How does your non-physical memory work?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I like to look at how things we do while physical compares to how we do them non-physical.

I was just reading a post by David Warner where he said this:
QuoteMost of it is the level of consciousness that you and the other party you connect with can bring back that information correctly.

It got me thinking about how I "bring back" the information.  The more I think about it, how I "remember" my non-physical experiences works in exactly the same way that I remember things while physical.  I have a pretty bad memory while awake... LoL  In order to REALLY remember something, I usually say it outloud, at which point it's ingrained in my noggin pretty good.  I've done this same thing upon waking in order to long term remember my non-physical experiences.

To me, remembering works pretty much the same way when comparing physical to non-physical.  Recall is even the same.  I recall a non-physical experience in the same way I do a regular physical experience.

So, give it some thought if you haven't already and tell us "how do you remember?"  :)

Szaxx

Hi,
Anything intense is usually remembered very well on waking.
Dreams as standard, little on waking but in the afternoon the recall is quite good. It just happens this way.
Keeping vivid memory of anything from exits, a trick is to come out of it slowly with a pause in the blackness while thinking of the trip.
If sent back or booted out the memory is usually safe.
In the physical I can get takeout for 11 people easy but getting 4 items of boring grocery there's a problem....
Its the intent to not get the boring chores, I think.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Just like "clockwork", you need to write down your results immediately. I write down my Dreams right away upon awakening in the morning and my Phase session results immediately after I finish one. You really have to train yourself through some kind of "routine" to be able to have full recall of your experiences in the Wider Reality!
David Warner is living proof to this!  :-)

Szaxx

Hi,
Thats a good link, its definately the way to do this even if you can return to the void.
Its by far a more concise explanation than mine.
Excellent work.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.