News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Somethings amazing

Previous topic - Next topic

jade emperor

Let me share a stroy with you, and a few tips
2 weeks ago, i had my first lucid dream, reality check snapped in my dream, ive been trying to lucid dream for about a year and half now. Another check snapped me to remember astral projection, but i had a false a wakening, but i did wake up in vibration, but the happiness on having my first LD stopped them :(.

Now i had another Ld today, this time it was a WILD . It is the literraly easiest tchnique ever, infact im suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was flyin around with zeddicuss zul zorranda and kahlan amnell all night!!! Fighting a witch. (legend of the seeker haha)
REMEMBER a lucid dream can help you astral project evern though i never projected.
Its not as hard to enter WILD as people think.
You are trying to experience sleep paralysis while going into WILD, but u dont need to!!!!!!

3 elements are needed, your relaxed goin to sleep body, your mind and your memories.

1 get to sleeping position and relax using your technique.
2 makesure to swallow or itch if you need to, it must be like you are naturally going to sleep
3 Use your memories, stop feeling your body, imagine yourself touching a wall in a dream. Remember, you must feel the texture, the surface. You cannot litterealy touch it, but you do have memories of touching it, you can go lutside feel the wind, you just need to occupy yoursf in you realistic dream, your body willfall asleep while the mond isnt there. And your brain will automatically keep your wonderful dream going for you, with you aware and everything.
4 have fun
5 you can astral project using a technique, one you should try is to conjure of a chakra projecting from the body and enter it with the intention of projecting into the astral, make the intention strong and then wake yourself up. You should wake up in an astral sensation state such as vibration. Goood luck :)