News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Really Odd Eye Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I really am stumped and honestly don't know if this AP related or not. Sunday morning I woke up with my right eye hurting like the dickens. It felt like I had been in a cat fight, like my eyeball had been scratched and I had been pummeled. Looking in the mirror other than a small amount of swelling I detected nothing apparently wrong.

My eye hurt all day. By Monday morning the pain had spread and I wound up with a headache like I have never had before. The headache and eye pain lasted all the way through Wednesday (last) night when it finally all just went away. My eye seems to be normal, my vision is clear and has been all along. I didn't get in any fights with cats or otherwise. But I do have a vague memory from early Sunday morning, just can't actually recall what it was.

Anyway I don't really know what I'm asking here and everything seems fine as I am typing this. Maybe it's nothing but... IDK.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

Quote from: Nameless on November 08, 2018, 10:05:41
I really am stumped and honestly don't know if this AP related or not. Sunday morning I woke up with my right eye hurting like the dickens. It felt like I had been in a cat fight, like my eyeball had been scratched and I had been pummeled. Looking in the mirror other than a small amount of swelling I detected nothing apparently wrong.

My eye hurt all day. By Monday morning the pain had spread and I wound up with a headache like I have never had before. The headache and eye pain lasted all the way through Wednesday (last) night when it finally all just went away. My eye seems to be normal, my vision is clear and has been all along. I didn't get in any fights with cats or otherwise. But I do have a vague memory from early Sunday morning, just can't actually recall what it was.

Anyway I don't really know what I'm asking here and everything seems fine as I am typing this. Maybe it's nothing but... IDK.

That can be caused by eye dryness, if when you wake up you brusquely force to open a dry eye. When you wake up, carefully open your eyelids, without forcing, and if you feel them a little stuck, or painful, close them tighter a few times, to moist your eye. This could happen when humidity is low, as it is during the cold season. Also, use some eye drops.

Precautionarily, give a call or pay a visit to your ophthalmologist.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Volgerle

What baro-san said and also let the docs check for glaucoma. Since it's gone as you said it might not have been that but just a checking of the inner eye pressure is recommendable.

I wonder how cool you stayed. I'm not hypochondric but waking up with sh*t like that I would have run to the doc on the same day for sure.  :wink:

SCHMUSTIN

Nameless,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing pain.

Not sure how much help I can be but I would ask....
1) What "feeling" did this experience give you?
2) What was going on in your life prior? And not so much in your physical but if you are actively monitoring your emotions on a constant daily basis. what were you feeling leading up to this happening.

I truly believe the universe gives you exactly what you want. Based on your emotions and thought but more so the intent, hope this make sense?

For example: Say you like playing guitar... and every time you pick up the guitar you feel good and you note the emotion associated with that. Its possibly not the guitar itself that gives you the emotion or the feeling of good. It could possible be the creativity side that gives you this emotion.

The best way to sum it up I suppose would be to say what is your intent. Playing guitar is the action and the feeling associated with playing the guitar world be the intent.

So what was your intent (the majority of the time) the last little while leading up to this happening. Maybe your higher self is showing you you need to change your thought / intent process?

Just my $0.02... hope you find a little incite in this post, if not that is OK as well.

Hopefully it is nothing serious and happy it seemed to have cleared up for you.

Side Note: If you believe that further medical attention is required you should explore that.  Sometime its better to be safe than sorry?

Xanth

First and foremost, I'd definitely see your doctor about it.  :)

Nameless

Thank you all so much for your concern and thoughts. I'm pretty sure I know what's going on now but (facepalm) I've been so concerned with my husbands health I really haven't had time to monitor my own. Combine that with the fact I have no health insurance and little means to pay and the clinic is about the only option I have. I'll explain and try to keep short as you all deserve to at least know since I did come here asking for help. See how much I trust you all. Seriously.

I ran out of one of my blood pressure meds. I can't get it refilled till I see the PA. The PA hasn't been available, then the hurricane hit and things were shut down so I have been without that one a month now. I also just ran out of my other BP med. When I went to the clinic to see the doc and get refills I was given an appointment 3 months from now in February despite telling them I was completely OUT of my meds. The only remedy is what they loosely call a same day appointment which means arriving at 7:30 am and waiting for a no show. Last time I did that with my husband we waited from 7:30am till 4:00pm and turns out they admitted him immediately to the hospital. So I'm not anxious to do that again especially considering my husband can't be left alone that long and really isn't able to go with me. He's in bad shape and just got out of the hospital for the second time in three weeks. He has insurance, I don't. Running out of pills isn't an emergency but I feel like crap despite my eye feeling better.

I've been cramping and nauseous all day and I think it might be withdrawals. So I'm kind of stuck till I figure out what to do. Hell if I have to wait till February and survive that long I will reckon I don't need them anymore, right?

Now I'm not telling you all this for sympathy and all that I just wanted to be honest and open. We all have our problems and this is but one of mine. And having said all that it isn't any wonder that so many people live for those grand AP moments were the only things that can hurt you don't. Haha, love you guys!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

SCHMUSTIN

Nameless,

I would say you are an extremely strong individual.

Keep a positive outlook on everything. Even when events that happens in your life might seem "bad" at the time. Trust and truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and that the situation is going to work out in the end.

Something I do, when I have an experience in life that I automatically look and and say... "Oooo that's not good" OR "Really, that sux!" I try and catch it as quick as possible and re-look at the situations and say... "Its forming".
I'm not sure what "IT" is but I know and truly believe its a good thing and the universe is placing exactly what I need into my existence on this physical plane.

Maybe this is going to show you something... You may be right.... This might show you that you don't need the pills it also might show you that you still need the pills but not in the capacity you need them now. Who really knows, right?

Weather you think you do, or you think you don't. Either way you are "ALWAYS" right!! It is "YOUR" thinking that make it so!

I hope all works out for you and your family... Thank you for sharing and hopefully you are able to keep us updated.

Phildan1

Indeed Nameless, maybe dry eyes or you may got something into that eye, it could be enough like some particle or dust mite, who knows. Just my guesses.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Plume

Hi Nameless
Hope you take care of your self if you want to take care of others.  I would seriously, anything about eyes , important to get check if you have already a condition related to blood pressure. Its sound awful to be in such a poor system and unfair like the united state , I just can understand how this is possible in this era, really what is up with this, and alternative medicine is also costly and not supported. I hope you get some kind of answer soon to you mystery, not to be ignore IMH whatever the cause or source of this. 
Nice to hear that you do feel better though, more power to you then...still
Hugs
Plume

Nameless

Thank YOU Everyone.

I finally got the meds I've been out of so started back taking them last night. I feel way better now, no withdrawal symptoms!!!!  I am having to go back through the initial side effects as when I first had to start taking blood pressure pills but at least I know those will subside and they aren't nearly so bad as withdrawals.

I had started hoping I would get over it and not need them at all like SCHMUSTIN stated. Guess I've learned I do and need to get serious and stop messing around with my own health.

It's so strange to me how after making the initial post here things just started falling into place. You would think by now I would stop questioning everything and learn to go with faith.

Love and Hugs to One and All

LightBeam

I hope things go back to normal, Nameless. I sent you a boost of energy earlier today and again now. You are right that sometimes we should stop analyzing things and go with the faith. The other day after eating a very greasy burger after 20 hours of fasting (I do intermittent fasting 8/16) I couldn't have breakfast due to work meetings, then I was very hungry and ate a huge burger. Well, when you body hasn't produced gastric juices for a period of time, you cant overload it with fats and protein. So, after that I felt so bad, even my chest area started to tighten and all my abdominal muscles to contract. It was even hard for me to breathe. Then I told myself, I am not going to panic, there must be something I can do to release this feeling which was going on for 5 hours already. So, I relaxed, I cleared my mind and I asked the Source to show me what to do, what is the best thing to do at this moment to help myself. I firmly believed that an answer will be presented because in difficult situations when I do this exact focus to listen inward, I always receive an answer. So within a few seconds a thought popped in my head "grapes". I immediately went to the store, bought some grapes, ate a handful and within 10 minutes the tightness started to dissipate and it disappeared completely. I think, the grapes stimulated the production of more stomach acid to help digest the food sitting in my stomach. I think there is always a solution to every problem, but we don't know what is it. If we listen to the unlimited resource of information, we may be presented with the best possible solution. The only requirement is that you have to believe. I hope many of you can benefit from this exercise.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Plume

:-D
Hello again Nameless . So glad that you are feeling better. Good of you to get the med again. if you need to do drastic change do it slowly ...I just started yoga and also lost a few pounds after many months doing weight watcher, I think that alone has help me enormously to realize how food was playing a big role on how I felt. I think we are spending way to much time digesting and not give a deserve break to the system. If you want to change your body with a radical diet you can also get ride of many ailment especially before stoping any med, you may consider studying the effect of food. After reading Lightbeam's comment I had to share the amazing feeling that I got from practicing these simple water fast or watermelon. The clarity was incredible and it actually hurt to eat afterwords. So I slowly would eat light vegetable meals and at other time pig out because I could not help myself. that was so painful... What a lesson to do this every week though. I am still doing the fast for 24 hour throughout the winter on Tuesday before I go get weight. I actually lost 31. 6 Pounds = 3 big 10 pound baby if you want to imagine this...Wow I am still in shock but boy oh boy it was worth all the effort and now what I learn from my food intake made me realize the pain we create within when we consume. Often you hear some incredible transformation some will do with just diet , well I can say that its all there and it really put you in power if you take the time to analyze this. Not to costly and also recommended by doctors that see the importance on the food we ingest.  You may have to be carful and be follow by some professional if you are diabetic. I am trying to fast longer but that was hard to go more then three day with lots of water of course.
will be back soon, getting ready for a choir concert and moving parents in law in a home , not fun...
see you..

Nameless

I like that LightBeam and know you are right as I have done that as well in the past. It's amazing how effective a little faith can be. I tend to forget that. Thank you for the energy boost I'm sure it helped. I didn't feel it as much as I might have normally, I just had so much to do and so much on my mind my attention was all over the place.

Congrats on the weight loss Plume. I know you've been working on that. I've fasted many times myself but not usually in a conscious sort of way. More like I run out of time to eat or feel too bad to eat for a day or two. Stress is my number one issue and the underlying cause of just about everything that ails me.

Lumaza

Nameless, my Dear, I have a different way of looking at all of this, based on what occurred to bring my awareness to this practice in the first place. My right eye was swollen shut. You can look back to my earlier posts to read more on that. I am sure that it is not a "popular" view in this thread at the moment.
I threw a bunch of money at finding answer. I had the medical tests done on my back and spine to find the reason for my "inner vibrations". By the time I got to finally see my Doctor, my eye had healed and he had passed it off as it likely being a blocked tear duct. No tests were done on that eye though. I don't have any Medical Insurance either. MJ does though. So, any testing or visits are  "out of pocket", which, as you know, can get quite "pricey".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Hey Lumaza, glad to hear from you. I did think of you and your own experience and that is a part of why I posted this in the first place. That and I kept getting 'told' to post it.

I did wonder if my case might be similar or related to yours. I just didn't know truth be told. Much as I can sometimes pick up on things and just 'know' there are many times when that just doesn't happen. But I do have a feeling the eye was specific as a measure to get me to post if nothing else. It was that vague memory I had Sunday morning that topped everything off. I can't actually recall what it was but it's there.

I know how it feels Lumaza. My husband has healthcare as well and I am so grateful for that. I just take my chances like you.