News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Have you ever experienced this ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

Some times form out of no where I will get a really loud pitch sound that just comes there have been times it got so loud it dropped me to my knees had have not experienced it is a while But I have always felt like it was some kind of communication attempt ether that or some implanting knowledge in my head...

Xanth

It's called Tinnitus.

Look it up and then go see a doctor... ESPECIALLY if it's that bad.

Methen

Quote from: Xanth on September 18, 2021, 15:43:38
It's called Tinnitus.

Look it up and then go see a doctor... ESPECIALLY if it's that bad.
No this is not a ringing its frequency like a high pitch frequency like something made by a frequency generater

Xanth

Quote from: Methen on September 19, 2021, 21:53:36
No this is not a ringing its frequency like a high pitch frequency like something made by a frequency generater
I'd still, HIGHLY, suggest you talk to a doctor about it.

EscapeVelocity

It could be a couple things. I've got pretty loud tinnitus, but it's never been enough to bring me to my knees, as you say.

It could be an 'exit sensation' but that fits only if it is happening while you are in the process of making an 'exit'. I've had everything from high frequency to helicopter sounds to full blown typhoon.

The only time I felt 'brought to my knees' by high frequency was during an advanced course at Monroe where during a few sessions we were attempting communication with ET's. I felt that I had made initial contact with some 'entity' and then the high frequency started and reached such a level, that I guessed it must have been 130dB and higher. I finally pulled the headphones off thinking my hearing was irreparably damaged but my ears felt fine; so I put them back on and finished the session. Later, I asked a Trainer about my experience and was told that this was somewhat rare but that it was likely a form of communication. 'You can ask them to turn it down y'know', he advised me.

If this has been a form of communication, you might try going into a light trance and asking for clarification of the message. Certainly worth a try.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on September 20, 2021, 22:24:20
Later, I asked a Trainer about my experience and was told that this was somewhat rare but that it was likely a form of communication. 'You can ask them to turn it down y'know', he advised me.
Dolores Cannon told me the same thing years ago while I was experiencing intense all day all night inner vibrations. She said exactly that, "you can ask them to turn it down". Believe it or not, "they" do seem to oblige such requests!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Methen

That is what I have always felt that is was a form of communication when it does happen I am just doing something random sometimes its like someone tuning up a volume control in my head ,and I do not do doctors...