News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Star Meathod

Previous topic - Next topic

omega

zeez no one wants to talk to me???[:(]

mattrox

its kind of hard to understand your wordin and is this your method or someone else's?

Claw

That's a little too much thinking and imagining for my taste.  I like it simple, like floating up, or using the ROPE.

omega

Okay no problem i will invent a very simple one for you claw okay just give me a few i am working a lot on Dreamwalking at the present moment ahhhara hmm at least next month i get a week of from work vacation time so my brain can rest...................________

Ta TA

ASunnieSpirit

Visualizing colors isn't a bad technique, its very useful for energizing your chakras, I use a similar method in which I imagine myself inhaling bright colors and exhaling smokey and dark air, for me it has proven effective in relaxation and aiding in memorable dreams.

This star method seems useful because it also puts pressure on the astral body, I don't know about everybody else but im a very visual person, rope is too boring for me.

Omega, maybe you should try and simplify the method, like mabey the star comes closer when you breathe in instead of reaching towards it or something like that.
Im walking on sunshine :)

omega

hmm yes i know let me see the reasion i wanted this to work this way is because you would see your imagined astral body moving up and down and when your imagined astral body is moving downward it would be very helpful to feel pressure pushing your down. Kinda like the rope method you would have a little tension but not anofe to move your real body. I will work on this one for you..

omega

InsertInsertInsertInsertInsert

i have just got a awsome idea give me a day to try it out.....

omega

Here is a new technique I was working on last night what you do is imagine a star about 30 degrees above your chest and about 2 feet in the air. What you do is when you inhale imagining the star becoming yellow in color and make a mirror copy of yourself rise up about half of the distance to the yellow star. Here is where the breathing comes into play inhale and exhale 2 full times so it would be like this inhale exhale 1 inhale exhale 2 then change the color of the star with you mind to a green star and make it force the mirror copy of yourself back into your body the do the breathing technique again and switch the color to yellow and make yourself rise again and keep on following this pattern. Remember to focus on the star and watch the star change colors when your mirror body rises it is easier to see yourself in a 3rd person view so you see both the star and your body and mirror body laying there above each other.