News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange Visualization

Previous topic - Next topic

phantomviewer

Hello ..new member!

Just felt like posting this -

Today I was visiting the hand therapist for stretching my cut pinky finger that I had surgery on.

While I was sitting in the chair learning/praticing stretch movements with my eyes closed...I saw this weird triple white light that was surronding my cut finger wich was weird.

Anyway on the way home I could see these weird invisible floating white moving particles everywhere (thought I was high).

I always see them aswell when I look up at the sky.

Trying to pratice OBE with hemi-sync   :o

Andali27

QuoteAnyway on the way home I could see these weird invisible floating white moving particles everywhere (thought I was high).

I always see them aswell when I look up at the sky.

:D   He he, I get that too, not the triple white light thing, don't know what that is, but the moving particles, they're floaties in ur eyes!  Magnified dust particles and such.  Sorry to bust your bubble.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

-lines-

The brighter ones that you can see (not the strings or the blacker shadows), I think, are blood pumping through the tissues at the back of your eyes. It creates bright white points that seems to move along set paths, which are the bloody vessels they are traveling through. The bright ones are hard to spot unless you're looking at bright light, the sky, or something a light color like snow or a ceiling.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -

sweetbliss

Hello!

Nice, you all see that!
And you see them all the time when you are looking up to the sky?

As far as I know the bright light spots are divine energy, or Grace.
And the 'strings or blacker shadows' are negativities.

The bright particles can also be seen as rain fall, when this energy is very intense in a particular place or time. They look like a shower, I've seen that sometimes, it's so nice!
One can ask the question if this is true, when seeing that, if this energy is also conscience. One will receive an answer: either a particular pleasant feeling inside, or they intensify... there is a change.

I remember someone trying hard to make me see this, one summer day, lol.

Ana

-lines-

Yes, I see them all the time, they just aren't apparent always. I don't think that I see those strings or blacker shadows that you are describing. Mine are from the shadows inside of my eyes, if I move my eyes quickly, they will swirl around in there. Gives me something to do if I'm really bored. They're just stuff that's floating around in there, I have problems with my eyes.

There's also a light, windy mist that sometimes occurs that doesn't seem to be in my eyes. Haven't been able to get anyone else to see it though. I don't think I've seen the bright dancing ones as showers/rain before.
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -