News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why clothing? Why aren't we all naked?

Previous topic - Next topic

RTCovenant

Another reason people wear close to prolong the effects of aging.

15. Women wear bras so their breasts don't become part of their stomach.

16. Men wear underwear so their scrotum does not turn into a bungie jump.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Tom

A book on Wicca that I read said that if people spent more time naked around each other they would have to start taking better care of their bodies.

Hospital beds are now being made which can support 1000 pounds. At about 454 grams to 1 pound, I guess that makes 454 kilograms. Somehow that doesn't sound as bad to me.

Astral-Jas

Clothing is not needed-or atleast the eleborate things-do we REALLY need that pair of stone washed(55$) a pair jeans? Nah! Thats why being naked feeeeellllsss gooooddd, so go forth and get nakkkkedd!!!!! Lol

beavis

Tyciol
QuoteNot all the indians werer nudists, they just wore less than us because they developed in an area where clothing is harder to make, and they had less appearance-oriented values. The Europeans came over and brought their clothing values developed from that region, that is why it is more valued.

I didnt mean indians were nudists. I meant they were also sectioned off.

I know it makes sense to most people, but I wouldnt let the values of those around me define my own values, unless they told me new reasons for those values that I agreed with, which is rare.

RTCovenant
QuoteAnother reason people wear close to prolong the effects of aging.
15. Women wear bras so their breasts don't become part of their stomach.
16. Men wear underwear so their scrotum does not turn into a bungie jump.

Those are better reasons, but I dont wear underwear and the bungie effect is not noticable.

The problem with society is its hard to ask new people. Hey do u mind if i get naked? No dude are u gay!!! If I ask around girls, they'd call me a pervert. Most make the assumption that I want to be naked to do something to them.

cristaphin

In my very expert know it all opinion, I think we don't have clothes on and we are naked.

After all, how many times has someone opened there moth to say something and you thought "That's not what they mean. Why don't they say what they mean and we can get to the heart of the matter? What are they hiding? But wait... look at that great scarf!"

(For those of you that can't see my face, i'm having fun, and i'm grinning)
Your vibration is your choice.
All people are doing the best they can.
Everywhere. Always.  No exceptions.

cristaphin

No, really.

I think maybe clothes came from two things:

First, decorations.  Tribes took mud and made decorations, pierced, tattooed, all to make ourselves more decorative to others, then as a sign of status.

Second, I think after sitting in the mud a couple of times and standing up thinking "I have mud in uncomfortable spots..." someone put something down to sit on.  Then that evolved to the idea that if you have something around your waist, then you could sit anywhere then you could stand up and not have to do something visually peculiar before wandering away.

Then, since we seem to like to decorate things, we began decorating the clothes, then that evolved to status.

Next thing you know, belly rings and hip huggers, ties that choke you at work when you really need that blood in your brain, and lest I forget, Renaissance clothes that make you look really smashing and decorative at your local renaissance faire  :lol:
Your vibration is your choice.
All people are doing the best they can.
Everywhere. Always.  No exceptions.

yann

Hi,
   I agree with your post and coming from Montreal I like to go to oka beach near Montreal, and every year to haulover beach Miami.My 2 favorites places to be naked and people are not at all ugly.
Being naked is being yourself without disguise.

Leannain

because we'd be horny all the time? lol

beavis

you think you'd be horny always because lots of nude people is new and surprising, but soon it would be like "naked people.... so what?"