Help understanding what happened?

Previous topic - Next topic

Samos71

Hi guys, ill try to keep this short. So I've been really interested in AP for awhile now(about 6months) I've had many failed attempts but it was always in the back of my mind. Anyway last night something happened I'm really having trouble understanding. I went to bed really late at about 5:30 am, about an hour later I felt strong vibrations out of no where, started seeing images and I came out of my body. I distinctly remember the feeling of pulling myself out, I was so excited. I didn't realize it in the moment because I thought I was projected but after all was said and done and I thought about it, when I came out I was in the basement of my parents home not my own which is in a different city. Then I went up the stairs and seen my mom and my nephew and she could see me, she said she was really scared and I was freaking her out so I told her I will go back to my body, after telling myself 3 or 4 times to return finally I did, but then I started feeling the vibrations again and decided to go out again and I did and once again I was in the basement. I went to look in a mirror I seen myself it was blurry I lifted my hands to look at in the mirror they were half chopped off and long and thin. I should also mention both times I got out I found it hard to move and see and I started shouting clarity now and would snap my gingers which helped. I don't know, was this a dream? Was it ap? It doesn't make sense as to why I directly projected to my parents house 300 km away and how I was able to talk to my mother? Please any clarification would help, thank you.

CFTraveler

It is common to project to where your loved ones are- especially if it was your childhood home.  I used to do it all the time.  I have to ask, when you say they saw you, did you verify this later 'in the flesh'?  Usually people can't see you unless they're in a trance state themselves, or sleeping.
Why?

Samos71

Yes she definitely saw me. She said to me "you are scaring me" and that's when I told her I would go back to my body, but the next day when I woke up I texted my mom and asked her if anything weird happened to her last night. She said no, also when it happened she was in an area of the house where she wouldn't normally be, especially at that time of night shed be asleep in her bed. And my nephew was there which wouldn't be the case either, he'd also be at his own home in his bed. It felt like a projection because I distinctly remember vibrations and then leaving my body but those threw me off.

Contenteo

You projected into your mental model of your parents house. You weren't actually there. I am sure the layout was the same, but the furnishings slightly different.

The mirror weirdness is common. As creepy as it is. Whenever I get a chance to see my body in projections, theirs always something messed up with it. So much for self image. Haha. Yeah, and mirror never worked for me in there.

Best

Cheers,
Contenteo

CFTraveler

Quote from: Contenteo on February 24, 2014, 04:39:55
You projected into your mental model of your parents house. You weren't actually there. I am sure the layout was the same, but the furnishings slightly different.

The mirror weirdness is common. As creepy as it is. Whenever I get a chance to see my body in projections, theirs always something messed up with it. So much for self image. Haha. Yeah, and mirror never worked for me in there.

Best

Cheers,
Contenteo
I concur.
Why?