News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What would happen if one did sucide?

Previous topic - Next topic

curtis.fred

Hi i am asking what would happen to my consciousness if i did suicide. Will i ocupy a better reality then the one i am currently liviing in on earth rate now, or would i sink to lower density realities, that are more hellish and harder then this, please tell me. Or would i have a choice were i would go next

Xanth

Your reality is determined by your own consciousness. 

I think you can figure it out from there.

Suicide is never an answer.  Why?  Because what YOU are here is what YOU will be there... problems and all.  And worse... you'll have lost the chance to grow. 
You will get another chance... but you'll then have to start over again.  You've taken all this time getting to where you are now spiritually... why would you throw it away?

Change your perspective on the world and things will get better.

Lionheart

Quote from: curtis.fred on January 27, 2013, 17:56:11
Hi i am asking what would happen to my consciousness if i did suicide. Will i ocupy a better reality then the one i am currently liviing in on earth rate now, or would i sink to lower density realities, that are more hellish and harder then this, please tell me. Or would i have a choice were i would go next
Just asking this question shows me it's time that you seek professional help. I am serious about this.

It's either that or the fact that you think this forum is place where you can have fun with people. That you are "trolling" people that are coming here for serious discussions and answers. A look through you previous posts shows that you don't listen to anything that is said to you. Other members, including myself, have attempted to answer your questions, just for you to post another fear based question on another thread.

We are not Professional Counselors nor do we permit trolling on this forum. So I can't see how we can help you any further.

I wish you the best though!  :-)

Learn how to love yourself and you will see the World in a different Light.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

curtis.fred

i am not trolling its just a question i had in mind and wanted answears too, but if someone were to sucide, from what your saying, they would end up in a lower hellish reality then this one?

Szaxx

It's immoral.
It's untidy.
It's a losers choice.
It's no way out.
It's a one way ticket to the worst HELL you could imagine.
It's not allowed in many religions.

I think you may understand.
If you or someone you know feels that bad, talk to a professional.
It's not a normal question to ask...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on January 27, 2013, 19:44:29
It's immoral.
It's untidy.
It's a losers choice.
It's no way out.
It's a one way ticket to the worst HELL you could imagine.
It's not allowed in many religions.
And ironically, none of those items really matter in the grand scheme of things.  :)

QuoteI think you may understand.
If you or someone you know feels that bad, talk to a professional.
It's not a normal question to ask...
This is good advice. 

Any answers regarding suicide WILL NOT be found anywhere online.
You need to contact your doctor or someone else physical to talk over why you feel the way you do.

Astralsuzy

If you did commit suicide your love ones would suffer.  They would be very upset.  We are here on earth to learn from our mistakes and to keep trying to improve ourselves.  By committing suicide we are not improving ourselves.  We are going backwards.  I do not think anyone really knows what would happen if you commit suicide.  I cannot imagine you would be rewarded for doing it.  My guess is you would probably be reincarnated again.  You may be in a worse position than you are in now.  If you are thinking about suicide, as the others said, get professional help.

Xanth

zareste

because [insert cult stuff and threats and a demand that you kill your brain with drugs]

rain_88

Okay do you guys actually experienced any of the suicide related stuff you are talking about? I am not encouraging anyone to commit suicide, but if you never try, you never know. Everyone is talking about how reality is a personal experience but when it comes to suicide you guys are all become jumpy. And so sure that the person who does it goes to a 'bad' place. I mean everyone agrees on the fact that everything is just subjective experience, but then a topic comes up which is kind of a taboo and...oh well...

I mean, what if you chose to experience suicide? To grow BY experiencing it? It's your experience. Not your loved ones'. You belong to them? You responsible for them? Where is the 'you are responsible only for yourself' talk know? Maybe they chose to grow by experiencing mourning.

Where do you get after it? Don't you think it's up to you? And your beliefs. If you believe that you will lose everything you have learned so far or something..errm...better not to try it out :).
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Astralzombie

I think most people at some point in their lives think about suicide but never really consider doing it. There is a reason that nobody likes to openly talk about it and that is because it's very painful. Feeling pain is very natural but it's just as unnatural to want to feel pain.

If you are only asking for academic reasons than you should say so. But understand that NO ONE really knows. Even the most experienced projectors are only "visitors" so long as they still have a living physical body. It's like visiting the White House. You get a little i.d. badge and they give you a tour but you will never know what it is like to live there day in and day out. And they certainly don't show you all the secret entrances, exits, and passageways. You could go on a thousand tours and you will still never know what it is like to live there but once you live there, the rules change, and you will learn it all.

If you have truly had an OBE, then you know the emotions you feel during one can be even more powerful and profound then your physical experiences in this reality. Why would you even think that it would be better when you know that your negative emotions and feelings can be magnified to be even worse?

Now the opposite is true with good emotions and feelings but are those the emotions that a person carries over with them after having just committed suicide? I don't know, nobody does, but I doubt it.

What we do know, is that it can and will get better "here" if you truly want it to. And maybe the more work you put into getting thru the bad experiences in this life, the better your journey will be in the next.

There are some excellent toll free numbers that you can find online and they will talk to you for hours at a time if that's what it takes to help you. They may ask for your name and other info but you don't have to give it to them and they will still answer the phone every time you call. Just don't waste their time or ours if you're just goofing around. But I don't think you are since suicide is no subject to laugh about.

The bottom line is this: If you're just curious and nothing else; Whatever you personally believe is as good as anything we believe. If you're considering suicide for real, PLEASE ask for help. I think the response you get will show you how much you matter to your family and friends. And last but not least, the world.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Xanth

Quote from: rain_88 on January 28, 2013, 08:42:07
Okay do you guys actually experienced any of the suicide related stuff you are talking about? I am not encouraging anyone to commit suicide, but if you never try, you never know. Everyone is talking about how reality is a personal experience but when it comes to suicide you guys are all become jumpy. And so sure that the person who does it goes to a 'bad' place. I mean everyone agrees on the fact that everything is just subjective experience, but then a topic comes up which is kind of a taboo and...oh well...

I mean, what if you chose to experience suicide? To grow BY experiencing it? It's your experience. Not your loved ones'. You belong to them? You responsible for them? Where is the 'you are responsible only for yourself' talk know? Maybe they chose to grow by experiencing mourning.

Where do you get after it? Don't you think it's up to you? And your beliefs. If you believe that you will lose everything you have learned so far or something..errm...better not to try it out :).
How you interpret reality might be a personal experience, but YOU DO MATTER to the other people (consciousnesses) you share this reality with.
You can't grow spiritually in this reality if you don't interact with other consciousnesses.

rain_88

I didn't say that you don't matter or shouldn't interact. I am saying that you have free will and suicide is a personal decision. It doesn't necesserily mean that people don't matter to you or vice versa just because you decide to kill yourself. It is a personal decision which should be respected. No one said that people will always be there for you. They will experience physical death sooner or later anyway. They can die in many nasty ways. I don't see it why is it so tragical. It is not like you are your body, or have one incarnation.

My grandma hung herself a few years ago. Do you want to know how she looked after the rope was removed from her neck? Peaceful. And calm. Tragic? What exactly? Experiencing something in this illusionary playground which doesn't fit into someone else's comfort zone?

majour ka

Quote from: curtis.fred on January 27, 2013, 17:56:11

Hi Friend, it's an interesting question and I mean this respectfully, but Although we might have some informed theoris, I don't believe anyone here knows the real answer.
I have been suicidal in the past but I learned that its a very strong NO to life. We can't actually die so we eventually have to work out our problems.
The great thing is there are professionals that we can all talk to if we need and before you know it the world feels like a wonderful and safe place again.
Your stronger than you realise I'm sure and remember that how ever hard life gets "this too shall pass"

Go and see a professional and talk about your thoughts there. I have no doubt you will be glad you did.

Blessings :)

LightBeam

That really depends on the particular situation of why someone wishes to exit this reality willingly. I don't think you will necessary end up in a lower, negative realms. For example I heard from my mom that one of my high school teachers committed suicide after he found out that he was terminally ill. He did not want to be a burden to his two children who had to take care of him during the long agonizing process. They could not quit their jobs to take care of him and he did not have money to hire someone or to stay in a hospital. Now, what would any of you do in his situation? He was a great person, always smiling, always encouraging and positive. No one is insured of such circumstances in life. Not even the most positive, law of attraction follower. Sometimes even people that think are strong may fall under severe situations that they cant handle.
In Belgium people are allowed to schedule their euthanasia if they are terminally ill. One of my sister's friend who had brain cancer did this and it was very sad but she said that she would be happier to go that way rather than going through the torture of chemotherapy, or slowly dying in pain where her chances of survival were none. Her loved ones were going to suffer even more if they watched her being in pain.
I for example will very much be happy to go in case of an Armageddon happens here on earth, radiation or a virus outbreaks, chaos, violence and a knowing that it is just a matter of time. I will gladly put an end of my misery and I don't think that I will end up in lower negative realms.
So, it really depends on the situation, and we have to recognize that this is not something that it is unthinkable or will lead to a spiritual degradation. However, this idea should not be even entertained unless it is a matter of life and death.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

roman67

Nice thread Curtis. You have got the answer of your question. In short, everything will remain same.

rain_88

Quote from: LightBeam on January 28, 2013, 21:44:22
That really depends on the particular situation of why someone wishes to exit this reality willingly. I don't think you will necessary end up in a lower, negative realms. For example I heard from my mom that one of my high school teachers committed suicide after he found out that he was terminally ill. He did not want to be a burden to his two children who had to take care of him during the long agonizing process. They could not quit their jobs to take care of him and he did not have money to hire someone or to stay in a hospital. Now, what would any of you do in his situation? He was a great person, always smiling, always encouraging and positive. No one is insured of such circumstances in life. Not even the most positive, law of attraction follower. Sometimes even people that think are strong may fall under severe situations that they cant handle.
In Belgium people are allowed to schedule their euthanasia if they are terminally ill. One of my sister's friend who had brain cancer did this and it was very sad but she said that she would be happier to go that way rather than going through the torture of chemotherapy, or slowly dying in pain where her chances of survival were none. Her loved ones were going to suffer even more if they watched her being in pain.
I for example will very much be happy to go in case of an Armageddon happens here on earth, radiation or a virus outbreaks, chaos, violence and a knowing that it is just a matter of time. I will gladly put an end of my misery and I don't think that I will end up in lower negative realms.
So, it really depends on the situation, and we have to recognize that this is not something that it is unthinkable or will lead to a spiritual degradation. However, this idea should not be even entertained unless it is a matter of life and death.

Lovely :)!

Astralsuzy

If you have cancer or some terminal illness then I think it should be up to the person whether they want to die or not.  I do not think they will end up in a bad place.  If there is such thing as God, I do not think God would want us to go through a lot pain and suffering.  He would not want that.  This is a  different situation with a healthy person that might be a bit depressed wanting to commit suicide.  Who knows what really happens if you take your life for the wrong reason.  Perhaps nothing bad will happen.  We have to encourage people not to take their own life.

Lionheart

You are right, who knows what will happen in your next life.

All that we know for sure though is that you will be bringing FINALITY to this one! This life is the important one right now! This is the one you are focusing on.

But, MJ and I have talked in the past and we figured if there was a Meteor hurtling towards Earth and knew it's destination, that we would go there and get front row seats. Life after a disaster like that wouldn't be worth living.  

Bedeekin

I imagine that if you were to commit suicide you would find yourself in an ever repeating hell of a rut 'version' of this reality that would essentially take on the form of your worst nightmare and fears. This isn't hard to 'believe'.

While people here may have had friends and loved ones who committed suicide and like to think they went to a rosy coloured world better than the one they left, that their pain was over and no more... so be it... if it makes you feel better.

Of course it probably all depends on circumstances.

rain_88

I am just trying not to affected by social, religious or cultural imprints when it comes to this topic. It is equally easy for me to imagine very dark or pretty nice post-suicide scenarios. It doesn't make me feel in any particular way that I think that my grandma isn't rotting in hell since we weren't close. I just don't think that life would be sacred, so no 'punishment' for throwing it away. For using your free will. That's the point of being here, don't you think so? And free will isn't free will if you are free to do anything, except...Of course there are consequences, but what is the point of knowing the consequences for every single action you do? That would make learning kind of pointless.

Stookie_

I get where you're coming from rain.

Here's a very real scenario: What about someone with a terminal illness that lives in horrible pain every day? Pretty much everyone who goes through assisted suicide is in this position. Is it wrong to not let them die on their own terms? In terms of "lessons", it's got to be a huge one for all of the participants. Maybe it can't be generalized down to right & wrong and should be looked at by the individual situation.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Stookie_ on January 30, 2013, 11:18:35

Here's a very real scenario: What about someone with a terminal illness that lives in horrible pain every day? Pretty much everyone who goes through assisted suicide is in this position. Is it wrong to not let them die on their own terms? In terms of "lessons", it's got to be a huge one for all of the participants. Maybe it can't be generalized down to right & wrong and should be looked at by the individual situation.
This is a different situation.  It is horrible to keep someone alive against their wishes when they are going to die anyway.  Making them go through pain and suffering is awful.  In Australia euthanasia is against the law unfortunately.

rain_88

Yeah, I think that the biggest human flaw is that we try to label everything as good or wrong. It is so egotistical and blindfolded. If you try to tell the good from the wrong your scale of values will just lead you astray. You bet you don't have enough information, don't see a picture which is big enough since there is always another way to see and interpret things.

Bedeekin

The assisted suicide scenario isn't the same as depression based suicide. There is no 'you are dying unnaturally so therefor you are to spend your time in eternal damnation'... I don't see it like that at all. Either way. It surely depends on the mindset and state of mind during their suicide.

I have seen my girlfriends sister in the nonphysical. She is potentially suicidal and severely depressed. We gave her money... we tried to help her... but she constantly turns inward no matter how we try to help. The worst part is the inability to help can sometimes rebounds to a feeling of uselessness and slight guilt (on Kathryn's part).

I've visited her 6 times during AP. Each time (all but 1) she is stuck in the same scenario. She is at some sort of tea party in the street with bunting where she used to live. Each time she runs to the house and into her bedroom whereupon she sees her son. She is a child... he is a child... but he is dying (he was born severely premature and is mollycuddled quite unhealthily) All the while it appears as though she is constantly running from one situation to the next. Two of them are very private and not for this forum but would subsequently explain part of her pain. She can't see me no matter how I try to communicate with her... which is unusual. Apparently she never dreams... or rather doesn't remember them.

I have explained this to Kathryn and she identified that the street party was when princess Diana and Prince Charles got married. She remembers her sister going 'mental' at that time, but being quite young hasn't got a clue what it was.. Until recently. Her sister is much older than Kath.

What I am trying to say is that she is trapped in a rut that plays out again and again. I think that people within a situation of helplessness who are unknowingly stuck within their own 'nightmare' who can't see the trees for the wood won't find respite upon becoming what is ULTIMATELY nonphysical without first reclaiming what leis tucked deep within their subconscious. No body knows for sure... but I think we have a good idea.