News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Where were you when the power went out?

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowatcher

I live in Massachussets, and I was unaffected by the outages. I stayed up late(ish) in the night watching News. I had this kind of morbid fascination...watching entire cities become dark. But I had relatives in Toronto, so I was kind of worried about them, as well.

Reason

In an elevator.

Just kidding, wouldn't that suck!  I was at home eating.  Luckily I just finished cooking food.

Varner-LaPrade

no_leaf_clover

Just thought this was interesting and that I'd share..

On Coast to Coast last night/this morning, a caller called in to George Noory with some interesting news. The caller explained that she worked in an IRS building, at on the day of the blackout, at 12:00 (4 hours before the power actually went out), her department received news that they were to switch over to different generators with no particular reason as to why. Four hours later the massive power outage occured.

What George was getting at on show even before the caller called in was that the power outage was operated by the government. There is good reason to believe the next terror attacks will be on generators to disable electric power, so the government was doing a test to see what the results would be. The officially released reason the outages occured is that a lightning bolt struck some generator near Niagara Falls, or some crap like that. The problem with that is that a single lightning bolt wouldn't take out power for the whole east coast of the United States. That's ridiculous.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Varner-LaPrade

if it was done by a goverment the us and canada must have very close relations dealing with terror.

Canada must have tighter border patrol

MJ-12

Tab

I was in eastern PA, but I didn't get hit :P

shadowatcher

Canada is like the US left testicle: It just hangs there and we protect it.

wantsumrice

hey shadow, where in mass do you live?

Tayesin

Hi All.
It was early hours of the morning here in Australia, and I was lying in bed listening to heavy rain filling my empty water tanks.

SOMETHING INTERESTING.
I got an interesting e-mail about similar power outages dating back to 1969 in the same areas.  Funnily enough the same excuse has been used each time to explain the outage.  And, each time these outages have occured there have been massive UFO sightings in the affected areas, reported by thousands of people !!!  Might be interesting to follow this angle up, if it is possible to get the info.

Love always.[:)]

jc84corvette

I live in CNY, that is Central NY for all of you yolkals![;)]

My power went out at 4:10 and went back on at 11:00 P.M. the same day. I planned on going to bed a hour earlier and try to get a trance in but the power was back on and all went normal!

MJ-12

Do anything interesting, mediation wise in all that dark silence?