News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

lost RB article

Previous topic - Next topic

Tia

goku22

Thanks, but that's not it, I've read all those. Ben

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

goku22

Yes, I've already read that one too. This isn't on the astral pulse and never has been, I found it on spiritweb, but it's shut down now. Please read the description of the article before posting any more links. Thanks. Ben

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Aries

Wow, thats incredible. RB is the man!
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Fat_Turkey

hahaha, damn right. He'd be even more awesome if he posted every now and then[:(]

~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

goku22

Thanks Risu, that's the one. Such a kick butt tale. I agree Fat Turkey, it'd be nice if RB posted more, but I guess he's busy writing awesome books. Ben

kakkarot

wow. that is a nice article [:)]. thank you robert bruce for sharing it, and thank you goku for asking for it and thank you risu for finding it [:)]. very amazing.

~kakkarot

goku22

Does anybody know where that article is in which Robert wrote about a neat astral knight experience? It's really cool, there's that one nasty neg messing with some of the local kids and he tries to help them, and follows the negs into some portal and has this big fight with a bunch of other knights against alot of negs and eventually a bigger one, and it's shoots a big nasty thing at them, which they catch, turn into good energy and shoot back. I think I read it on spiritweb, but it's closed now. Any other cool experiences that he or other very experienced people have had would be just fine too. It keeps me motivated. Thanks.  Ben