News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Request info on shape shifters

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

Hi, I am trying to get some info on shape shifters particularly humans who change their shape on astral plane what I want to want to know is, does anyone know of any good methods to recognize a shapeshifter
who is trying to fool you ?

Bedeekin

Strange question. I have regularly messed about with my own form on many occasions.

If you met me in the nonphysical and asked me if I was a shapeshifter I would say.. "no... I'm ben... I mean.. .I am currently a dog-like form but I'm just me.. How are you? What's your name?"

What if you were a shapeshifter and you didn't know it?

Say I bumped into you and you were assuming a desired form that you were subconsciously projecting onto yourself... would I see that or would only you see it?

When I am a gorilla or a quadruped... do I appear as a quadruped to others or is it a shape I am only assuming subjectively?

If there are entities that take on the appearance of loved ones... are they doing that for a reason or am I projecting my own desires/needs onto that entity? What do they get out of doing it if they are shape shifters? Do they do it because they are lonely? Do they do it because they feed off my love for them... assuming they were taking the form of a dead relative or a 'guide'.

If they are... what id their motive?

ChopstickFox

It would certainly depend on what you mean by shape shifters. o_o; What you see on the astral plane is usually what you have projected onto what's around you. A lot is internal and symbolic, your own perception. Do you mind sharing more?
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Szaxx

Ask " What is your intent"?
Or you could read whats on their mind.
It depends on your capabilities. 
It's an odd question.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

darksidessj25

I am able 2 shape shift why I astral project. While you walk through a door imagine what you wanna become, female ect. Then go find a mirror, and see the form or shape you shifted into. That's how shape shifting works for me, by passing through solid objects. I don't know how your actually suppose 2 do it lol. But that's what I have documented.

desert-rat

It is my understanding that while in the astral you can will any form you want .  When I think of shape shifters I think in the phyical world .  I have often wounder if big foot were humans shape shifting , a few hairs have been found , but never bones or a body .  desert rat 

Beero

is there such a thing as a shape shifter who can alter their appearance in the physical world as quickly as the blink of an eye

Bedeekin

I personally don't know.

I also personally doubt it. But it's only doubt.

Szaxx

Er yep sorta.
It depends on how much ya smoked man.
Lol.
Sorry couldn't resist. :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Szaxx on February 24, 2013, 17:02:09
Er yep sorta.
It depends on how much ya smoked man.
Lol.
Sorry couldn't resist. :-D

That was very inconsiderate.................you forgot to mention that the quality matters as much as quantity.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

Hahaha!!!!

I mean... anything is possible, but there are things that are not very probable. People physically shifting is one of those things. Just looking at biology, if someone was able to, they would probably die in the process. Then there's all the problems with the rules of matter and physical limitations...

But I gotta say, I loved the book series Animorphs. :D
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

desert-rat

There are stories on what some call skin walkers , I dont know if they are true . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin-walker    One of many on coast to coast .  http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2007/02/11      desert rat 

sunshaker

"Shape shifters" have always lived amongst us, when they shift into human form they become unaware of there true forms, it is like a safety valve, until certain times when they all become aware.

There are always small groups of these "shifters" that are always aware, these maintain the illusion we all live in.

Full awakening comes around in cycles, the last full awakening i know of happened about 8yrs ago, but when they awake, the world fulls into a slumber.

I have long been aware of these entities, the unaware ones are very hard to detect, But they do seem to lack the basics we humans learnt "growing up".
The aware ones give of a strange odour that seems to proceed them.

But they are easy to detect in groups even when they are "unaware" of their true forms.

I have a few "shifters" friends myself, plus a few within the family, but at the moment they are unaware of themselves, which i prefere. :-)
From what i can gather, the numbers at this moment are fairly even between us.

Many in this forum will be "shifters" but will be unaware.

Astralzombie

Quote from: sunshaker on March 11, 2013, 18:38:26
"Shape shifters" have always lived amongst us, when they shift into human form they become unaware of there true forms, it is like a safety valve, until certain times when they all become aware.

There are always small groups of these "shifters" that are always aware, these maintain the illusion we all live in.

Full awakening comes around in cycles, the last full awakening i know of happened about 8yrs ago, but when they awake, the world fulls into a slumber.

I have long been aware of these entities, the unaware ones are very hard to detect, But they do seem to lack the basics we humans learnt "growing up".
The aware ones give of a strange odour that seems to proceed them.

But they are easy to detect in groups even when they are "unaware" of their true forms.

I have a few "shifters" friends myself, plus a few within the family, but at the moment they are unaware of themselves, which i prefere. :-)
From what i can gather, the numbers at this moment are fairly even between us.

Many in this forum will be "shifters" but will be unaware.

No Comment.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

desert-rat

Ok I might be a shape shifter .  I will try turning my self in to a bug and working my self in to a bank a.t.m. , then sneak  out with some $20 s  (lol)  Maby a big foot would be more fun .  desert rat 

Fairywindblues

Don't we all "shape shift" when we dream, though, or go OBE? I shape shift into a different version of myself, wearing a different outfit sometimes when I go OBE or from LD to OBE. I had a very lucid dream where I was wearing jeans and a t shirt and then I astrally projected into a version of myself that was wearing some floaty ethereal outfit and had really long, wavy hair, that was down to my ankles. So you could say I shape shifted into the version of myself that I wanted to experience in that moment. Life is a lot like that, as well. We all shift into this 3D reality upon birth and this is the form we took. Is this really us? No, it's what we have chosen to appear as. I imagine the same applies to the astral, considering the astral works through thought manifestation... I guess what I'm trying to say is, just imagine yourself being a different form (human or animal) and hope you have the Yoda mind skills to pull it off? If you don't pull it off, honestly you don't have the energy to shape shift just yet. Simple as that. My two cents. Just going off my own experience, my common knowledge, and my opinion. It's really hard to be right or wrong about things like this because everything is subjective.

desert-rat

I will visualize my self as a big harry big foot just to see what happens .  desert rat