News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is Merkabar?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ides315

Hey, Fenris

The only thing close I have herd of is merkabah mysticism, and the merkabah riders. From the things I have read by you, you have probably heard of them. I can't offer much, just that there is some ideas that they may have preceded parts of the kabalah. Hope that helps.

Take care

Fenris

Sorry my origional post was a little rushed, by the looks of things it is not a hugely popular of well know system. I think I will read a little deaper into what I did find, while there was stuff on spirtual development I guess I took a lot more notice of the whole aliean thing. Sounds like an investigation for holiday bordom!!!

Veni Vidi Vici

ralphm

mer ka ba is the subtle body formed in the system of meditation taught by drunvalo melchizedek. he originally taught this only in workshops but i think it is now in his books-the ancient secret of the flower of life, vol. 1 and 2.
it is basiclly a 14 breath visualization that enables you to form your own merkaba.i think www.floweroflife.org is the website of his organization

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Fenris

Why Thankyou good people! I have some reading to do!

thanks

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Tom

Does anyone happen to know what exactly a merkabar is and why we might want to make one for ourselves?

Fenris

HI Tom, Im working on figuring all of that out and the site ralphm gave is really good. However it looks alot like a lot of the knowledge is withheld in the name of money, as the words 'explaned in the course' come up a bit. They also say that the meditation should only be done under qualified guidence ect ect ect $$$. I however get the feeling that this is indeed something that has real purpose and has been around for some time. It appears to be a systeml to make the right and left brains work together and to reach the deep dark receses of the mind. Much like the high magic concept of making the ego mind work with the unconcious mind I think.

But I think Ill sefinately have to post about this sacred geometry stuff once I have some idea what its about.

regards

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Ides315

Hey, Fenris.

Yeah, keep us posted. Interesting site. Appears that the various spellings of Merkaba are for the same thing. DMK talks about it in Modern Magick. More on the astral travel side, and names required to gain entry (and egress) to different planes. His opinion is that most of the knowledge was lost long ago. Interesting.

Good luck.

Fenris

I clearly need to buy a copy of Modern Magic! I here about it every where!

Veni Vidi Vici

IlmariL

I happened to bump into a merkaba page and remembered someone in the forums asking about it... I hope it's useful:
http://www.crystalinks.com/merkabah.html

Fenris

Today I saw a necklace of a symbolI felt really drawn to, it is called a Merkabar and is two pyramids, one unside down and going through the center of the other. I was told Merkabar was a meditation system and the symbol has egyption origions. But when I did a web search I got a bunch of stuff about alieans and DNA programing!

Any ideas?

Veni Vidi Vici