News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to get past this part

Previous topic - Next topic

E3mpirical1

Okay last night i was trying to astral project. I began to see silver swirly lines everywhere in these cool looking designs. I began to shift more of my focus on my eye chakra and closed my physical eyes. I felt like i was going deeper and deeper into something and then i begin to hear the ringing noise whats weird is at this time i get these visuals of peering through an eye. then i feel like I'm about to project but my physical back and chest start to rise like my astral body is pushing on my physical its like i cant relax that area enough or what maybe I'm trying too hard at that point. Can anyone give any input on where I'm at exactly in the process or give any tips

burning_arc

yeah I get that same problem, anyone got any advice?

shadow_specter

Maybe try clearing energy blockages in that area?
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Hans Solo

The silver swirly lines are the "texture" Frank and everyone else talks about.  It means you are close to Fzero or the "3D blackness".  

I also get what I call the "back arch" where my chest and neck feel like they are rising.  I also don't know what to do with this because It is REALLY hard not to shift consciousness back to your physical body.  

Han Solo
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

funinfloating111

wow other people get that "back arch" too? i thought it was just something wierd that only happens to me lol. its an annoying thing that happens too me when im in a full trance sometimes

Almost Solid

I had a dream a week or so ago and when the dream ended, I realized I was 'out'. I was floating over my body horizontally and lowered myself down. I thought it would be a good practice to do it a few times, so I lifted again and lowered again twice. Strange, but it took a while to realize I was astral. It felt like it was my physical body- very vivid. At this point, on the third try I got my head and feet to rise, but couldn't get my butt to lift!  So that was it. Had a hard time waking up since I thought I was awake, but did eventually. No thashing around or vibes, either. Just suddenly realized. Then, I tried to go back to sleep and repeat it. Woke up a few hours later. Frustrating! ~ :?
I cannot go anymore to the garden where the
gatekeeper smiles, Poisoner is his name...
                           I Am The Mercury-Jimmy Spheeris