News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Been away a long time Just want to say Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

kromeknight

Hello Windameir
I'm a newbie around here.  Welcome back and I look forward to catching up with you on the forums [:)]

no_leaf_clover

as do i. nice to meet you.

you have a seriously fruity avator, man.. creepy.. like the movie 'chucky' creepy.. o.o
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Nick

Hi Windameir,

I'm one of the people that arrived in the last six months. I look forward to trading posts with you. There are some great new topics now. With the new members, the information around here has just grown. We all learn from each other, it doesn't matter when we started here.

Welcome back,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Windameir

Hi to All! [:D] I have been away for quite awhile (about 6 months) and thought I would stop in and say Hello. I see lots of old friends are still here and lots of new ones have arrived while I was away. Hope all is going Well for everyone and you are all making progress. Let me in on anything really good I might have missed [:D]
Love to All