News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The thrill is gone....

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

Squeek, what did you do, are you grounded?

As for me, if I were 17, I'd be writing in my journal, organizing my memorabilia, re-folding my sweaters, making lists, experimenting with makeup and hair, and meditating.  Of course, I'm big now and my solitary moments are taken up with housework and yardwork.  

But if I didn't have to do that, and I was sick of meditating, I'd read the classics.  They're mindblowingly good!  Try it, you'll love it.  Henry James is a favorite of mine, but there are many others: Edith Wharton, C.S. Lewis, I could go on and on.
Tisha

Squeek

I would do some of those... If I was a GIRL  >:o

Aint much for us guys to do here...  I got video games, but they're really only fun with a friend.  Internet is it.  And people aren't online that talk to me anymore  (*fake tears*)

I'm too lazy to do much of anything else.  Except sleep.  And I'm trying to avoid sleep.  36 hours and still going strong...  Go me!

~Squeek

kromeknight

Hello Squeek
Take up a hobby like clay sculpture/pottery, abstract painting electronic gadgets anything to let out and express yourself. All these things can be done alone to get the most out of them and they don't cost that much to get started.
Good luck

ronaldo

[:D]lol, when i saw the heading the trill is gone i thought u must b a
B B King fan i've just bought an eletric Gibson B B King Lucille guitar does anyone else play guitar

Euphoric Sunrise

Squeek, i find myself in your same situation a lot of the time. I'm a 17-year-old guy who, mostly on weekends, has nothing to do but sit at home and amuse himself.
I usually find my answers in my passions. That is music and metaphysics/occult. I spend a lot of time on the computer either on message boards or just searching for something i find interesting. A lot of the time i find that i discover new information that keeps me entertained for a while and then i find something else to do etc.
But it sounds like you're looking for something new. All i can suggest is a lot of probing to find out something you would like to do and research it or something.

This is pretty much my entire life outside of school [:D] (i'm serious!):
TV/Movie
Music - Listen, write
Reading
Internet - Message boards, researching, chatting

I seem to be able to keep myself amused with that.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Grigori

Well back when I was 17 I was pretty busy being shot down by girls [B)]... but otherwise I always enjoyed making things representative of that age ... like a 3 foot long PVC spud gun I called a  spudzooka and the larger and more powerful cousin spudzilla. All you need is some PVC piping roughly the same bore as your projectile ... with screw threads, a cap that screws on (base), piezo electric lighter (just the sparky bit), a can of aerosol hair spray (fuel), and a lot of spuds [:D] Anyways, I think how to put it together and work it is pretty obvious ... just don't use much hair spray ya only need one quick spray.

Anyhow the reason I mention this project is that it was easy, lots of fun and attracted a lot of people with similar interests[:D]

Nay

YIKES!!....Run squeek, run!  You don't listen to Grigori..no making of spud launchers!!  lol...ok..no, I am serious...no launching.
I am sorry you're going thru a rough patch..[:(] I hate being bored, but having kids and a house, like Tisha, keeps one busy.  I really don't know a activity to offer you that hasn't already been said..
I will think positive thoughts for ya..[:D] You watch, something cool will come up!!  

Nay. [;)]

Squeek

(Bet you never thought you'd hear this...)

I want to go back to school  -.-

The problem doesnt lie with my nothing at all to do, it lies in the fact that i have one other person on my street my age (close... he's only 14).

Nay - Good idea, and it better!!! or else.. *shakes fist* *falls asleep at desk*

~Squeek (sleeping somehow)

Nayru

Lol! Awhh, poor, poor, poor you. I read a lot. Reading books is an excellent pass of time. Don't like reading? Grab Harry Potter. No, don't pay attention to the storyline, but to the way it is written. Start writing poems. Stories. Complete books. Write down all the special experience you had - be it on the astral, with energy, with girls/guys.. ^_^ Take a pencil and a piece of paper. Then take a random animecharacter from the internet and start practising your drawingskills. Play that old videogame over again. Call an old friend you didn't speak to for 7 years. Find a topic that interests you, and do a research on it (like ligningballs, magnetism, I don't know). Download as many divx as your pc can take. And in extreme I-Am-Bored situation, grab some homework from last year. ;)

ronaldo

lol, where did me last post go 2 it disappeared in2 thin air. Did I say something 2 offend?

Squeek

OK! My replies...

quote:
Ronaldo: lol, where did me last post go 2 it disappeared in2 thin air. Did I say something 2 offend?

no, sometimes the moderators pick off useless posts.  I totally agree with it too :p

quote:
Nayru: Don't like reading? Grab Harry Potter.

I like reading, but only when I have to..  I hate that book with a passion.  And everything associated with it.  :p

quote:
Write down all the special experience you had - be it on the astral, with energy, with girls/guys.. ^_^ Take a pencil and a piece of paper. Then take a random anime character from the internet and start practising your drawing skills

Let's see, no experiences... nothing special at all...  I hate drawing because i majorly suck at it... I don't like anime...

quote:
Play that old videogame over again.

I did. All 15 I have.  I beat them again.  X.X

quote:
Call an old friend you didn't speak to for 7 years.

I don't keep phone numbers, i burn em.  Nor did I have any friends.  O.O

quote:
Find a topic that interests you, and do a research on it (like ligningballs, magnetism, I don't know). Download as many divx as your pc can take.

I read like every single site online having to do with anything discussed here.  That's why I seem to know some things.  I researched for 6 months straight 4 hours at least every day.  As for DivX, Already done.. :p

quote:
And in extreme I-Am-Bored situation, grab some homework from last year. ;)

June 21st, the day after the last day of school, I had a lil bonfire of homeworks, tests, quizzes, projects, etc.  Nothing left over :p

Sorry to burst your bubble.  See how HARD this is guys?!?!

~Squeek

ronaldo

I hope I caused no offence. I was just being honest. I mean whats the difference between that and shooting a spud gun?? [;)]

Forgotten Flame 13

Come to my new forum to talk about anime and games! It only has two people, but in half a year, I'm sure we'll have three! http://animegaming1.proboards19.com

ronaldo

Aloha Squeek,

I have just checked out your profile and i c that u live in Hawaii.
U lucky pup, i'd chop me right leg off 2 live there. I was gonna go 2 Honolulu on holiday last year but due to work commitments I had 2 cancel. Where abouts do u live? anywhare near wakiki beach?

TorosDead

4:10 there huh?  I know something you can do in about 10 minutes.

Squeek

Dude.  I lied.  Chill out.

I've said like 50 times that I live in DC  :p

Do you really think there's a Nowheresville, Hawaii?  LOL!!!

~Squeek

Squeek

So without much of a complicated intro on this one, i say...

I've lost the urge these days to do much of anything.... at all.  Anybody know some fun stuff do do while sitting at home for hours on end alone?  

Lemme rephrase that.  Anybody know something that a 17-yr old that isn't allowed to leave the house that sits at home without any friends here can do?  :p

It's like 4:10 here... Saturday.  I have another 2 weeks before I actually do something :x

~Squeek