News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Working with evil spirits and witchcraft question?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

Hey guys I came across this video and am extremely interested what your take on this is.

After Mastering Witchcraft, Astral Projection and Voodoo, Guess what this guy found out.
http://youtu.be/CykNAYQ8hXY

BTW I have heard similar stories from others but nothing quite like his experience.

Thanks.

PlasmaAstralProjection

BTW I don't believe that astral projection is demonic now or anything like that. I suppose it could be used for evil. In any case I think this guys experience was exceptional.

Xanth

Perhaps you could provide a synopsis of what exactly he "found"?  I don't have time right now to listen/watch a 40 minute video.  :)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 05, 2015, 22:25:46
Perhaps you could provide a synopsis of what exactly he "found"?  I don't have time right now to listen/watch a 40 minute video.  :)
Well the gist is that this guy was born into a voodoo family in New York that had roots in Haiti. His grandma did voodoo witchcraft but instead of really helping customers she would put bad curses on them in order to make them dependent and coming back more and more so that she would get paid more. He would see spirits some demons here and there. One day a demon asked him to come into the closet and he did. Then the demon brought him into the astral above the whole world and asked him to give his soul to him in exchange for money, power, sex and worldly things. But there was this little voice in the back of his head that said "don't do it". And so he said no. The demon kept showing him the power that he could have. But he said no. Then BAM he was back in the closet.

One time his grandma was getting into a big argument with this guy on the street. And was watching this all happen from far away. She held up her hand a certain way and said some words among the words "I curse you". And he fell dead right there is the street. Then he wanted that power so he said those words. Then a whorl wind came up in front of him and into his chest.

Then one day some of his friends gave their life to Jesus. And he didn't like that at all. So he sent out a demon to make their lives miserable until they stopped serving Jesus. The demon came back a few days later and said he couldn't do it. Then he sent out an even bigger demon out to stop his friends from believing in Jesus, but it too came back a few days later and said that he couldn't do it. So then the guy decided to astral project that night and when he went to his friends house he could see an angel there with a flaming sword. A so he left and from then on he knew that there was a higher power out there other than these demons.

He eventually gave his life to Jesus.

There were of course other things said. And I really wish that you would actually watch the video, but.

Thoughts?

Bluefirephoenix

The guy is  lying. Voodou is a religion not a magical practice.   It could be an African folk magic tradition known as gris gris but it's not the same thing.  If it had been practiced in the family he would have known the difference and made the distinction.

don't believe everything you hear on there.

desert-rat

Parts of that story are a bit hard to believe , but there is a dark side.  Alister Crowley kinda did both sides .  I would advise any one away from the dark side , as there is also karma . 

PlasmaAstralProjection

I know the story is hard to believe. I had an experience when I was a kid with some kind of demonic presence.

I fell sleep on the couch as a kid. I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt there was an evil presence in the room. I went to turn off the light, but this evil presence got very strong. I sensed it. I was sacred to death to turn off the light. I eventually got up the courage and turned it off. Nothing happened. I want to go lay down on the cough. I felt a bump on my back that felt round, like a orb. I was really scared now. I couldn't even get up and move, I was so scared. Then bump bump on my back again. That was it. I went running to my mom's and dad's room scared to death. They calmed me down. I my mom and I went to the room I was trying to sleep. A few hours later I eventually went to sleep.

My brother one time as a kid felt a knock on his head. He went to go look and saw an orb that looked like a demon. It was purplish looking.

Those were demonic things that happened. Though there have been other things that happened in my life that was more paranormal. Such as hearing foot steps in the kitchen when nobody was there.

Another time me and my two brothers all saw an appreciation enter our house and walk in the dark to go up and then down the stairs a few minutes later.

Then there were other experiences too that happened that can't be explained away very easily.

So I've experienced the paranormal first hand. And IMO even some sort of demonic presence. Perhaps a neg IDK.

desert-rat

Orbs , foot steps , strange  knocks , that sounds more like a ghost .  An evil presence could just be a mean old man , he  is unhappy that he is a ghost , has stayed earth bound .  
p.s. I would like to remind every one hear that even Crowley summend a being he could not fully banish , he just moved leaving it behind .  Some think that Babra Bush is his daughter , she does look like him .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley 

Bluefirephoenix

The inconsistency and ignorance about Voodou is the first clue. I'm inclined to doubt the rest of it. My belief about demonic manifestations are that they are caused by a natural or unknowing medium manifesting their own thoughtforms. I very much doubt that demons exist as independent entities. I used to believe in their existance and at once time tried to evoke them but in doing so it exposed their nature and I realized it was a manifestation of my own emotions.

Siòn

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on March 06, 2015, 21:42:02
The inconsistency and ignorance about Voodou is the first clue. I'm inclined to doubt the rest of it. My belief about demonic manifestations are that they are caused by a natural or unknowing medium manifesting their own thoughtforms. I very much doubt that demons exist as independent entities. I used to believe in their existance and at once time tried to evoke them but in doing so it exposed their nature and I realized it was a manifestation of my own emotions.

I agree they are related to thoughtforms. When I gave some credence to their presence, I saw them and had to defend myself against them many times whether projecting or not. Once I decided they were all in my head and "not real" I've never come across another demonic entity anywhere at anytime.
"Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life." Adele Brookman

Bluefirephoenix

Once you hit that realization of " OHHHH I'm making that up"  the whole thing goes from scary to silly and dissolves in a poof :-o   

AJDIN

*face palm*

All i have to say is... Always consider that you can be wrong