I've managed Astral Projection many time but...

Previous topic - Next topic

Agntneo

Hi, I've managed to project alot of times but latly I haven't been able to.
Now I've never managed to Astral Project more than 3 times in 1 month.
It's been 3 months now....

My lifestyle is a bit bad though since I gotta get up at 6 for school.
Well anyways,

I've come really close ( I think) to Astral projecting, what happends is:

-I become very light / heavy
-I start feeling slight vibrations
-My heart starts to beat faster and I get a bit excited.

Now I lay like this for 45 mins and nothing beyond this happends.
I'm like, excrement I've done it again.
I get up, do a few reality checks, go talk to my dad etc.. nothing.
Still in the real world. :(

What am I doing wrong, I've done it many times but what's limiting me now? How many times within a month do you guys usually do?
People Can Fly

Michael_E

Are you getting antsy, maybe the frustration is keeping you from reaching a level of mental/physical relaxation that will make it happen. Try to keep the desire/idea of projecting just on the surface of your mind or in the back of your mind. Doing this will allow you to relax into the state that oobe occur.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Agntneo

Thanks for the reply. ;) I will try to keep a normal state of mind when doing this.
Problem is, I feel that I'm almost seperated and I think, I gotta wait some more... then like an hour passes by and the effects fades away.. :\ and I open my eyes sometimes also but I realize to be in the physical..
People Can Fly

omega

Hello lets see you have to relax before trying to project... Stretch Meditate for a 30 min or so what is happining is your mind is staying awake but your body is half awake you have to much tension and well you going into a deeper trance that what you even need to project. Let me guess if you keep to it and just lay there sometimes does your crown chakra activate and it feels like a truck is running over you head.. Just relax first then try to project I have found it easier this might work for you lay down with your eyes OPEN and imagine the method you are doing you will get into a light trance but will not fall asleep then when you body is very asleep close you eyes and the vibrations will KICK IN big time... HE HE

ralphm

I have had similar near projection experiences, and had success through the interupted sleep technique. Since you wake at 6 it may not be easy to try daily unless you go to bed early, however if you have a couple days to sleep late you could try then. Basically you wake after 6 hrs of sleep, do energy raising techniques, then try obe techniques or go back to sleep-you may be awakened by vibrations and have obe experiences.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Dardalion

I have a similar problem.

I have never astrally projected, but every time I try, the only thing that happens is my forearms and hands get light or heavy and I wait and wait trying, but nothing happens!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Michael_E

Quote from: DardalionI have a similar problem.

I have never astrally projected, but every time I try, the only thing that happens is my forearms and hands get light or heavy and I wait and wait trying, but nothing happens!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

maybe the waiting is too passive an approach. Lay on your back and allow yourself to fall alseep. Try not to wait untill you fall asleep, actively seek it out because that is when the transfers in counsciousnes take place. Allow yourself to become very very lazy, emulate the way you feel when sleepy, but still be aware of what is going on mentally while falling asleep. If you feel your arms getting heavy, good, thats feedback, your getting somewhere, dont let it distract you though and let yourself fall deeper. See the arms getting heavy and pretty much anything else like more localized heavines, noises, sensations as signs along the way, gradually leading you deeper. When you see a sign in the street you usually dont stand there and look at it for half an hour, you take note and keep going down the road. Its not quite that simple when projecting but the same idea applies, crawl, walk, run, fly at what ever pace you can down the path of dynamic rest, its not quite static or rushed but still moving and hardly using wait. "You wait, you die"-anonymous
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl