News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3d blackness question

Previous topic - Next topic

shedt

Hi, I'm just finishing readin far Journey's.

My favorite book now!

Anyways, before bed I've been taking a shower, stretching, and listening to some hemi-sync.

I don't know which one it is, but its the one where you go through all he basic stuff, then Bob gets you to move your ballon up, then down, then you go to focus 10.

having a great time, the other day felt like i was peeling off my energy body.

I love it. But i'm trying to focus more on the consciousness part more then the energy.

Anyways, I have been have "clicks" during this.

I was focusing on going lower, getting less and less pyhsical snesations.

but it was strange, i would feel like my face, but not like pyhsical feelin.

anyways, i would lower, get kinda... disconnected from... feeling my body, kinda, and I would get kinda... not foggy, just my focus was not on anything.. losing focus......

and then CLICK!

I would go really clear, still no body(physical sensation) but i would get like a clear feeling all over, like i was standing outside on a cool night and cool few cool damp air, on my face, but not my face. i would imagine, almost see percieve stuff. can't quite remember.

this kept happening, until on one deeper decent, when i got foggy, and then i clicked back into a much clean awareness/ mental/thoughts

I kinda saw/ or it was there....

not a blackness, for me it was like, seeing the holodeck on startrek, you know the vertical and horizontal criss cross ornage lines?

well i saw/ percieved white triangles, like that. i might make a picture.

it was interesting. i can't explain it, i tried to tune into it.

anyways i brought myself out of it since it was getting late. but tonight is going to be the night!

i'll post again later and try to sort this out more.

Heather B.

I think I know what you're talking about.  "Clicks" is a pretty good word to describe it, too.  It's sort of like seeing a lot of snow on your TV, then suddenly "clicking" onto a clear channel for an instant, just quickly catching an image.  But you're right--it sometimes is a sensation other than a visual.  I've had that happen too.

I'm not sure, but I think this is your mind catching quick snatches of various other consciousnesses, trying to tune in.  For me, it happens when I'm practicing the Noticing Exercise... at first, I see just the amorphous hynagogic imagery... then after a while, I might start seeing fuzzy forms, often geometric like your triangles... then at this stage, I'll start having the "clicks"--very brief, random, vivid sensations.  

Usually I get brief very sharp, vivid images, either still or moving, but sometimes I get other kinds of sensations.  Like occasionally, I experience undulations... like my mind will make sort of a bobbing motion, as if it has been floating on a perfectly still water, but then hits one or two small waves, but then it goes still again.  Very occasionally, I experience aural sensations, like people chatting, or music.  

But then I might go for a while just with very indistinct or faint or fuzzy images.  At which point I tend to just drift off to sleep.  I imagine that the more you practice, the more adept your mind will become at tuning into the other consciousnesses, and holding those images or other sensations.

Anyway, good luck, and please do let us know of any developments you make!  :)
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Unison

whoa dude me too. The click thing.. I feel it in my brain.. Like a pop or something. Right when I feel that im about to succeed. It does this.. Maybe we can help each other get past this point. Finally someone with the same darned problem.. Our goal together is to get past the click and see whats next. Later

shedt

well for me the click is the goal. it's the flickering of awareness, of a change in my consiousness.

Unison

for me the click is the hurdle.. I would say I desire a smooth transition but ill suffice with a pop.. I bet that would be better. The thing is its like trying to start a car with a battery that is dead.. Its like you are starting it and you almost got that bad boy started and then it dies out.. Then you try again and again and you almost feel it starting but then no success and eventually the battery runs dead. I would say the dead battery is my motivation after multiple clicks. I know that once I start that bad boy up or get a jump start it will just get easier and easier in the future.. Wow that was interesting I tied obe with a car with a dead battery. Nice  :?

Ryuji

yes the click, it was funny when i read it first but last night i was litteraly stuck in clicks all over hehe :)

then i seamed to get passed it and felt um zentified  :shock: expanded, drifting off to somewhere. this now all happened when i continued to breath deaply and focusing on the rope technique.

thats far i got and wham my eyes open and its all over. when to sleep after having glass of water. all in all interisting.

blessings,
ryu