News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Topic changed

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

quote:
Nay, now undressing your post, I mean addressing your post. You may have possibly encountered two deceased humans who had become "negs". I think for sure that the woman you encountered had become a "neg". And most likely the man that you encountered was also a "neg". the reason I say this is because those "entities" gave off vibrations that made you feel slightly scared. If they had of been peaceful entities they would have given off good vibrations, and you probably wouldn't have felt uncomfortable around them or threatened by them. Nor would you have imagined that one of them had a knife. So in summary you probably encountered two negs, and it was probably a good idea to get out of there when you did.

That makes sense Neg5. Thanks for the input!  Undressing huh?..lol..I saw a dark figure in my room the night before last, that wasn't you was it?..LOL.. I didn't feel anything negative at all with that figure, that is why I think the above statement makes sense..for now on I will go with my "feelings"

As for the patch thing for Krome...I am thinking they don't make those kind of patches..[:D] Hehehehehe..

Krome..G'day to you..LOL..your accent is showing..celebrating winning the money?..lol..[:D]  You should hear my southern drawl come out when I celebrate!! [8D]

On a more serious note..I had an intersting night last night..frustating to say the least.  I guess I better write about it in the proper forum..soooo off to the OBE forum I go!

Nay. [;)]

Mustardseed

Hi all
Well seems negremoval has been accepted into the club after all. He does have a way with words dosn't he. Seems there is a joke going on somewhere that is passing over my head. Maybe you all have several profiles and really know each other better than you let on Ha none of my buisness. Anyway is the HS God. Well that is a good question too. If you look in the Bible you will find that in the account of Mary that it says that the Holy Spirit came upon(possessed) her and that the Spirit of God overshadowed her. Allc though I realise that I could bring on a flame storm from Christians it is my belief , first of all, that the Holy Spirit is FEMALE. It seems that the HS possessed mary so that it could use her body for the planting of the seed and that God who seems to be always explained as MALE could have intercourse with her(HS) This resulted in what was the Son of God or the Son of Man as some refer to Jesus. A being equally endowed by the Male and Female element of GOD. I believe that there is a duality for want of a better word in GODS being. It says that "everyone that loves is of God and he that loves not is not of God for God is LOVE" this Love the >Spirit of love is manifest in Jesus and channeled by the HOLY SPIRIT. In a way all 3 are one and yet all three are seperate entities. I realise that this is not a popular belief with some but it is my opinion. It seems to me that God is this very distant being very unrattled and removed. Rarely enterferes and I believe that Jesus approaches him through the HS . So in a way Yes the HS is God or a part of God and certainly works for Him in a very intimate way. Just like 2 people become 1 through marrige childbearing etc. This theory is supportable through scripture if one believes in the Bible. There are however also places where the HS is addressed Male but I believe they might be leftovers from a very male dominated timeperiod as it probably could not be even concieved to the jews that it could be anything but male. Anyway the HS is witgh God at all times and goes out from God and does Gods bidding. Sounds like a good wife. Maybe it even argues certain cases. This whole idea that God is non thinking bliss just sort of a big light hole and that having attained means total peace and in activity seems unlogical to me. I believe God has a personality. Apparently he has emotions, at least according to the >Bible at least. Anyway this new age God seems as >I say as f.x. reencarnation to have become accepted belief systems that noone ever dares to question, and not really logical in my way of thinking.
Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

alchimiste

"To answer the question on what caused it initially is something I'm going to hold off on saying right now. I know exactly what caused it, but I want to hear more about people's views on the Holy Spirit before I explain.

Which came first?.....The chicken or the Neg?

To me this is the crucial part of your friends problem. You say you know exactly what caused it? if you do then this will help formulate the solution, but to hold off on this info until you get satisfactory answers to the Holy Spirit question that fits to your belief system, is to say the least disrespectful to your friends.

To know the cause can indicate the type of entities involved.....also how can you be sure it is actually a possession?...What are the symptoms? and how do you know there are several entities involved?

You seem to know a lot more about your friends situation than you are letting on.....be frank with us and we'll be frank with you. Come on Neg Rem 5 are we going to fish or cut bait all day whilst your friends continue to suffer.

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

alchimiste

Neg rem 5,

I sincerely hope that the faith your friends put in you is well founded.

As to me?......yes I'm outspoken, direct and quite often agressive, I say what I think and get to the point which to say the least you do not. Yes I've insulted you on this site and another member kakkarot whose ego was probably bigger than even yours, but when the excrement hits the fan I know what to do, or if I don't, I know exactly the questions to ask to define the problem and who to ask. remember this is about results.. we don't try...we do or we do not.

as to your reply you do not realise that the way, place, time, state of the subject and many many other factors that you so conveniently omit from all your posts are the determining factors in removing these entities.

I have a question for you...........how much practical work in the field at removing neg entities,manifestations and possessions have you actually got?...is this situation beyond your experience?

I must emphasise that I understand your concern and willingness to help your friends yourself but if you want to get results then please please swallow your pride and give us all here the info we need in order to shed any kind of light on this problem......and that includes assholes like me.

You seem to want to solve this problem by consulting a public chat forum but without divulging any relevant information.

I'm up for giving you any info I can and I'm sure others with experience here feel the same way but none of us can do the maths without the numbers.
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

alchimiste

"Alchimiste, what do you think that they think about you. It's at their request that I don't mention certain things right now"

I couldn't care less what they think about me, I've offered to help and if they want to go to the doctors and lie, omit or forget to tell the doctor thier symptoms then how can they get treatment......Here's a prescription for asprin and some anti depressants and a sick note so you get a week off work....oh by the way do you have insurance as I charge loads of money for my bovine excrement advice.

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Celeste

Hi neg removal5

quote:
There are a lot of people who have good techniques for removing strong "negs" and can actually help a person get free such as certain mediums, or psychics, or other institutes that have developed some pretty sure techniques.

Hmmm, I simply don't know this to be TRUE in my own experience. Getting rid of a neg is NOT that simple and usually requires more than run of the mill psychic/medium abilities. (depending on "what" you are calling a "neg". ie. I don't call a ghost a "neg")

Re:Doctor comment (incase you missed it)--I think the point about "the doctor" was to illustrate that in order to get a proper "diagnosis and remedy" you have to be upfront with all the "symptoms" and "history". Anyway, your poor friends are waiting for some serious help and all this useless posturing is preventing it from happening??? [V]  

Everyone can benefit from the info exchange here. You might not like Alchimiste but is that even necessary? He quite likely has some useful information for your friends as well as others who regularly read this site.

May I offer some friendly advice....yes?  [;)] ok....it might help you more to not be so quick to take offence & assume a more open attitude.[:)]
  I think some people are offering/trying to help but you are taking it like it's just being nosy & turning them away. Suspend your judgement& some defensiveness & you might get the answers you seek.

Peace, celeste

P.S. Mustardseed, I enjoyed reading your post. Frank, hehehe subtle! [:D]

alchimiste

To whom it may concern,

I'm impressed NR5, you edit your initial post, including the title, then delete all your responses to those replies thus removing all evidence of your rampant crusade so that you appear to all casual forum readers as a victim.
You have obviously read your Su Sung.

Question......were your friends possessed during a military campaign?

Remember you can edit all your texts but I'll still be here.[^]
Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Nay

Tsk..Tsk..You shouldn't have edited...Or is it hard to see the "real" you?..

After you (neg5) read my response to your other post...you will be calling me names just like everyone else you have offended..

Nay.

Squeek

Am I a troublmaker?  I like to think of myself as one.  Although I never cause trouble.  Massive trouble that is.

~Squeek

neg removal5

Does someone have the right to search the different forums for people who may have expertise in a certain area without fear of having certain forum members tell him that he or she can't do that?