News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Practical Psychic Self-Defense FREE e-book or pdf ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

Thanks Xanth... Nobody did anything wrong, everyone has a right to say what they've experienced or believe in. I guess it's just a sensitive issue for me. I'll open up about it later in a separate post, or at least try to. Sorry if I'm not making much sense. <3

Xanth

Quote from: Steel Hawk on February 10, 2013, 22:12:47
Thanks Xanth... Nobody did anything wrong, everyone has a right to say what they've experienced or believe in. I guess it's just a sensitive issue for me. I'll open up about it later in a separate post, or at least try to. Sorry if I'm not making much sense. <3
I know it's hard sometimes, especially when you're speaking from your own direct experiences... because you're really opening yourself up at that point.

I'm not saying you're doing this, but I try to keep an open mind when talking about my own direct experiences.  Someone can always come along and provide their direct experience which then goes completely contrary to your own experience.  At which point, it's time to ask yourself if what you experienced is a "rule" or a "guideline".  :)

Over the time I've posted here, if you read my entire post history, you'll see many such shifts in what I share.  It's been quite the rollercoaster ride here.  LoL

I look forward to learning more about what you have to say.  Everyone has an interesting perspective.  :)