ybom

Short Term or Long Term?
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Draege

Get in shape and improve your hygiene (if you don't have those already), gain confidence, go places where there are girls, and start asking them on dates.

Its an awesome spell, even if its a bit complicated. Works like a charm.

SolidMagic

Short term and maybe 2 long term,,

And for the other post I do have girls and I'm not a shy guy but who does not want more? Its like money
Every Problem has a simple solution

Kazbadan

www.fastseduction.com

Read David DeAngelo, Gunwitch, Michael Pilinski and Mystery ebooks (yeah, you must buy them).

Basically, get in a "ok" shape, and learn how to act like a man.
I love you!

Ybom

Quote from: Kazbadanwww.fastseduction.com

Read David DeAngelo, Gunwitch, Michael Pilinski and Mystery ebooks (yeah, you must buy them).

Basically, get in a "ok" shape, and learn how to act like a man.
Acting being the keyword. I dislike people who claim to be men and are only acting, because they want something. I met one last night actually, who just happened to try to steal my fiancee away from me, and when he couldn't he moved on to the next target. To me, the concept of acting like a man in order to get a couple of months worth of quickies and one nighters (you won't last for the long term relationships using these techniques) is a bit shady.

Now if you're more focused on the long term relationships (erm focus on one or both at the same time as a threesome depending on the terms), then I feel a bit better about what you're doing this for. The best way to carry yourself in this light is to focus on patience, acceptance, and non-acceptance. I expect though that right now if someone tries to put a bit of commitment in your hands, you'll avoid it like the plague.

Kazbadan

It works in many ways, Ybom. My advice is based on he fact that if he starts doing things like in those ebooks/site, he will loose the fear of a women, gain more experience and when it comes the time to search for a soulmate, experience with women will be very great.

There is another ebook from a guy and i think that he is Franc (nickname Zaratrusta in the webiste i gave). That ebook is good for long term relations.
I love you!

Ybom

Kazbadan,
I know it works in many ways, but I was just saying if it was all just an act, then it's usually counterproductive. The best tutors are the ones that teach you patience as well as technique.

Neutrino4344

Dude...you cant get a honey by a spell,I think you need some mac daddy lessons Solid-magic.

James S

SolidMagic,

Trying to use magic of any kind to influence other people, especially to make them like, or worse, love you is a BIG mistake!

At best, someone is held under a sort of glamour, and as soon as that glamouor breaks for whatever reason, they'll turn on you big time. Worst, you end up with a stalker that you can't get rid of because your magic has turned them into an obsessive.

The safest way to use magic for the purpose of attraction is to either use it on yourself to make you more attractive to others, or allow the universe a say in the matter by casting a spell that will have the right person for you brought into your life.

James.

Kazbadan

anyway i dont believe on magic powers but i dont have so  much moral as James: if there was a real spell that would allow u to seduce a girl amd make her have sex with you, well....i dont say more :D
I love you!

mactombs

I agree with James - it's not a good idea to try to make something happen that isn't good for either of you.

Quoteallow the universe a say in the matter by casting a spell that will have the right person for you brought into your life.

Do you need a spell for this, or is that the natural order of things? I'm really curious about that one.

The most important thing is to be yourself. It wouldn't be a worn-out axiom without a good reason. If you don't want to be yourself, then being co-dependent or using someone else to validate yourself is not a good way to go.

The best magic is to focus on yourself. Focus on becoming the kind of person that would really impress you. You'll always find that once you are doing your thing, totally confident in yourself, that you will attract people. And when you meet the right person, you'll be two independent people sharing and building instead of two half-people in a denigrating co-dependency.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Ybom

Quote from: mactombsI agree with James - it's not a good idea to try to make something happen that isn't good for either of you.

Quoteallow the universe a say in the matter by casting a spell that will have the right person for you brought into your life.

Do you need a spell for this, or is that the natural order of things? I'm really curious about that one.

The most important thing is to be yourself. It wouldn't be a worn-out axiom without a good reason. If you don't want to be yourself, then being co-dependent or using someone else to validate yourself is not a good way to go.

The best magic is to focus on yourself. Focus on becoming the kind of person that would really impress you. You'll always find that once you are doing your thing, totally confident in yourself, that you will attract people. And when you meet the right person, you'll be two independent people sharing and building instead of two half-people in a denigrating co-dependency.

No you and James both state something that limits people. Go ahead and try to cast it on others, but be warned that most or all people are not strong enough to handle the huge consequences, at least not right now.

Now for having the right person brought into your life via a spell or something, I believe this is what happened to me. I kept asking for someone a couple of years ago; kept focusing on it, and then about half a year later I end up with someone that makes me feel special even to this day. I'm not sure if it will last even though I feel like I'm sure it will, but as we stay together and keep working life out, I become more confident in this theory.

By the way, don't focus on being yourself. I started screwing up what I was doing when I focused on this; made me nervous. Instead I suggest first finding someone you can confide in and then just keep looking. The person you confide in will most likely help you on your path to what you want in the long run. Again, don't think about being yourself, you'll just screw it up more. Another important point is if you're at the brink of trying anything, this rule won't apply.

Focusing on yourself is fine, but you leave out the other 6-7 billion people that indirectly affect your life. Also be careful what you wish for, because if you ask for yourself to be smarter than everyone else, a side effect may be that the others around you become dumber. Look for what you need to reach your goals and start focusing your thoughts on them, just as any good guidance councelor would say, but instead of just nodding your head, try wishing for it to come true and maybe it just might.

wantsumrice

www.sosuave.net

Read the bible, and start to apply.  But don't get too fixated on becoming a 'player', it will be your downfall.  The site is a good self-help confidence builder, but don't rely on techniques and the sort.