Moldavite Experience 12-26-14: Moldavite, Sex, And Atlantis? DREAM???

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

This may seem absolutely bizarre  on what I'm about to post but I have to share this. The first time I obtained Moldavite I had a experience with a sol . She also had red hair and green eyes and was very, very pretty. I merged energy bodies with her and it felt so incredible. She looked like Arial from the little mermaid lol. When she was leaving she laughed and said my name. I also seen hallucinations of Atlantis for some reason.

Fast forward. i lost my moldavite and bought a new one from innervision crystals. 19.52 grams one of the big ones. I didn't expect anything the first night but I got an OBE and about 7 dreams. In this OBE I seen a woman at the edge of my bed when I propped up. She said I get one wish. I was like okay? I don't think that will work because you can't make things appear in the material world. I asked if I could have 100,000,000 appear on my bed when I wake up. Then I said what I stated in the previous sentence. Then she said you have to trust your fathers health in my hands. Sounds iffy, so I said no. She then started to walk away and I said Wanna have sex? Lol, I was really in the mood. Then she said no I'm married. : ( Darn it!

I then asked her if she could help me find this one person I soul merged with I mentioned in the first paragraph. She said to look through your third eye and face the right side of your room. I did and I ended up in a weird bizarre place.  I was underwater near sand. I seen her just sleeping. I noticed somthing odd. She had a tail. I hope this doesn't sound crazy. But omg so freaky. I touched her tail or whatever it was and rubbed my hand down it. Not sexually. It was so weird. It felt so real. The texture and feeling the fish scales. I still feel it on my hand just thinking about it.

What is going on with my projections???? I don't even think of mermaids or none of that bs. Maybe wishes or wanting something really badly.

desert-rat

Your post makes me want to go to a new age store and buy some moldavite .  I may call them to see what it sells for /if they have it . You might also re post this in the crystal sec. of S.F. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
I did find this link .http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite.html   

darksidessj25

Quote from: desert-rat on December 30, 2014, 02:52:38
Your post makes me want to go to a new age store and buy some moldavite .  I may call them to see what it sells for /if they have it . You might also re post this in the crystal sec. of S.F. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
I did find this link .http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite.html   

You should man. I had some dramatic changes in the past few days. I'm starting to really put in a lot of effort into finding a gf now that I've been on a job for a year. Even though moldavite is expensive, it's worth it. I'm gonna make a pendant out of my piece.

desert-rat

I see moldavite on ebay , the price is all over the place .  There is/was a rock/gem place in Sun city ,rock a zona ,    if there still there I will see if they have any , or if Jan Ross or the Alpha book store in Phoenix have any . 

Xanth

In the end... a rock is a rock.  Just another small perspective of the whole of consciousness.

Take that as you will.

volcomstone

Weird. I was researching moldavite recently. Expensive stuff.

chintimanti stone is interesting.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

mkj

I recently bought a small piece of moldavite. I've been keeping it in its sack underneath my pillow for the past couple of days, no luck so far. Any suggestions darkside? I'd love to experience something like this.

desert-rat

There is a lot of white quartz in this part of AZ . I wounder  what a few pices of it would do .There getting harder to find out in the desert , people like them for there yards.    There was a new age store in Peora AZ a number years ago . They had a room they filled with all kind of crystals , some were for sale . For a small fee you could set in the room . 

darksidessj25

Quote from: mkj on January 16, 2015, 22:55:18
I recently bought a small piece of moldavite. I've been keeping it in its sack underneath my pillow for the past couple of days, no luck so far. Any suggestions darkside? I'd love to experience something like this.
Try Herkimer Diamond. Moldavite is really for protection and change. I used herkimer diamond and had a OBE/Altertinate Reality that seemed to last a very long time. It felt more like watching a bunch of memories.