How true is this guy?(How to distiguish if someone is genuine of their exp?)

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpurin

(please excuse my grammar as English isn't my first language)

My apologies in advance as my post may sound like an angry rant.

To give you an overview, I've been practicing AP on and off for a while. I'm also a member in a local AP group in FB where newbies and more experienced members share their questions and experiences regarding AP, but they've gone inactive for a while now. One member invited a new on in the group, he claimed he's a licensed Reiki practitioner, an experienced APer and also a "3rd degree hereditary eclectic witch", whatever that means I have absolutely no idea :/ .

So a few of us are eager on what he could share with us and some member think he's somehow legit based on the pictures he have with his "clients" and the esotheric gathering he attended. He's claimed that he could AP regularly and travel to the Vatican so he could read books in there. He could easily communicate with the Angels and Demons through enochian language in the astral and also advises us to place a protection barrier first when attempting to AP. Then on other times, he proceeds to discuss with the group various demons/entities he previously communicated that shouldn't be done by newbies with no experience or else a family member will die if this demon is improperly given an offering- stuff like that.

Let me share a few more: (Sorry;;;) Right now he's giving a discussion on the group chat about how to release curses (by lighting sage in the house etc), how to find your twin flame and how to do a 'proper' meditation of the chakras with the correct hand gestures.
He sometimes shows people his latest esotheric gathering with 'the leaders of modern witchcraft' and stuff like 'Here's me doing a ritual magick, I'm the leader in this group btw.',  'Here's a picture of my Handmade voodoo dolls. They're not just dolls. They we're made with a thousand year old formula and some of my clients try to give me $1000 offer in exchange of the the doll but of course I didn't give it.'
Whenever he goes out of the chat, he keeps informing everyone what he's about to do ('BRB I'm about to do a walking meditation outside, try it, it feels great!',  'See you guys, I'm about to do a 3day meditation in the buddhist temple', 'Bye guys I'm about to have an appointment and do yoga in the cemetery') -which honestly sounded like a bunch of humble bragging.

So my first question is I'd like to ask if any of the things he said about AP is actually legit? Can these be done freely and easily in the astral? I want to give this guy the benefit of a doubt (because he's been very friendly and sometimes give profound quotes from 'Ascended Masters' in Buddhism and Hinduism) and I really don't want to act arrogant and blurt out that this is all BS to the group because I myself haven't experience a full conscious AP. Also, his advice is somehow fearmongering and my fear about AP is starting to come back.

Also, based on I've been reading on this website (especially on Franks article) and MBT, I've made a technical/scientific and non-mystified approach of our reality and the astral. When people explain their AP experience with the use of 'chakras' and 'opening the third eye' in other forums and group, I try to filter them and make a non-mystified interpretation of their experience. But this guy... He just keeps on throwing fancy words that I couldn't really tell if he's just quoting from a book or just giving us a whole load of BS.. I know there's nothing to be feared in the Astral but stuff he keeps saying contradicts my belief system.

My second question is, when trying to find answers and methods on the internet, how do you filter out which one is the correct advice and which one is just a fancy made-up stuff?

Thank you

Szaxx

He sounds over dramatic and full of teachings from the turn of the last century. This was used originally to deter the newbies unless they paid into some group.
I've met some of the characters mentioned and have done this before I was 10 years old. The fear is unnecessary as I've never had any problems with possession or similar. It is all belief based and in the nonphysical it's your beliefs that manifest. Scaremongering should be illegal as this is all it amounts to.
He may have some talents but the way it's being presented isn't the way we do things here on the Pulse. A logical approach to the art of projection is what we present and can aid anyone with some or no experience.
Have a read of the stickies ( darker blue background) at the top of the menus. These should give some idea of the truth.
My suggestion would be to not entertain this outdated method he uses.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

mrpurin

Quote from: Szaxx on February 27, 2017, 11:16:44
He sounds over dramatic and full of teachings from the turn of the last century. This was used originally to deter the newbies unless they paid into some group.
I've met some of the characters mentioned and have done this before I was 10 years old. The fear is unnecessary as I've never had any problems with possession or similar. It is all belief based and in the nonphysical it's your beliefs that manifest. Scaremongering should be illegal as this is all it amounts to.
He may have some talents but the way it's being presented isn't the way we do things here on the Pulse. A logical approach to the art of projection is what we present and can aid anyone with some or no experience.
Have a read of the stickies ( darker blue background) at the top of the menus. These should give some idea of the truth.
My suggestion would be to not entertain this outdated method he uses.

Thank you for your response. I'll try to learn and explore on my own pace about this kind of thing.

I don't want to sound judgemental about this guy but it doesn't feel right when I try to listen to his "teachings". There's just too much 'me' 'me' 'me' in every statement he says. It makes me feel like a sheep in a herd.

Thanks again! :)

Szaxx

There's plenty of these ego driven types in the world and they're everywhere unfortunately.
Have a good read on our topics and you'll learn more with the bonus of straight forward answers to any questions.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dpk38

Here's a quick suggestion.
Try getting all of this nonsense out of your head.
Have a full blown AP yourself.
Learn everything yourself.
Your experience of this reality will greatly differ from another individual.
Stop taking in so many preconceived notions.
It is not necessary to participate so heavily in these forums.
A basic idea and help in projecting will guide you through.
Everything else is unnecessary BS that don't help you in any manner and will only hinder your learning process.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

catmeow

Personally, sounds like bs to me. If he can read all those books in the Vatican, then he should have no trouble naming a target book you've placed somewhere in your house. Don't use anything obvious such as any book on AP, especially anything by Bob Monroe! Your super talented guru should have no trouble naming the book title and author. If he refuses or makes any type of excuse, then you know for sure he's full of bs. Remember he is making super-claims, so he has no excuse! Let us know what he says!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda