Hello im new in this and i realy want to explore beyond real life

Previous topic - Next topic

Snaipers

My English aint to good. lets start i was trying  get in the FOCUS 10 so i listen so monroe tapes before so i was trying use the techiques of total relaxation after little bit of time. I laying down on my bed  close eyes some time i see like greenish like waves or smoke moving in my eyes thne some time i get short pictures thye look so real im not a sleep at all but they realy short some time they are colored pictures like cartoons animation so is im on the right path

3-mortalit33

If your trying to phase, it sounds like you were close.

After a while, those images will last for longer and eventually one of them will fill your entire viewing area and when this happens, you'll be instantly pulled into the scenery or you just mentally push forward to phase into the astral.

Gandalf

Keep it up. Eventially these images will become more and more solid and stable. You will come to see moving images and scenes being played out in front of you. This is what is often called 'the astral screen'.

Your next stage, and this is actually the action of phasing itself, is to will yourself to step directly into the scene itself, and then tadaa! You are there. You can then take a walk around, chat to the locals and see what's what.

You are on the right track, so keep up what you are doing as it seems to be generating the right results.

Regards,

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Novice

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Snaipers

THX you so if i do this i could achive astral projection with alot of practice

Old Dood

Quote from: 3-mortalit33 on December 04, 2007, 22:11:58
If your trying to phase, it sounds like you were close.

After a while, those images will last for longer and eventually one of them will fill your entire viewing area and when this happens, you'll be instantly pulled into the scenery or you just mentally push forward to phase into the astral.

Ahhh..OK! That is very helpful. I see 'images' all the time.  So you are saying focus directly on one that 'fills the screen' so to speak then ...Waa-La I am there?
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

3-mortalit33

Well, what I do is passively watch the images until one fills the screen and I automatically become a part of that scene (you'll know when it happens). Sometimes, if I see an image that's blurry/distorted, I try to make it as clear and vivid as possible, then when it becomes clear and stable, I'm sucked in. If I'm still not in the scene, then I mentally push forward/focus all my attention on that one scene. There are times when I create an image and try to make it as real as possible, which works in a similar way to phasing into random images.