News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Theoretically, this is possible, but... :D

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyQuills

Would it be possible to make something in the astral plane like Astral Pulse Island, only a hypersonic racetrack? Who would be interested?

I am close to being able to achieve projection anytime I wake up early, so once I do, I was thinking of starting a project where the goal is to construct a long racetrack in the astral realm (or even the RTZ, but not sure if it would work there) where experienced astral projectors can race each other via high-speed flight! ;)

What do you think? Any suggestions on the track layout too are accepted also! :) I will also let you know when I successfully project/OBE for a minimum of three times to strengthen my abilities. once that happens, I will draw up a track and post it here for everyone else to use as reference. ;)

If such a racetrack existed, races would go like this:
- one can only race 2 feet off the ground. Nothing higher than a foot, nothing less than a foot. Make sure you can control your flying at this level before entering, as the track may have sharp inclines! ;)
- You can go at any speed you want, although the aim is to go as fast as possible, (Duh! :grin:) Essentially, one's skill at achieving a really high top   speed is entirely dependant on the projector's ability to fly. (I didn't go very fast during my first AP, so I am not sure how I would fair here... :D)
- NO ONE, under any circumstances is allowed to TELEPORT deliberately! If your AP ends during a race, that's out of everyone's control really, so that doesn't count. Also, make sure your focus is sharp and clear before racing, as losing focus (or a stray thought) can easily result in teleportation... :D
- Up to 10 can race at anytime. It is required each racer goes round the track once to help them get a feel for the tracks structure before the real race begins! this is to eliminate reality fluctuations that could interfere with racing. Having a solid focus here is crucial!

As for actual track structure, it could be anything. Heck, we could bring to life several of them and make a full-out Astral Grand Prix! ;)
So people, let me know what you think of my ideas, and feel free to make suggestions! :)

EDIT: Corrected a typo, no need to sue the design... :grin:
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Xanth

dpk38

@Xanth, would it stay put? Everyone when we comeback? Would others be able to view it?
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Xanth

Quote from: dpk38 on May 07, 2015, 14:29:14
@Xanth, would it stay put? Everyone when we comeback? Would others be able to view it?
Well that's kind of the thing... it depends upon how much energy is put into it.

If we're speaking theoretically...
I'd say it would take more than just a single person doing this in order for something to maintain it's cohesion.

Take this physical reality for example, the only reason it sticks around after you leave here permanently is because there are so many other consciousnesses here feeding and fueling it.
This is why the Astral Pulse Island probably didn't really stick around for too long after its initial creation.  Sure people can visit "an" Astral Pulse Island, but there's also absolutely no way to prove it's THAT Astral Pulse Island.

Also take into consideration that experience is unique to the experiencer.  So even if you did create a stable reality, there's no way to know what someone else interprets is what you created.  There are a lot of variables within consciousness.

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: XanthCreate whatever you want.  Smiley
Yep... :D
Quote from: XanthWell that's kind of the thing... it depends upon how much energy is put into it.

If we're speaking theoretically...
I'd say it would take more than just a single person doing this in order for something to maintain it's cohesion.

Take this physical reality for example, the only reason it sticks around after you leave here permanently is because there are so many other consciousnesses here feeding and fueling it.
This is why the Astral Pulse Island probably didn't really stick around for too long after its initial creation.  Sure people can visit "an" Astral Pulse Island, but there's also absolutely no way to prove it's THAT Astral Pulse Island.

Also take into consideration that experience is unique to the experiencer.  So even if you did create a stable reality, there's no way to know what someone else interprets is what you created.  There are a lot of variables within consciousness.
So you're saying astral pulse island didn't stick around? damn...

Actually, one good question; would it be possible to use a real-world location to envision the track on, so it would be easy to find? :p

@dpk38: Welp, what he said above; with more visitors envisioning the same thing, it would become stable enough for racing! :) who knows, we could attract a large crowd... or not. :grin:
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Karxx Gxx

QuoteActually, one good question; would it be possible to use a real-world location to envision the track on, so it would be easy to find? :p
Yes indeed. If i astral projected lucidly more, I wouldnt mind helping but I need to finish my projects before I continue  :-)
And I beleive you dont have to be in the astral to create things in the astral. Dont quote me but I think this is true and its what im basing my project on.

Maybe it is possible to put a lot of effort into making an "A.I" that eventually does it for you, and just 'fuel' it here and there to keep it going. The possibilities are endless!
Your way is The way

FuzzyQuills

True! Xanth probably has a better idea of how such an "AI" would work if it was possible. And you're producing things in the astral from the physical plane? (Or at least trying? :grin:) Give me some locations, and next time I pass out of my body (I hope to do it tonight after 4 hours sleep! :)) I will attempt to visit those places and see what's there. ;)

Rakkso

QuoteAs for actual track structure, it could be anything. Heck, we could bring to life several of them and make a full-out Astral Grand Prix! Wink
So people, let me know what you think of my ideas, and feel free to make suggestions! Smiley

Well it seems you have give it a lot of thoughts. It would be a nice realm to visit from time to time i suppose. I say what ever you feel like doing, theoretically possible or not, do the trying. :-P

I have had races in a planet called Fortidial, the F sounds like in germany does. I do not remember much about the tracks I competed in, but I remember the vast racing vehicles I was given lots of options to raced with, from V-triangle sharps to polygonal ships and even beyond enormous self-propeling discs. lol

Your idea sounds great, if you can construct such a reality for yourself to experience even if it is for a while you'd most probably enjoy it. I would only like to warn you with the quality of thoughts you use there, try to think in fast cars like the Meteor's Mach 5. I encountered due to this I could not win races, I was very distracted and could only race straight focused afterwards, the handling of curves would come to me intuitively eventually, but like i said sometimes it wouldn't come at all even if days passed. They also said that the more sponsors i got the better, I never understood this though as i wasnt looking for fame, but had like 30 patchs of publicity all over my spacebabe.

Anyone whose raced thinks this means that I am subcounsciously materialistic?? or is it just a normal step to take since this is interplanetary races?

I found 2 or 3 months later that this experiences gave me self-confidence for picking up chicks and driving like a Bauss. I would just pick them up to bangh them later at my best friends parking lot. Get them sober back to them parents hands was the not so easy thing. LOL
He still doesn't even know lol  :-D

At that time they were all 18, I swear :roll: but more than often i like mine 21 now. This rich-spoiled girls are almost everywhere nowadays.  :-P

Hope this helps :-D

FuzzyQuills

now THAT sounds AWESOME!!!
Where is this place approximately, relative to Earth? :grin:

IMO, I would enter with the Blue Falcon... Or a Podracer! 8-)

EDIT: One more thing; I'm going to attempt to head out again! :) Wish me luck guys!

Xanth

Quote from: FuzzyQuills on May 08, 2015, 00:10:28
Yep... :DSo you're saying astral pulse island didn't stick around? damn...
Well, honestly, I don't know.  I've been to "an island", but I really have no way of knowing if it's "the island".

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on May 08, 2015, 00:27:10
Maybe it is possible to put a lot of effort into making an "A.I" that eventually does it for you, and just 'fuel' it here and there to keep it going. The possibilities are endless!
It's definitely possible.  It would be a "thought-form" which you would create and then set with a strong Intent... then it would, supposedly, go out into consciousness and do its thing.

Rakkso

Good luck definitely man, I know why some say that the 3rd is the winned one, or "la tercera es la vencida", that kind of, is my case in the long term lol

For all the focused I was, i could only feel the warmness or hotness of the atmospheric winds carrying sand, It felt like venus because I saw the Sun closer, but honestly I can't tell, i never thought to myself I should ask , maybe I was closer even:-) I wass just standing there.

I would definitely try to ask this to some of my closest friends, I mean, Imagine a joined projection where everyone in the room is healthy and you induce the prerequired conditions like some good prior sleep, waking up having water and evaquating waste and then going to the livinf room or hall or whatever you feel like doing this, it would let you all guys set and ready to activate Rem sleep which is where your lucid, astral realm. If all succed and achieve to conjoin this same realm, the presence of so many conciousnesses would vitalize more the power for creating matter to become more subjected to your will and intent, you could try with your friends to stay stand on a circle and gives eachothers back, and in the next seconds, create whatever they feel for in their view-field, that would definitely do some twisted splashed reality, but with intent and passive focus perhaps everything you want deeply is achieved.

The most amazing thing also is the creative power of you and your friends, i believe that it is to the closeness of the bodyes while laying in the floor. the magnetic fields of them are compenetrated and enhanced and in turn all becomes easier.

Now that I remember I saw something like this in discovery channel 2 days ago, I was very much thankfull to see that this is now being openly displayed on open TV so easy. Only superiored by my amazement of things. I felt like the biggest Idiot of the day of the 7billion people. lol  :-D

dpk38

construct it somewhere near a really famous place, like the pyramid of giza, or the Taj Mahal, so that everyone could visit it easily.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

desert-rat

I remember this story in the little book tittled the astral relm , or some thing close to that . Some thing bad was done to this lady so she spent a great deal of money to have a monument created on the astral plane , but no one remember who she was or what was done to her .

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: dpk38 on May 10, 2015, 10:33:43
construct it somewhere near a really famous place, like the pyramid of giza, or the Taj Mahal, so that everyone could visit it easily.
Sounds good! :) I've been thinking of where I should put it, and I initially picked my old suburb, ut since not everyone knows about Australia's suburbs... :D

Atm though, I haven't been able to think much of this in general, due to not being able to project again... :( (I keep falling asleep! :D) Once I finally find the magic combo to power-up my astral vehicle (I thought I did, but repeating the same procedure since monday last week has yielded nothing so far) I will let you guys know what I plan to do next.

Long story short, I will have to continue work on this from here. :grin: I will see which destination would be suitable (The pyramids could prove an interesting place! :))