News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reincarnation is the Most Realistic Explanation!

Previous topic - Next topic

jasond

WHAT happens to the Spirit after the Physical Body dies?  I believe that Spirits reincarnate into other bodies!  It makes sense to me.

Soul Lives On - DO NOT despair

My friend Paul Gurney died in a train accident in 1999 but I hope he's now a happy 6-year old playing with his toys.

This World is what we Experience and it's likely we will Experience it again after Death...
Jason

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: jasond

This World is what we Experience and it's likely we will Experience it again after Death...

Do you say this simply because this world is the only experience you can remember at this time?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Telos

Do not despair? Coming back to this planet is probably the worst thing I can think of.

Thanks for the most terrifying shiver ever to go down my spine, Jack.

Hans Solo

Telos-

Sound like you need to get out and enjoy this life and what this world has to offer.

Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

greatoutdoors

WalkerInTheWoods

Personally I don't want to come back to this planet. Don't get me wrong, it has its good points but if this is all that there is ... yikes!
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Kazbadan

I believe that, in order to experiment new things i must learn how to enjoy what i have now.

If i am not able to learn how to enjoy the small (or big) things in my life, i cannot expect anything more (good things).

Good experiences start in our mind first. We are what we think. Change that and be more happy.
I love you!

Greyfox

In my experience, one either reincarnates or merges with spirit, unless you choose to hang around on this plane as a discarnate entity, which sucks for a number of reasons.

This is a wonderful little planet, filled with beautiful and interesting things--granted, it would be more idyllic if more people were more highly evolved, but what the heck. . . .

As far as I'm concerned, it is a hard life, but a very good one.
"Effectiveness is the measure of truth."--Seventh Huna Principle

BooWest

Man, the purpose of life is to learn, so go learn some junk its fun, meet new people, play an instrument do somethin creative
Broken is the promise; betrayal

Targett

The world is the world! Its how you relate to the world which counts. One person can be walking down the street feeling very happy while another person can be walking down the street feeling suicidal.

The goal of all religions that believe in reincarnation is to free yourself from the cycle of birth and death.
As long as there is the slightest tinge of self in any of our actions,
As long as we are good because we hope for reward,
Then we shall be return here in order to recieve that award
-Reincarnation

Neutrino4344

QuoteWHAT happens to the Spirit after the Physical Body dies? I believe that Spirits reincarnate into other bodies! It makes sense to me.

Soul Lives On - DO NOT despair

My friend Paul Gurney died in a train accident in 1999 but I hope he's now a happy 6-year old playing with his toys.

well...you're wrong my friend, you either go to heaven or hell, their is no such thing as reincarnation. You only die and go off into the same person you were (I challenge you to check out the book of Hebrews!)

Ben K

Reincarnation makes no sense, people.

Lets think about it logically.

Where are you before you are born? In some spirit realm somewhere just waiting to be incarnated? This must be the case because in order to have a "past life" theres gotta be some kind of timeline outside of our physical one. So you die and you return to this timeline, only to resurrect as another living being? I dont buy it, sorry.

If there is an afterlife i believe you stay there. It would make no sense to reincarnate.

I like the whole "focus" thing. We are all focuses of one primary essence who creates many(infinite?) physical lives of YOU. when someone "senses" their "past life" it is actually an objective knowledge of a different focus, usually one on a physical timeline resembling ours. If you think about it theres an infinity number of physical universes/timelines with an infinite number of focuses of YOU, so anythings possible.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Gandalf

I like the focus idea and it suggests that reincarnation kind of happens, at least, in the question as to whether we all have multiple lives.. the answer is yes.
The difference from classic reincarnation however, is that all these lives are experienced *at the same time* not sequentially, one after another.

So it is the case that we are here once and it is a good idea to experience as much as you can. However, the great thing about classic reincaration is it offered some consolation for all those things you never got a chance to do. the idea that reincarnation is not true paints a bleak picture in this case.

However, not so: with the focus model, although we are here once, we are leading multiple lives at the same time, and you can be confident that throughout all these lives you will pretty much have experienced everything the physical world has to offer. What about all those great periods of history, past, present and future then? do we not get a chance at experiencing them? The answer is yes. Because we (our essence) exists outside of the physical time frame, our multiple lives go across the board and cover all time periods and places, in fact, recently it has come to light that some of our lives even encompass other 'alternate' timelines as well, so we even experience radically diffferent life experiences to the type we are used to here.

Ben is right that in 'past life experiences' we get glimpses of these other lives. The complicated aspect comes in with the fact that because our essenses exist outside of space time we are not bound by its rules, so it is possible, through 'past life regression' to relive an entire life experience from birth to death, *even although we are living these lives at the same time*.. weird I know.  
For this reason, the common past life idea that a traumatic death might affect *other* lives is a fact I think.
Sometimes we can feel the effect of traumatic event in other lives and these affect us, if for some reason, we feel some kind of particular connection with that life and our own.

So for example,  the idea of having say, an odd birth spot on your forehead and having recurring dreams of being shot in the head, CAN be the result of 'bleedthrough' from another life affecting this one. These lives have already happend yet they are also still unfolding just as your 'own' one is. It's a strange idea to get around but it's got to do with the fact that part of you resides outside of space time and although lives are conducted at the same time, you can also review them from start to finish and sometimes these lives can 'bleedthrough' to others for various reason.

For this reason, 'past life regression' therapy for recurring nightmares and other 'past life' matters can be very worthwhile to resolve these troubles in my opinon. Just keep in mind that it is more correct to view these lives as 'alternate lives' than 'past lives'.

Doug

PS this same explanation of 'bleedthrough' can also explain why some people have a particular facination with a certain time period or have recuring dreams about it, or even a sense of deja vu.  In such cases there may be some kind close connection or 'bleedthrough' between that life and this, for various reasons.
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

James S

Reincarnation not logical?

Darn Right!!
Logic can't even begin to explain reincarnation!

It becomes even less logical (and indeed somewhat confusing) when you're a medium, and you find yourself in situations where you're having conversations with a past life incarnation of yourself.

It does show Gandalf's point that spirits, including our own, do exist outside of our percieved time-space.

:)
James.

Shinobi

Gandalf

Shinobi, actually I have come across cases of some 'future lives' but because they feature unfamiliar territory as it were, it is not always clear as to whether these are alternate timelines or our own physical time line future; I think both can feature and its not easy for us to tell which is which.

imv the reason 'past lives' show up more often is that it is our 'past lives' which form most peoples concern into this phenomenom, reinforced by mainstream (eastern) religious thought. Also, more importantly, as most people think sequentially (in perception of time), it is to the past, or our perceived past, that our minds turn to first.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

James S

Another thought here is if you consider our souls are in an ongoing cycle of evolution, our past lives are much more relevant than our future lives. It's our past lives that have set the foundations for where we are now.
Where we are going doesn't hold as much valuable information for us as where we've been.

:)
James.

ph@s3d

Yes, it is the most probible explination. No, it is probably not true. Just because there is an easy way to explain something, doesnt mean you have to use it.

MindFreak

Actually reincarnation is fact, whether you believe it or not.
But it is not because of some divine plan or any bullsh*t like that. It is only because of our ignorance. Our desire for the pleasures of this existence, along with our blindness to the emptiness of our existence and blindness to the true reality is what keeps us coming back.

J.K.

Has anyone run across any accounts of what I would term 'reincarnation in one lifetime?"

Picture one life progressing to a point where a realization experience sets in.  At that point memories of prior realization experiences come flooding back to that person - each of them having occured within the same life.  The subject knows that at some point post the realization experience he will fall back into what I term 'forgetfullness' again.  When forgetfullness is entered life will seemingly move backwards in time and his circumstanaces will be somewhat changed.  The subject will remain in that state of forgetfullness until the next realization experience occurs, at which time all the memories come flooding back again.

I've akined this to going through something of a time warp.  It's like repeatedly taking two steps forward - experiencing realization then forgetfullness - and at that time taking one step back.  The cumulative result of that is that one is always moving forward and one retains the same life character - but new events and experiences are always unfolding.  For this reason I term it "reincarnation within one lifetime."

Hope that wasn't confusing..  :lol:

BTW  - an good read on the subject of reincarnation is the biography of Shanti Devi.  The book is called "I Have Lived Before"

Cheers!