My mind becomes ever more unbalanced as I get closer to the world around

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

The world around is not a good thing to think about to balance your mind. Its set up in a way to make people fight eachother in many ways. To do anything with one group you have to work against another group. So my mind has become ever more unbalanced trying to interact with others in this world.

Its been years since I was skilled at astral projection and telekinesis. It happens by accident sometimes since then.

What should I do to relearn those skills while not walking entirely away from society?

LightBeam

First, you need to change your belief that this world is nothing but battles between groups. This is not the case. I for example rarely experience battles in my everyday life. Since I  changed my belief and my perception, my circumstances started changing to cooperative world with people working together towards certain goals. I can see sooooo clearly how the patterns of my daily life changed parallel with the change of my beliefs. I had to make efforts though. It took a while until I realized that every soul is precious and I shall not judge, for everyone is going through their challenges and chosen paths for personal development. My thoughts towards every single person I meet is help and guidance. Even if I just think that and never preach or physically communicate with a person. That is still a positive inner interaction. If you change your mindset, you will experience no battles and conflicts. During the transition though, you may be tested and put in situations where you will be tempted to fight. Your reaction towards certain problems will show your progress.

In regards to AP skills, again you have to reprogram your mindset. Set up some time to practice and do not believe that you need isolation from society in order to succeed. The law of attraction is really real.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

A wasp will only do what a wasp is created to do.
For most, a wasp is something you kill before it stings you. Wasps don't sting you for the sake of it, they don't have that 'big up' egotistical attitude.
Now as most instantly kill them, who has the wrong mindset?
You know life is a challenge and you are living. You are here so now you may have found your lesson as to why you are here. Have you ever thought of that?
If you only look at the bad things your not balancing your knowledge on the true equilibrium.
Lightbeam does as said in her post.
I take on a diplomatic stance, if I didn't I'd be very depressed at the world's horrors. I've seen enough of these in the NP before the event and there's nothing to compare it in to in the physical. It's a gift or is it a curse?
Your mindset decides this and perhaps it's time to look at the good.
YouTube something and watch the advert about a guy who has been successful in an energy drink business.
He could hoard his earnings but doesn't. He builds hospitals and sets out a fortune to help others in disasters. He is Asian by the look and although many will skip the ad, is advise you to watch how this one guy helps so many.
I think his mindset is perfect for the world that you're not seeing.
Good always defeats evil so why are you giving up on it?
Stop, look at every aspect, gain all the info and change your viewpoint. It's clouding your true vision and you shouldn't let the bad infect your mindset.
Become diplomatic, it'll make a massive difference to your personality.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

skeptic

Do not take life too seriously! Do not take life too personally! It is all flow and you are where you want to be!
Szaxx , i am with you 100 % on this !
Peace and love.
Skeptic.

Xanth

Quote from: beavis on October 13, 2015, 01:03:56
The world around is not a good thing to think about to balance your mind. Its set up in a way to make people fight eachother in many ways. To do anything with one group you have to work against another group. So my mind has become ever more unbalanced trying to interact with others in this world.

Its been years since I was skilled at astral projection and telekinesis. It happens by accident sometimes since then.

What should I do to relearn those skills while not walking entirely away from society?
Lightbeam nailed it.

It's your perspective.  YOUR perspective creates YOUR reality.  Change your perspective and you, LITERALLY, change your reality.

I've lived statement.