News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

crystals to assist in projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

No, he's Jason, I'm James :)

However, Like Jason, I too would like to hear a bit more about crystal useage - esp. for opening second senses.

I've had a bit of experience with crystals, and currently have a personal amethyst crystal as a pendant that I wear almost constantly. It knows me well, and has helped me with things like determining the direction of spin and general health of my chakras.

Other than that I have a reasonably good knowledge of the physical aspects of cystals, but as to the metaphysical side, I haven't had a lot in the way of results.

James.

Adrian

Greetings,

I am not particularly well versed in crystals, but I do know that the various varieties of Quartz are very effective for many metaphysical activities. Types of Quartz include, but are not limited to:

Amethyst
Aventurine
Blue Quartz
Blue Rock Crystal
Yellow orange or brown quartz
Drusy Quartz
Ghost Quartz
Milky Quartz
White translucent or opaque quartz
Olive green quartz (produced by heating amethyst or citrine)
Rock Crystal
Rose Quartz
Pink quartz
Scepter Quartz
Smoky Quartz
Black or dark brown quartz
Twin Quartz

These encompass a multitude of possiblities. Of course, Quartz has unusual vibrations and piezoelectric properties, and is the reason they are used in watches and other such sensitive devices.

As an aside, there was an extremely wealthy elderly lady who lived here in the Isle of Man - a billionairess - her company made the packaging for McDonalds - and she used to spend almost all of her time isolated in her sumptuous properties apparently channeling everything from Angels to ET's [:)] But a remarkable feature of all of her properties here were these massive, pure Quartz crystals that she imported specially to order from Zambia - they were larger than a person. They did seem to have special powers in that if a person who was ill hugged one of these crystals they were often cured. A remarkable person, probably one of the first of the "new agers".

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

James S

I have long believed that it is the same vibrational characteristics of quartz that makes them useful for maintaining set frequencies, such as they are used in watches, that also makes them useful with the human bioelectric field or aura. Not only do differences in size and shape affect their vibration rate, but also the different mineral impurities that make up the various colours that you find.

Each different variety of quartz has its own unique properties. Rose quartz for example, it's colouring comes from traces of Titanium or Manganese (the mineral for Japanese animation..hehe..sorry). I don't know why it is, but this combination of minerals within its makeup seems to allow it to vibrate in a way that the body's aura finds useful for healing.

The crystal I wear as a personal crystal is Amethyst. It's not my birthstone or anything like that, but I've always been particularly drawn to amethyst (along with its properties of assisting mental clarity, and God knows I need all of that I can get [:)]). When I finally found this particular crystal, it was almost like it chose me, not the other way around. I believe intuition plays a VERY large part when it comes to choosing crystals for your use.

Its all good.
James.

James S

I've seen my aura only briefly.

When I finally found a technique to use that completely removed the "persistance of vision" effect (I still feel way too many people are getting caught by this one) I practiced using my own reflection in a large mirror. I could only see the inner layers, but what I saw was a constantly moving, almost fluid blend of blues & violets around my head and shoulders going out to about 3-4 inches.

I haven't put the time in to practice since then, and I hadn't thought about using a crystal to assist. That's something worth looking at. Thank you Timeless.

James.

jason

about Adrian's comment-[:O]I didn't know quartz crystals grew that big! thats amazing! they must have quite an effect on people.it would be fun to experiment w/those,but I guess that unless you have a boatload of $, it isn't possible.I wonder if there's any pictures of those on the internet somewhere?
this is obviously a complex subject, so I'll have to learn more about it.it seems that the possibilities are virtually endless when used in combination and on various chakras.and I guess you could do more harm than good if you don't know what you're doing (which I don't, so I'll just have to read a lot about,and be careful).
I am particularily looking for something to help in gathering energy at a faster rate, because the usual techniques don't really do much for me.the reason could be because I am on anti-depressant medication (for chronic anxiety) at the moment,and they are notorious for lowering energy levels.perhaps there is a crystal that can aid in reducing anxiety and increasing energy levels. activating the chakras is barely even possible now, and I certainly can't project anymore.I used to be able to conciously project once in a while (I think I need more practice at that[:)]), and I used to have loads of spontanious projections.not anymore![:(!]kinda sucks...
another idea: I  get the feeling that somehow we haven't even scratched the surface as far as using crystals technologically.if quartz can be used to maintain set frequencies,and ruby rods can create lasers, I wonder what else is possible that is yet undiscovered, and if past civiliztions knew more about it than we do at the moment.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

jason

the tesla link is cool[8D].I'll have take more time to read it again. the idea of searching lightning strike areas for crystals and stones caused by super heated rock and sand (fulgurite) is intriguing.has anyone found anything that way? also, his idea of "electro-propulsion", and how the military and government want to keep that knowledge from civilians is fascinating.I'm going to look into that idea...
Tesla's mindset really resonates w/me, as I have gained a love of physics and experimental science over the past couple of years.and I have also always been a bit of a "rock-hound",so those comments about using tesla currents through crystals to amplify what he called "zero point radiation" (also termed chi,prana,eagles emanations, or electrodynamic field, depending on your cultural upbringing) is really interesting.I would like to try and put some of tesla's theories into practice.it's rediculous that the government and military want keep that knowledge to themselves- I won't stand for that,so they'll just have to come into my house and stop me!
when I was a kid I used to look for wierd rocks in the ballast on railroad tracks.I have actually found several interesting stones that way, including several fossils w/small crystall growing on them.If I can get my hands on a microscope I would like to see them closer.once I found a stone that had a purple crystal sticking out of it a bit.I couldn't figure out how to get the rest of it out w/out damaging it, though, so it sat around gathering dust until I eventually lost it! now I have no idea where it is.I might have tossed it outside years ago, or it could be in w/some other junk.
I am considering buying a metal detector so I can search for meteorites.there could be some bizzare crystals from another planet hidden in there! the site that descibes all the crystals and other stuff is cool also,but I'm running out of time today, so I'll keep track of the link.I guess I'm a "stoner"[:D].

Anonymous

I obtained a crystal a few months ago at a psychic's shop. It was unmarked, on a shelf. I was drawn to it and decided to purchase it. Since then, I have carried it around with me in a small wooden box, and lately I've been able to see glimpses of what looks like rain- usually this happens in kung fu when I am holding a stance or staring at a single point for a long time. I still have no idea what it is. It's blueish and is layerd like mica. But it's harder. Probably some kind of quartz is my guess. Wish I could show someone so they could see it. It also breaks in right-angles (perfect cleavage, for all the geologists out there). This is apparant from some of the stress lines on it. The crystal is flat for the most part. Any guesses as to what it might be?

Anonymous

Yes! That's it! That's exactly what it looks like! Thanks for the info, Timeless. That had me stumped for a long time.

Anonymous

Maybe the reason I was called to it was to find out what my past life was.

jason

I just picked up a field guide to rocks and minerals (including cystals).It is part of the national autobahn (sp?)society's excellent series of field guides.some of the stuff in there is astonishingly wierd! almost surreal.it also includes information on types of stone (shale,granite,slate,etc.).

Anonymous

I used to have that book when I was younger. I think I left it in my science teacher's room though. Looks like I won't be getting it back. Oh well. Now I have the internet.

Anonymous

btw that is a really good book. There's a crystal in there (I can't remember what it's called. I believe it started with a T) which is rainbow. It's red on the bottom, then yellow, then green, then white, etc. something like that. Really fascinating.

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

Regarding the Isle of Man - it is a very interesting place to say the least. In addition to the crystals, here is now widely believed to be the true location of Avalon. We also have many stone circles and other pre-historic monuments, as well as more recent history such as equilateral crosses made out of, and carved from stone. The locals are and were extremely superstitious, and the old stone cottages all had Elder trees growing around them for protection. There is an old chapel here without a roof - every time they used to put a new roof on it, an unseen force would tear it off again - it happened several times in totally calm weather. There is a church which is supposed to have a vampire, but I think it is an Astral entity. It is also fobidden here to say the word "rat" - you have to say "long tails" - or the celtic equivalent [:)] The locals also strongly believe in the Fae Folk (Faeries), and there is a bride called the "Faery Bridge" where everyone is supposed to greet the Faeries or have bad luck. The local kids hang plastic bags containing notes to the Faeries on the trees around the bridge. The entertainment centre is called the "Summerland" for obvious reasons, and it is where the kids go to have fun in winter time.  Finally, for any Wiccans among us - the Isle of Man was last home of Gerald Gardner. His home was called "Witches Mill" and apart from being a witchcraft museum, was also the place where Gardner did all of his initiations and rituals. When he passed on, the mill was inherited by his neice and her husband, but they were eventually told to leave the Island after they apparently started to practice black magic. Nowadays it is still called Witches Mill, but is has since been converted to apartments. We also have the oldest system of government in the world here - founded by the Vikings over 1000 years ago. Every year on "Tynwald Day" the residents of the Isle of Man gather at the foot of an ancient man made hill, which is stepped, and on the steps are the various members of the government and dignitaries. The new laws of the land are shouted out from the hill to the people below.

Our other modern claim to fame is the Isle of Man TT races - here is the road racing capital of the world. For two weeks at the end fo May and first week in June we have tens of thousands of motorbikes and their riders from all over the world converge for race fortnite - there are more bikes and riders than residents - the atmosphere is amazing. The bikes raced are Formula 1 works racing machines, and they race at up to 220MPH on normal very narrow roads (the entire road is much narrower than a single lane of a typical road) and with only solid stone walls and trees either side.

Oh well - somewhat off-topic, but we still have those giant quartz crystals as well [:)]

Finally on the subject of crystals - the most famous users of crystals, and which use was extremely advanced and produced really awesome powers were the people of Atlantis. But that is another topic [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Anonymous

jason

I am reading a book called "crystal enlightenment".it says some interesting things about the use of crystals to assist in energy work in various ways.has anyone had any experience in this area? I am just starting to learn about it, and it seems interesting.