News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Headspace

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

This morning I woke up in my "headspace". It's usually what some seem to call black void or sometimes for me it can be red it seems.
At first I thought I was awake, because I had just woken up and was sleepy relaxed and I thought I think I could feel my body but I don't remember actually feeling it.
What made me realize I was still not really back in this reality was the fact that as I thought I was woken up already I decided in my mind to get a bit more alert.
Then all sounds from "real life" came back and I realized I had tuned out from those/was tuned out b4 deciding to kind of become more alert. This happened twice and
im beginning to wonder if I actually have many more chances to exit/project than i've recently thought. I almost end up in this space every morning but feeling like im actually awake
today made me think that maybe that I might have been able to exit many times if I just tried as it seems my thoughts have made it seem as though I'm awakw(and I don't wanna roll down on the floor for real).

Yodad

Michael Raduga's indirect techniques are all about catching yourself right as you wake up.

Xanth

Quote from: Yodad on August 03, 2018, 01:40:46
Michael Raduga's indirect techniques are all about catching yourself right as you wake up.
I like how you say "Michael Raduga's indirect techniques"... like he invented them or something.
Michael Raduga is a fraud.  He doesn't even believe projection is something real.  So meh.  You'll forgive me if I toss him and his book into the trash bin. ;)

Yodad

Quote from: Xanth on August 03, 2018, 05:59:17
I like how you say "Michael Raduga's indirect techniques"... like he invented them or something.
Michael Raduga is a fraud.  He doesn't even believe projection is something real.  So meh.  You'll forgive me if I toss him and his book into the trash bin. ;)

Woah.  :-o I referenced him because its easy to look up AAAANNNNDDDDD the instructions he gives are clear. You want me to rephrase it....Hey Sammie, look up DEILD technique for some tips.

Lumaza

Quote from: Yodad on August 03, 2018, 21:41:35
Woah.  :-o I referenced him because its easy to look up AAAANNNNDDDDD the instructions he gives are clear. You want me to rephrase it....Hey Sammie, look up DEILD technique for some tips.
I find it's good to see all areas of the "spectrum". I listen to YouTube videos and read things by all kinds of people on this subject. Some I agree with, some not. But even the worst of them still has some kind of "aha" moments to share. It may just be one simple line or path of thought, but for some reason, it still sticks.

My first and only paid program that I bought was by Steve G. Jones. Many people say he is a fake and fraud too. But his Binaural Beat MP3 is the best I have ever uses and he taught me the importance of "brain entrainment" and self hypnosis, as Baro-san puts it. Both things I find very important in having "continued" success with this practice. I don't know him personally and don't care to. I bought his program and it helped me with what I needed at that time. End of story.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Sammie

I like your way of finding out things for yourself, Lumaza! Also your way of finding value in places other don't or in places where people will not even go because of others opinions. It has motivated me to take a look in places where I would usually not.

Windwalker.

What you describe is usually how i have the most success at projecting. As soon as you become aware, immediately relax your mind and body as if going back to sleep but make sure to remain aware. Then watch out for imagery or energy sensations then boom!-you are on your way to project!

Windwalker.

Quote from: Xanth on August 03, 2018, 05:59:17
Michael Raduga is a fraud.  He doesn't even believe projection is something real.  So meh.  You'll forgive me if I toss him and his book into the trash bin. ;)

Whats it matter who invented the frikken technique Xanth? Radugas book is FREE and gets straight to the point-fast-on how to project quickly with excellent techniques and is the best book out there for newbies imo. His beliefs are totally irrelevant and his intent is to teach people how to project in a precise, easy to understand manner. Who cares about his politics or beliefs or how he takes a dump in the morning as long as the techniques work? Sheeesh!

Xanth

It's the principle of the matter.
Free doesn't equal good.  He passes all his book off as his knowledge, never once giving credit to where he found the information.

The guy is a straight up a$$hat.

madmagus

This entire field is filled with coat tail riding.  Other than, maybe, Monroe, I haven't read a single author who has had anything truly unique to say.  Even Monroe could have pulled from Muldoon or Fox.   Every book is a regurgitation of existing information, and almost none give credit beyond their 'personal' experience.  The most important difference is how well one writer explains his subjective experience in comparison to another.  I don't agree with Raduga's philosophy, but he explains tech well.  Dr. Susan Blackmore, a contemporary researcher, has a materialist scientific explanation that I do not agree with either, but even she has information that make her worth reading.  Suck it all down and sift out the crap.  And enjoy.