News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

It's killing the goats, what is it?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirador

I posted this today in another section, I would like to get some feedback to understand this experience.

I am very glad to have read your post, and hope you can help me explain a particular situation. Here, in the southern foothills of the island of Hispaniola, there's an 'entity' which my 'collegues' believe is a 'supernatural' being, but I suspect it's a predatory animal with well honed psychic skills. Stories abound, people are very frightened and believe is the 'work' of the 'devil', and that certain 'sorcerers' have these beings at their service. This being makes its appearance during Lent, and very rarely attacks people. It seeks out mostly goats, kills them, drains their blood, but would not eat them. Other animals would not get near the dead carcasses. The goats don't scream, so it appears the being must mesmerize them. Here, goats and sheep are left to feed and roam in the open. A couple of seasons ago, over one hundred goats and sheep were killed over night, and the next day the Colonel (police chief) with a truck load of soldiers stopped by my compound after scouring the hills in search of the culprit. They killed all the dogs in sight. I know some locals gossip about I having something to do with it, so I offered to pay for all the dead goats, but no one will take my money. Now I realize I made a mistake, and a lot of folks are afraid of me.
I've had encounters with this being, but the most significant is the following.
I was asleep in the small thatched hut, along with my wife and infant son. In the larger hut within the stockade compound was sleeping a young male relative who was visiting form the previous day.
Around midnight my wife and I woke up from what could be described as having a 'nightmare' and at the precise moment our infant son woke up crying. Since I live in a remote area with no immediate neighbors I keep a measure of security devices including a radar system that covers most of the area within the stockade. My wife got up to hold of our young son and confort him back to sleep, but I stepped out the door and as soon as I went outside one of the radar alarms went off. I sneaked around the back of the hut to peak toward the area covered by the alarm. I would like to mention that there's no possible way human or animal can get within the compound unless they jump over the stockade (made of small diameter tree trunks about ten feet tall). In the space between the outdoor hut used for cooking and the large hut was a black formless blob. A bare low watt bulb about fifteen feet away was the only illumination. After a few minutes of staring at the blob something started to unwind from the top of it until it took the shape of the eyeless head of a black doberman dog. The black mass was too big for the size of the head to be a dog, and when I focused on the mass of the blob, I noticed that it had parallel stripes, like a watermellon, like a wild african boar. All of a sudden the blob stood up and I was very happy since I was sure I could tell what animal it was from it's legs. Then it suddenly started to move away from me, toward the back of the large hut. But I could not see the legs! It was moving and somehow what were supposed to be legs seemed to intertwine and crisscross in a movement to hard to explain, but which gave the impression of the slither of a snake. As soon as I lost it in the back of the large hut I walked back to the opposite end of the small hut to tell my wife of the experience, and when I crossed the corner, I saw it again, at the far end of the ramada that connects both huts. And at the moment it saw me, the eyeless black doberman head, and the head started a counterclock movement which took on the whole body, and dissapeared! However I was left with the impression that it was trying to fool me into believing it had retreated toward the stockade. At the moment it dissapeared the TV inside the large hut started blasting at full volume.
In the morning, I asked the visiting young relative if he has turned on the TV on around midnight, he said no, that the sound of the TV had woken him and he got out of bed to turn it off. Also that he had heard some strange scratching noises in the window and he got so scared that he covered his head with a blanket and fell asleep.

Mirador