Full paralyzation and vibrations

Previous topic - Next topic

zipppy2006

Hello, I'm new here and I've read "Journeys out of the Body" and have been doing exercises for a few weeks now.  I've only been trying to feel out the vibrations and get used to the relaxed state.  The vibrations come, and they also go.  I can't seem to control them at all and they come and go as they please, it just feels like warmth, or something like the feeling when circulation gets cut off and your limbs fall asleep.  Until today the only part of my body that really went into paralysis was my hands/forearms.  Today I just waited without any active reaching for the vibrations and they came, after awhile they spread out into my entire body and it felt like I was tipped backwards so that my feet were above my head.  The feeling compounded until it felt as if I was completely vertical.  It was very strange and I was going to try to leave my body but then a woodpecker perched outside my window and started a racquet!!  Could not keep concentration and lost the vibrations and sinking feeling.

How can I hold onto, or control the vibrations?  Also, I was trying to just separate my arm as Robert Monroe talks about when I was doing this, but I reached and such and ended up moving my physical arm just slightly, but couldn't feel anything else.  Any tips on 'reaching' without doing it physically?

Stookie

Your description of the vibrations sounds more like the feelings associated during the process of entering a trance or a relaxed state. As your body falls asleep, a person tends to get tingly sensations due to the senses shutting down. But the vibrations are intense like chainsaws or electrocution but without the pain. You can't mistake them. It's not subtle, airy, or floaty feeling - they feel very real and definite (and can be scary if they're new for you).

The tipping and rocking feelings are also associated with entering trance. It's a signpost that you're on your way to mind awake/body asleep. At this stage it's important to stay relaxed and go even deeper. Don't try to move yet, or you'll break it. When you think your deep enough, double your relaxation. Keep going deeper and deeper (without falling asleep), and you'll know when you hit a new state of consciousness and be ready to exit. Vibrations might not be felt at all - don't rely on them.

cavernstoy

Quote from: Stookie on May 23, 2007, 14:57:02
the vibrations are intense like chainsaws or electrocution but without the pain. You can't mistake them.
Stookie is right, you will know when they come, especially when your heart chakra begins to pulse furiously.  The vibrations never just come to me.  After I get into a full trance, I start an exit method (which varies), and continue to do it until I perceive the "vibrations."  If you cannot remove your arm, its probably because your energy body is not fully developed.  Once you feel vibration, thats probably a good time to try and separate you arm.
Quote from: Stookie on May 23, 2007, 14:57:02
When you think your deep enough, double your relaxation. Keep going deeper and deeper...
What is the best level of trance for an Obe?

Cavernstoy
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

zipppy2006

Okay thanks Stookie that makes a lot of sense, guess I'll just keep trying.

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: cavernstoy on May 23, 2007, 16:23:30
What is the best level of trance for an Obe?

Depends on your experience. A light trance is better for beginners because it's harder to stay conscious during deep trance. You can project from either.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

cavernstoy

Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

Awakened_Mind

Light trance in my oppinion. Some people may be skilled in staying concious as their brains fall asleep and in that case would still be able to project from a deeper trance. I think exiting from a light trance is easiest personally, but they are both possible.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Magickist

I recently formed a theory that perhaps the only real thing you must accomplish is to allow your entire body to "fall asleep" like how sometimes an arm or leg will do. Is this a method that can induce the vibration state or any state associated with AP?
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

Novice

Quotelike how sometimes an arm or leg will do.

If you mean when a limbl falls asleep (gets the pins and needles sensation) after an awkward position, or being in the same position for too long, than no, that isn't the same thing. This sensation is caused by reduced or lack of blood flow to the limb. What Stookie and others are referring to, when describing 'body asleep' is when the entire body is fully, completely relaxed, just like when you are asleep in bed. When you do this, the mind disengages from the body (doesn't focus on it any longer) and, if you can remain conscious beyond the body falling asleep, you can then phase to wherever.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Magickist

Yes sorry, I just thought that would be a more simple and natural way to get your whole body numb, so then you could continue with meditating and it wouldn't be as hard to relax your body.
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/