News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Your wildest dream

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Do you have a wild dream that is so far fetched you think it's impossible to manifest? I dare you to let go of the belief that it is not possible or not probable and just feel as it is now. How does that make you feel? If you can practice this every day and manage to hold that feeling of incredible joy for 15 minutes of already having it, it will unblock many energy flows within you and it will manifest many joyful events in your life. The only requirements is for you NOT to analyze HOW it happens. I will give you an example with my wildest dream.

I dream of having my own castle. Preferably somewhere in England, Ireland or Scotland because these places have the richest history of kingdoms. I want to renovate it and perhaps let people tour it, feeling like they have stepped back in time. Every day I think about it and I feel like I am truly the owner of a beautiful castle. I imagine walking in the huge ball rooms, hallways, astronomy tower. I go down in the dungeons. I walk in the gardens.
Now, I do not think or analyze in which way do I acquire the castle. I never say, well this is an exciting thing, BUT I need millions of dollars which I dont have. I need to win the lottery or something. So, we have to forget that BUT. Forget what are the only ways we think to get what we want. Because we don't know what are the ways, we only assume certain things and we block every other possibility, thus inserting that impossibility factor within the equation. And know that even if this remains just a feeling, you have already won, because the feeling itself brings you joy. Just have fun, no insistence of an outcome, just feel. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Tak

That's nice, agree! Sometimes the mind and perspective condition our experiences more than circumstances and environment do by themselves. I was able to directly experience all this, six years ago I got tired of the city, the routine, work and my life in general, I even had panic attacks! So I decided to take my backpac, leave everything and follow my dream of traveling, I did it for four and a half years with money I had saved. It was wonderful! I met incredible people and lived extraordinary adventures... I never had worry, fear or uncertainty about "the future", in fact, I ended my trip with double the money I had left with, I knew what was right, I always trusted in God and in my Higher Self, I felt connected to something bigger that took care of me and I let that inner force always guide my path and I simply let myself go. 

It's impressive, even paranormal I would say, how the panorama was being built in the most perfect way. Every place I went to was beautiful, I got a job and met great people. It caught my attention that about 10 people along the way insisted that I should go to Uruguay, my neighboring country, I didn't know why... but I went. There I got a wonderful job in a small beach town, a tourist complex. I had already dreamed about this place and that I would live there for a while, but I didn't know where it was until I arrived, I had also dreamed about my ex-boyfriend before I met him for first time and I met him in this place. I really liked how the energy manifested through all these people to guide me there... I always tell people that while I was traveling I felt like I was in another dimension, in another reality... so different from the life we are used to (especially when I was in the mountains, I had many premonitory dreams and crazy experiences, the energy up there is explosive... I didn't want to go down :roll: ) How I miss that! I had to go back to my city, I make shorter trips now, but the magic hasn't been lost.

It's simply wonderful how all these energies begin to reveal themselves when we don't get in the way with these "but" or fears, but instead give them free rein to unfold freely and show their gifts before us.
I don't know if my dream is very wild, but I would like to have my own tourist complex in this same beach town, ecological, with domes perhaps, a space to connect with the spirit and for people to live just extraordinary days in connection with the forest, the sea and oneself... with a high viewpoint to observe the Milky Way and the "Noctilucas" at night (bioluminescent marine unicellular organism) and why not some UFOs, since it's a "hot spot" :-D . Maybe it will come true, since I share this dream with many friends.

.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

LightBeam

That is absolutely beautiful, Tak! Amazing adventures, and more to come.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow