The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:54:21

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: What is your opinion of the karma point system?
A good thing - 3 (8.6%)
It will cause problems - 2 (5.7%)
There should be rules - 1 (2.9%)
It's just for fun - 10 (28.6%)
I don't really care - 11 (31.4%)
what is it? - 3 (8.6%)
I never use it - 3 (8.6%)
It's helps me judge ppl - 0 (0%)
it should NOT be moderated - 1 (2.9%)
it should be moderated - 1 (2.9%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma Point Poll--Cast your votes!!!!  (Read 1856 times)
runlola
« on: August 17, 2006, 01:56:51 »

cheesy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 00:22:07 by Lola » Logged
BadCookie
Astral Energy 3

ClubEchi
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 04:26:08 »

Karma LOL

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 04:26:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

BadCookie
Astral Energy 3

ClubEchi
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 04:27:05 »

My Karma is 0 is this a good thing? rolleyes

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
jub jub
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 15:46:20 »

I voted "don't care". I don't see where it's useful for anything other than a popularity contest.

“A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others”  -  Charles Darwin
Nay
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 16:59:14 »

Awwww  jub jub, I think you're insightful, fair and really funny.  You have five, well six when I get done here, karma points.  I'll bet that you came by those because you honestly deserved them and people liked what you've had to offer...not tacked on by some personal friends.  Cheesy

Keep me laughing, oh nude one.  cheesy

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 16:59:14 »

Novice
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 17:13:54 »

I'm with JubJub on this on. I couldnt' care less how many karma points someone has. Having more karma points means nothing to me. Its the same thing with quantity of posts. Just because someone posts a lot, doesn't mean they know a lot.  I go with quality of a person's posts over quantity of posts or quantity of points.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.
Kazbadan
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 11:42:03 »

No one votes on me! ME! The very best person on this forum! A wise sage, a shining one! Even so i have only 2 votes or the like...i can only suppose that such system is a fake!

Please, how is it possible that i only have 1-2 karma points when i am for sure the most interesting and wise person on this forum?

PS: everything i said above is a lye! Cheesy eheheheh...probably i am the most stupid person around on this forums, but dont tell that to anyone Wink

I love you!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: