News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Higher astral projection or f4

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

So I have had successful projections but how do I go to higher dimensions? Its seems like im stuck in rtz or lower astral. How do I go to F4 or what some would call "higher spiritual dimensions"?

baro-san

Quote from: mon9999 on August 29, 2019, 02:13:33
So I have had successful projections but how do I go to higher dimensions? Its seems like im stuck in rtz or lower astral. How do I go to F4 or what some would call "higher spiritual dimensions"?
You could do that through self life-between-lives regression, if you leave behind all beliefs, preconceptions, expectations. If you don't, you'll just imagine things.

On the other hand ... maybe everything is imagination.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

mon9999

Quote from: baro-san on August 29, 2019, 04:15:47
You could do that through self life-between-lives regression, if you leave behind all beliefs, preconceptions, expectations. If you don't, you'll just imagine things.

On the other hand ... maybe everything is imagination.

So you're saying I can't achieve this with regular astral projection?

baro-san

Quote from: mon9999 on August 29, 2019, 04:42:14
So you're saying I can't achieve this with regular astral projection?

It isn't easier to do it from astral projection.

It is like you're in NY, want to fly to LA, and are asking: "So you're saying I can't fly firstly to Chicago?". You can, but why would you do that if you want to go to LA?
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

mon9999

How do I do regression and have you had experience with this?

Nameless

There is always a reason when we feel we are stuck so I'll run through some possibilities and you can see what feels right for you.

1) You are trapped in a BS (belief system). You may feel you can't go further or that there is something you must do first.

2) You think you have to do it for yourself so are afraid to call for help. Calling on higher dimensional beings is always an option.

3) Frequency. You're frequency is not yet at a level that will allow you to move forward. This will happen in time although most likely not as you expect.

So those are some suggestions for you to work on.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

mon9999

Thank you! Ill try the number 2.. I dont have any religious beliefs so number 1 is not an issue

EscapeVelocity

To give a fair and more comprehensive answer to your question, you need to describe what you think are the RTZ and lower astral dimensions. We might be or might not be in agreement on those areas of experience.

And Nameless' question about #1, being stuck in a belief system is NOT just about being limited by a certain religious belief system. As human beings trying to interpret our experiences on Earth in Physical Reality or our Non-Physical experiences, we are necessarily using some form of a set of interpretation methods and models, and these are by their very nature imperfect and inaccurate to some degree. So we each naturally develop our own individual model for interpreting our sense of the Wider Reality, with the provisional understanding that it is always going to be somewhat imperfect. In my own case, I try to stay open to a little of everything, from current scientific thought, to Quantum physics, to a little Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Theosophy, occult magic, chakra energy, multiple energy bodies and so forth. I incorporate a little from each discipline that seems to make sense at the time, and when my experience discounts one idea, I set it aside or drop it altogether and move on. This is my current interpretive framework; my template. It is also my current belief system yet I understand that it is necessarily imperfect and incomplete. So, in this sense, we are all caught within some form of belief system, ultimately one of our own creation.

My development over 50 plus years has very much mirrored that of what Kurt Leland writes about, so his words resonate with me to a high degree. So, in describing the "higher dimensions" he talks about the necessity to develop the etheric body, the astral, mental, causal and higher bodies; and I have experienced what appears to be a similar trajectory in my own development. I had an early talent for OBE, but as for moving into the "higher realms" I had to work up to it the way most seem to be required; there were no shortcuts.

So my only answer for you can be to describe how I had to do it...and quite frankly, I am still working at it and will always have to as far forward as I can see, Lol.

My interpretive model sees it this way: The RTZ is the playground and early school of the etheric body; it is the first and most obvious energy body or vessel that our consciousness can transfer into. The environment is very limited to within about 50 feet of our physical body. Moving beyond this 50 foot range, we normally lose awareness or automatically shift into the next energy body- the astral; but it has to be developed enough for this transition to happen without losing consciousness. A fair amount of time can be required operating in the etheric and you may feel inhibited in your development, but certain lessons must be learned here, certain energetic and cognitive developments must occur and this can take some time and be a cause for frustration.

Now actually the astral body is the easier body to move into, because we do it normally every night when we dream; it is also the dreaming body. It operates within the personal dream space which is part of the lower astral. As our experiences become more focused within this astral body, more cognitive and energetic developments occur and this requires some time. You may become aware and frustrated that your experiences are restricted to your own personal dream world and you cannot move higher. This realization is, in and of itself, a good insight that you are continuing to develop; although I have certainly shared the frustration at this level. There are VERY MANY lessons to be learned during this time...and quite frankly dealing with patience and frustration is one of them...I definitely suffered from it.

If you haven't realized it yet, then in the lower astral you have to get your emotions under complete control. This starts with fear and the sexual urge. If you are still prone to freaking out and running away at the first sign of something scary, or trying to have sex with every entity that you encounter, then they don't let you go any farther into the astral. They simply do not tolerate immature behavior. You are kept cordoned off in your own dream world until you display some control. After that is the frustration, confusion, anger, lack of concentration...just read my posts and you can see what I had to go through, Lol...and I am still not done!

And it is not like you get a report card every quarter, so it can be difficult in determining your progress; this is where a journal becomes invaluable, because as you read back through your experiences you begin to see the trace of your development.

It is an incredible teaching system because it absolutely demands your participation and your attention. There are no awards for simply showing up on time.

There can be brief exceptions granted, like when I was taken to see my father 3 months after he died. I knew that I did not make that journey by myself; I had assistance and guidance. I had a chaperone.

If you persevere with this, if you get your emotions and thinking under control, and if you make a sincere commitment to helping others in this vast Multiverse we call home...then they will let you in the front door all while keeping a close eye on you.

You can go to The Monroe Institute or one of their ancillaries in some other countries. Within their weeklong courses, there are processes that push and assist you up into these higher dimensions- The Afterlife Reception center, the Park, the Healing and Rejuvenation Center, the Akashic Records...it's all there in what they call Focus 27. That is what it took for me to get there on a repeatable basis; some of us need a boost like that to get there the first few times, but yeah, I can confirm its existence. Once you are experiencing at this level, it is a sign that you have moved your consciousness into the mental energy body. At the same time you will likely be getting fragmented experiences of the next higher bodies, the causal and the buddhic...and it moves upward from there. I don't know...I will let you know when I get there! Lol!

At least from the perspective of my imperfect, inaccurate belief system model...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

mon9999

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 30, 2019, 05:35:09
To give a fair and more comprehensive answer to your question, you need to describe what you think are the RTZ and lower astral dimensions. We might be or might not be in agreement on those areas of experience.

And Nameless' question about #1, being stuck in a belief system is NOT just about being limited by a certain religious belief system. As human beings trying to interpret our experiences on Earth in Physical Reality or our Non-Physical experiences, we are necessarily using some form of a set of interpretation methods and models, and these are by their very nature imperfect and inaccurate to some degree. So we each naturally develop our own individual model for interpreting our sense of the Wider Reality, with the provisional understanding that it is always going to be somewhat imperfect. In my own case, I try to stay open to a little of everything, from current scientific thought, to Quantum physics, to a little Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, Theosophy, occult magic, chakra energy, multiple energy bodies and so forth. I incorporate a little from each discipline that seems to make sense at the time, and when my experience discounts one idea, I set it aside or drop it altogether and move on. This is my current interpretive framework; my template. It is also my current belief system yet I understand that it is necessarily imperfect and incomplete. So, in this sense, we are all caught within some form of belief system, ultimately one of our own creation.

My development over 50 plus years has very much mirrored that of what Kurt Leland writes about, so his words resonate with me to a high degree. So, in describing the "higher dimensions" he talks about the necessity to develop the etheric body, the astral, mental, causal and higher bodies; and I have experienced what appears to be a similar trajectory in my own development. I had an early talent for OBE, but as for moving into the "higher realms" I had to work up to it the way most seem to be required; there were no shortcuts.

So my only answer for you can be to describe how I had to do it...and quite frankly, I am still working at it and will always have to as far forward as I can see, Lol.

My interpretive model sees it this way: The RTZ is the playground and early school of the etheric body; it is the first and most obvious energy body or vessel that our consciousness can transfer into. The environment is very limited to within about 50 feet of our physical body. Moving beyond this 50 foot range, we normally lose awareness or automatically shift into the next energy body- the astral; but it has to be developed enough for this transition to happen without losing consciousness. A fair amount of time can be required operating in the etheric and you may feel inhibited in your development, but certain lessons must be learned here, certain energetic and cognitive developments must occur and this can take some time and be a cause for frustration.

Now actually the astral body is the easier body to move into, because we do it normally every night when we dream; it is also the dreaming body. It operates within the personal dream space which is part of the lower astral. As our experiences become more focused within this astral body, more cognitive and energetic developments occur and this requires some time. You may become aware and frustrated that your experiences are restricted to your own personal dream world and you cannot move higher. This realization is, in and of itself, a good insight that you are continuing to develop; although I have certainly shared the frustration at this level. There are VERY MANY lessons to be learned during this time...and quite frankly dealing with patience and frustration is one of them...I definitely suffered from it.

If you haven't realized it yet, then in the lower astral you have to get your emotions under complete control. This starts with fear and the sexual urge. If you are still prone to freaking out and running away at the first sign of something scary, or trying to have sex with every entity that you encounter, then they don't let you go any farther into the astral. They simply do not tolerate immature behavior. You are kept cordoned off in your own dream world until you display some control. After that is the frustration, confusion, anger, lack of concentration...just read my posts and you can see what I had to go through, Lol...and I am still not done!

And it is not like you get a report card every quarter, so it can be difficult in determining your progress; this is where a journal becomes invaluable, because as you read back through your experiences you begin to see the trace of your development.

It is an incredible teaching system because it absolutely demands your participation and your attention. There are no awards for simply showing up on time.

There can be brief exceptions granted, like when I was taken to see my father 3 months after he died. I knew that I did not make that journey by myself; I had assistance and guidance. I had a chaperone.

If you persevere with this, if you get your emotions and thinking under control, and if you make a sincere commitment to helping others in this vast Multiverse we call home...then they will let you in the front door all while keeping a close eye on you.

You can go to The Monroe Institute or one of their ancillaries in some other countries. Within their weeklong courses, there are processes that push and assist you up into these higher dimensions- The Afterlife Reception center, the Park, the Healing and Rejuvenation Center, the Akashic Records...it's all there in what they call Focus 27. That is what it took for me to get there on a repeatable basis; some of us need a boost like that to get there the first few times, but yeah, I can confirm its existence. Once you are experiencing at this level, it is a sign that you have moved your consciousness into the mental energy body. At the same time you will likely be getting fragmented experiences of the next higher bodies, the causal and the buddhic...and it moves upward from there. I don't know...I will let you know when I get there! Lol!

At least from the perspective of my imperfect, inaccurate belief system model...

That's interesting.. thank you for sharing ur knowledge! 😊

Xanth

Volgerle

EV,
can you make a sticky thread with your post copied there because I concur that it is very precious info. Maybe titled something like 'progressing/evolving through the levels&bodies in NPMR' or similar? It's a great post really, thank you for that. And yes, I also love Leland's writings.

Nameless

Excellent post Ev. I totally agree with Volgerle. Sticky that response.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

I greatly appreciate the comments on my post and would be happy to work up a proper generic version for a sticky, but I could use some advice. After all, this is a perspective that I have evolved over fifty years and it feels like fairly common knowledge to me (but I do realize that this may be very particular to my development path). I appreciate that certain aspects may be new for some, but I would like some comments on just what parts of it are particularly interesting or what ideas might be expanded upon given a broader summary that I might explore.

Thoughts?
                                                          -O. Wilde

Volgerle

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 31, 2019, 04:21:11
I greatly appreciate the comments on my post and would be happy to work up a proper generic version for a sticky, but I could use some advice. After all, this is a perspective that I have evolved over fifty years and it feels like fairly common knowledge to me (but I do realize that this may be very particular to my development path). I appreciate that certain aspects may be new for some, but I would like some comments on just what parts of it are particularly interesting or what ideas might be expanded upon given a broader summary that I might explore.

Thoughts?

In a sticky usually you leave out the more 'personal' parts. For me it is not 'new' since I share a lot of this view, so of course it is easier for me and nothing to 'digest'.
Certainly a reference to Leland's writing and his linking of body <--> plane attainment/development during the personal evolutionary process would be useful taken as the common thread running through it while describing the levels/realities/planes (e.g. BST) and their particulars.

My 1.5 cents.

T-Man

EV,

I enjoyed reading your comments as well and think a sticky would be great for beginners.  You mention your 50+ years of development and I am about 3 years of development.  Although I started reading books and found this site early on a sticky with your interpretive model would have been beneficial for me to read.  I have had a couple OBE's decades ago but when I had one just 2-3 years ago I started to investigate and was trying to understand where I was and what was happening.  It took a lot of reading on this site and many books but I understood than that my OBE was a RTZ experience.  I know that putting labels on NP experiences is a whole other topic on this site but when you are first trying to grasp and understand what is happening those labels help.  For beginners, understanding that there are different levels/zones and things you can expect or not expect to do while in these levels/zones is helpful.  Also, the understanding that you may be stuck in a particular level because there are lessons that need to be learned first before allowed to move to other levels can remove frustration for people who post about being stuck and not understanding why they can't progress further.   

Anyways, great comments!
The Adventure Continues...

EscapeVelocity

Volgerle and T-Man,

Thank you both for your comments and insights; they provided me with some of the perspectives I needed, if I am to tackle such a far-ranging topic. A bit daunting but something I have given consideration towards; I find no other way except to present it as a series of installments. It would have to be an ongoing, evolving, organic kind of discussion.
                                                          -O. Wilde