News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ways to cope seeings things?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

hello :) i was just wondering if anybody has any ways to help understand what reality they are in when they open their "sight" third eye or whatever... when i see other beings sometimes its just bleeding through to this reality and i am afraid to say things sometimes... because i would be one of those people who say "hey look at that old man on the swing in that cool jacket! i wish i had a jacket like that.) and nobody else sees an old man... but these beings seem to appear just as real as physical people so it is hard... sometimes when i see them they are "ghost like" or shimmer etc... but how can you tell the difference?? theres no fear here its just i am not sure how to tell who is here in this reality and who isnt sometimes... do you experience this and how do you get around it?? i love clairvoyance its just i wanna be careful what i say to people. i could be talking to a person in front of me in public having people watch me and there is nobody really there that they can see... it seems it could get to this point the more i open my sight up or expand my awareness to the greater reality. do you have any tips and do you experience this sometimes? thanks!
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Nameless

You really don't need to actually speak to everyone you notice. However if you feel you should speak with them do so in your head, like talking to yourself only directed towards that person, telecommunication on this level is so much easier than trying to do the same in the here and now. It may sometimes be hard to distinguish them from 'real' people but you get used to it. If it becomes a problem you can always just tune them out the same way you might tune out anyone. You know they are there but you don't necessarily focus on them.

Hope that makes sense.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

MarsZM

Quote from: Nameless on April 27, 2020, 02:23:20
You really don't need to actually speak to everyone you notice. However if you feel you should speak with them do so in your head, like talking to yourself only directed towards that person, telecommunication on this level is so much easier than trying to do the same in the here and now. It may sometimes be hard to distinguish them from 'real' people but you get used to it. If it becomes a problem you can always just tune them out the same way you might tune out anyone. You know they are there but you don't necessarily focus on them.

Hope that makes sense.

thanks nameless! yeah that makes sense and helps thank you. I hope you are well i would drop by here more often but forums aren't like they used to be... it feels like social media has taken over :( and i don't have fb so i just lurk sometimes

Nameless

I miss the old forum days as well. Don't do FB or Twitter either. I go through funks where I'll post a good bit then for a while I can't think of anything to say at all. I think we all tend to do that to varying degrees.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: MarsZM on April 28, 2020, 05:28:52
thanks nameless! yeah that makes sense and helps thank you. I hope you are well i would drop by here more often but forums aren't like they used to be... it feels like social media has taken over :( and i don't have fb so i just lurk sometimes
I'm with Nameless on that.  FB has become a complete crap show.  You, LITERALLY, cannot have any meaningful discussion over there... it's worthless.
Twitter and all the other social media platforms, I stay far away from.  I love this forum and as long as people show up to discuss things civilly here, I'll always pop on. :)

EscapeVelocity

Agreed. I stay away from those platforms: Google, FB, Twitter... et al...this is twisted worldwide propaganda marketing and mind control.
I don't call many things Evil, but this is close to it, if not the case already, and a relentless movement towards one world government and final control. If you want an example, look at China. This is your freedom, people.

Just my opinion...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

MarsZM

xanth it gets really bad man. i tried joining some groups when i did have fb and it just wasn't healthy at all. so much arguing too. fear mongering and puffing out chests and stuff.

escape i hear you. i do use youtube for playlists to meditate to and i upload gaming videos but i have them on "unlisted" so they aren't even public... so i can just share them on a gaming service called steam. that's really about it for me... i got good ol skype.... but nobody seems to use that. or maybe i just don't have any friends xD i have like 1 contact on there and they are never signed in.  :lol: it's gettin lonely!! i feel better when i am off all social media though. best thing i ever did for my health was not use fb anymore