News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

looking for inspirations

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

So, I have been having the strong urge to write a book(fictional story, like the LOTR, Narnia, etc) for quite some time, but I cant quite come up with a story, characters, plot. All ideas I get have already been written about. I want to write about something unique. So, last night I relaxed on my recliners and started asking "show me a world, an interesting world to write about". I closed my eyes and instantly without even being relaxed much I had a visual flash, like if you are looking with your eyes, not just imagining it, I saw very vibrant colors, I mean no colors like that are seeing in the physical world. They had depth, they were moving, dancing if you will, smashing together in one another and forming new types of colors that I don't even know how to name them because they don't exist here. That lasted for about 30 seconds, when that went away, I opened my eyes and I was like, soooo, what do I do with this now, LOL. There is still no story. I'll keep trying, perhaps during some of the next APs I can try to be taken to an interesting world for inspiration, but the flash of colors was an interesting experience, given that I was not even in a meditative state. Such a clear inner visual. Maybe it's the first clue.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

LB, i wish you good fortune in this endeavor! And tapping into that Creative Flow is strongly recommended. I do that in early morning hours when I can't sleep, foraging around the edges of sleep, exploring ideas, chasing plot lines and dialogue...and getting no sleep.
I grew up reading a lot of Sci-Fi, which grew to include Fantasy and then it all combined into SF or Speculative Fiction. Plus many of the Classic works- Moby willy (jeez-the auto-correct wont allow me to list the title of a classic novel! Okay Moby D*ck!) is musical, Hamlet vies for my favorite but that title currently goes to Frankenstein, which is simply an incredible realization and written by a 19 year old young woman.
Writing was always my best class and my instructors always encouraged me...but I suffered from the two perils of writing: lack of ideas and not liking or accepting my own writing style.

Not that I have the answer but part of it may be- Just start writing.

Another part may be to decide the message or central idea and then from that center, work outward to construct the rest. Almost like reverse-engineering.

And another- If you have a scene, then write it out. Then meditate, muse, fret and ponder where it may next lead.

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Thanks, EV, these tips are very helpful. I will apply them.
I can tell you have a way with words. I like your writing style. I think it's like when we hear a recording of our own voices. At least when I hear myself on a recording from work, because I need to record teleconferences where I train people, I am like, wow do I sound like that, and my accent, jeez, haha, but many people tell me that they love my accent and voice, so I think it's the same when we read our own writings.

I like to integrate all these messages about life lessons, to make people realize that we create our realities, about forgiveness, bravery, facing fears, etc, but not in a form of a preaching book, like these self help books, but in an interesting story where subconsciously these messages will be realized.
A lot of good books and movies of course have the battle between good and evil and many of them send great messages. I want to create one too. We'll see. My thoughts are so scattered with ideas, but none of them sound like , this is the one, so, I'll keep meditating on it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

The ultimate show of support LB, when a request is met with instant gratification. Love that!

I would suggest you start with what you already have, that is describing those colors. I understand you don't have names for the colors themselves but describe what they were doing, your own fascination and while you're doing that pause often simply to reflect. Then write those inflections. When you've done that close your eyes and ask what's next.

You have great visualization skills so let it happen. So you know exactly what EV is talking about in the Creative Flow. Totally agree with him, just start writing, it'll make sense when it does. Like Ev says, you may have to decide what your message or central idea is going to be but maybe not. As you write that message may come through loud and clear at some point.

Don't be surprised if the story magically comes to you whole and in good form, be delighted. It may not happen that way but it doesn't matter, you WILL 'get it'. Don't even worry what the story is about, it will make its own way to the front.

Thank you So much for coming here with this. Your posts are generally inspiring as it is and this one is very much so.

Luv and Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Lightbeam, it sounds like the NPR/Otherwhere is giving you a great start, akin to a gentle nudge. More will come.

A few days ago I was talking to a good friend, via the telephone, about this very thing. We talked about how my adventures with my Crystal Amplifiers began. He asked if I believed that I had accessed some kind of "Library of Knowledge", aka the "Akashic Records". I told him I believe I did. He then prodded me to write a thread or post on this very thing. So, soon I will be writing on the topic of "opening Doorways", as a way of finding inspiration or working on new designs while in the "Void". I think you might find something useful in that conversation.

I know one thing though, once you open a Doorway, it never closes. It seems to always be open to you whenever you so need it to be. Especially at your "moment of desperation".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Thank you so much for the encouragement, my friends!

Nameless, your idea of starting with the description of the colors really makes sense. I did that not knowing exactly how to start, but it happened easier than I thought and it lead me to more ideas. That is fantastic. Thank you for the tip!

Lumaza, you are soooo right! Once the doorway opens it never closes. We may forget to look or that the door is there at times, but it will remind us in its own way that it's still there.
I cant wait to hear more about your story!
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Always a pleasure, I think that is what drives our core bunch here, helping push each other along. Can't wait for the future to see how this turns out.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Karxx Gxx

Only cause I was thinking of this not too long ago.. but if I had to write, it would be about the world i want to create that is centered around rules.

Such like john wick. Lots of battling and such but there are *spoilers for john wick* rules that are always upheld, and if not, consequences. For example, there was a scene of 2 people battling, and they crashed into this building window. In that specific area, the building, no "work related" things are allowed to be done. No killing. And the 2 people had a drink, knowing later they will commence.  Now, I want to create a world like this with the premise of how reality actually works : vibrations.

In shows there are obvious moments where a contrivance happens for the sake of the plot. Like missing shots, any heist movie, somehow someone miraculously living, etc. But if you try to preface that the world works on vibrations as one of the foundations, you can get away with it more or less with it having a actuall reason. You can.. whats it called.. power-scale it as well..?

For instance (sorry about all the action stuff, literally watching john wick lol)   Let's say there are some top people that really have a good control over this vibration mastery. One wants to create a hospital for anyone, and any intent of lower vibrational things wont manifest, or wont allow one to enter, etc.  And said hospital is in a war zone with rivals both needing to enter and use. I feel there is a cool way to be able to balance it out, add other explanations to make it all fit.  Such as, a game world.

People in said world have a goal to complete, but they have to do it in a certain reality to achieve x. Perhaps to escape? for power?   Now, we will call the vibrational match for the win condition to be 5. Everyone knows that the only point in life is to achieve that 5. So let's go to the hospital. One guy ones to eliminate another. That will be a 2 vibration. The hopsital istelf is higher than that, so it wont be that easy, if possible at all. And if he does do that 2 action, it greatly reduces his chance of getting to 5, or a penalty happens, or he simply goes into a reality that isnt really apart of the main story, as the main story stays to everything as 5 related as possible. Basically another reality is created and blah blah. Ad-libbing but you get the jist.

Im really just typing cause i enjoy this. But if you ever watch the anime No game No life, there are rules set by this god. 10 of them. No killing and stealing are in there. And everything is done trough games.  More spoilers *small*   One guy bets a girl to be a slave for her if he loses, or money if he wins. The girl accepts, and says they will do it with poker. he accepts. She loses and gives money.  Now, IRL you dont have to uphold anything, but these rules are probably not breakable because they are always upheld.  I honestly would like to make a book about something of the whole vibrational thing and is neat. But writing and motivation do not exists. I hope this sparks something, or is enjoyable to read at the least. GL
Your way is The way

LightBeam

Just came back from my morning walk and couldn't wait to tell you all! I got it, the idea hit me like a bolt of lightening 5 minutes into my walk. It just came out of nowhere, I didn't expect it. But I guess all these bits and pieces I was receiving during meditation, phasing (thank you, Lumaza) eventually formed one complete file and it got downloaded into my mind when the file was full. I couldn't believe what came through, but I saw the outlines of my story. It is so exciting, there will be many characters and multiple books. Now I understand why I got so fascinated by watching how live was in the Edwardian, Victorian era and the middle ages. If you recall I posted a few links with these documentaries, but now understand these are elements of the whole story, not the main though, it will be a lot more complicated than that. To my knowledge this type of story has not been done in books or TV/movies. Perhaps some similar elements, but overall I have not come across. I will write the first book really fast and send you all free copies for some feedback. Thank you so much for your support!

By the way during the walk as my emotions started escalating into almost euphoric, three people said to me good morning. They said it first, loud and cheerful. Two men and one woman. Usually when we pass each other we just nod and smile. I don't see the same people everyday either. So, maybe the number 3 is of significance for the story, as well as two males and one female. Maybe by buddies here EV, Lu and Nameless  :-D

Anyway, the saying "ask and you shall receive" is so true.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

So happy M. Your giddiness is palpable, that's how inspiration strikes. Clearly the people on your walk picked up on your energy. So, no more talk or suggestions from me. Will just carry on as usual and let your inspiration pick up what it will.

Hugs Hon

Lumaza

No more talk on this from me either, except for saying "Congratulations" and I am glad you chose this "timeline" to do it in. I look forward to reading the first Draft!  :-) 8-)

Please, keep us updated!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: LightBeam on January 19, 2020, 02:06:07
So, I have been having the strong urge to write a book(fictional story, like the LOTR, Narnia, etc) for quite some time, but I cant quite come up with a story, characters, plot. All ideas I get have already been written about. I want to write about something unique. So, last night I relaxed on my recliners and started asking "show me a world, an interesting world to write about". I closed my eyes and instantly without even being relaxed much I had a visual flash, like if you are looking with your eyes, not just imagining it, I saw very vibrant colors, I mean no colors like that are seeing in the physical world. They had depth, they were moving, dancing if you will, smashing together in one another and forming new types of colors that I don't even know how to name them because they don't exist here. That lasted for about 30 seconds, when that went away, I opened my eyes and I was like, soooo, what do I do with this now, LOL. There is still no story. I'll keep trying, perhaps during some of the next APs I can try to be taken to an interesting world for inspiration, but the flash of colors was an interesting experience, given that I was not even in a meditative state. Such a clear inner visual. Maybe it's the first clue.

Unbelievable unfolding of the above experience. Just today after more that a year, I wrote the very beginning of my book. I have been writing bits and pieces, but today I had to write the beginning, what triggered the events I am writing about. The interesting thing is that I totally forgot about these colors that were my first flash vision after I asked my question. I dismissed them because they did not make sense. But after today's idea that popped into my head and when I shaped it in my head, I was like WOW WOW WOW, the colors in my first flash vision. That's them, that is soooo them. That's why I saw them, because they were the start of my story and I just today realized what they were. Then I searched for this topic to see exactly what I wrote right after receiving the vision. The lights are Aurora Borealis...gone wrong in my story, LOL a little extraordinary than usual..., but the colors of the Northern Lights, vibrant, dancing and swirling matches exactly. I just made the connection a little late but it was such a thrill to prove one more time that NOTHING EVER is a coincidence. And to trust that initial thought/instinct even though we may not understand the meaning for some time.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Perfect when a plan meets an inspiration. :-)

Sometimes I wish we could 'get it' all at once. Then I realize that would totally ruin the experience of doing human style.