News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Phasing experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

Just before the America President elections I have a chain of visualizations at the end of my sleep and it seems some of them were triggered because of the Trump crisis.

I'm not visualize the whole thing, I just wish for a door, a light or a room and everything appears on its own and have a life on itself. I was feeling my body the entire time, but I also had a feeling of a second body, like at some point I'm an observer in someone else body.

I visualize a light and a wide open space and suddenly I'm on a hill watching something that looks like a huge powerplant, machines are digging into the ground and emiting strong light, I never saw something like that before, I feel a thought on back of my mind: "those bastards are taking the earth life force and selling it for money, they must pay the price", a sudden explosion and another two after that which lead to a chain reaction and everything disappear into the light;

I feel that I'm looking at a light bulb, so I look around and seems I'm in a Museum of some sort(everything is very vivid and I still feel my body), there are huge halls with paintings and statues, a soft red carpet beneath my feets, the drawings are so good that I literally want to take pictures, but I'm disappointed that I can't take them with me, I'm walking down the hall and I see the door for the staircase, I crossed it but someone behind me shut it close, lights go out but I can't open the door, I see a door on the other side of the stairs opens and then close, there are someone with me in the dark, I hear incoming footsteps and I immediately starting to visualize a room;

I'm in a room in small apartment, I look outside through a window, it's a rainy night, there is a big TV and I desided to turn it on, a emergency CNN news are broadcasting about Trump, which is refusing to surrender authority of the White House, troops and police forces are on streets patrolling and take in custody or shot on sight everyone who are against his Authority, suddenly on back of my mind I feel thoughts about my family being in danger, everything become dark;

I'm floating in a grey mist and I see someone walking on below me, I enter inside him and can see through his eyes, I'm on some street and walking straight ahead with other people, a police forces are coming and said aloud we are violating the night hour and must be arrested, everyone start running in all directions, police start shooting and kill anyone on sight, a police car stop in front of me, in back of my mind I feel a strong desire to kill them, I pull a shotgun out of my jacket and empty all six rounds on them and I run away, everything become dark again;

I'm on a street, I look around and see a sign Kingston and five, there is a little Dinary around the corner. On the glass reflection I can see my face, it's different than my own. I try to enter but is locked, so I bust the door, I see a stand full of sweets and I take a chocolate pudding and a bottle of Pepsi cola, I'm thinking how in visualization(and start wondering if really is just a visualization) I can enjoy such a taste, suddenly a power outage and everything become dark, I hear explosions outside one after another and automatic gunfire, I hear Tanks and helicopters, at back of my mind I feel a thought, the War has started. I have a feeling that I want to fly away and I'm starting to float above this body in the sky to a more peaceful place;

I settle down on an empty silent street and in front of me there is a house, on the door on the house a large sign says Home, I open the the door and see a light, the light of morning sunshine, I have opened my eyes, I try to visualize one more time but nothing happens.

Nameless

You had an excellent vision and one in which you saw coming attractions. The last several months have surely shown you the validity of your vision. Keep paying attention to them and writing them down along with your thoughts.

And yes I will confirm for you that there is a battle going on and it is one not just of flesh and blood.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Alex77

Quote from: Nameless on June 22, 2021, 17:23:37
You had an excellent vision and one in which you saw coming attractions. The last several months have surely shown you the validity of your vision. Keep paying attention to them and writing them down along with your thoughts.
When I was in my prime I experimenting with all kinds of my own ideas from which I gained plethora of wicked abilities.

P.s. Btw is there a limit of how many new post I can made? I don't want to be marked as spammer. ^^

Nameless

Quote from: Alex77 on June 22, 2021, 18:32:46
P.s. Btw is there a limit of how many new post I can made? I don't want to be marked as spammer. ^^
There is no limit but I highly caution against making back to back posts. One post with a great discussion is worth about 100 didly posts that no one is interested in.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.