News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Astral progress topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

I just begun meditating in order to open my 3rd eye on Monday of this week.  However today when I was meditating I experienced something that startled me.  I realized that I began vibrating and I heard a ringing  noise.  This bothered me so much that I decided to stop meditating, I have no idea why.  I was wondering if this was a sign of getting close to astral projecting.

I heard a lound "piercing" ringing sound.

mon9999

Hi Pagan! I've experienced that too maybe three or four times. Usually when I focus on my third eye! But it has nothing to do with astral projection even if you feel the vibration. You have to be deeply relax and in a trance state to do that.I have stop focussing on my third eye as it makes me ungrounded or a feeling of not belonging in this world. so i can only advise you to focus first on your root chakra before you focus on the higher chakras as I did. focusing on my root chakra makes me grounded and it gives me inner strenght and vitality, It also erase self-defeating thoughts which hinders on manifesting your desire!  :-)

Pagan

Quote from: mon9999 on March 24, 2007, 01:24:04
Hi Pagan! I've experienced that too maybe three or four times. Usually when I focus on my third eye! But it has nothing to do with astral projection even if you feel the vibration. You have to be deeply relax and in a trance state to do that.I have stop focussing on my third eye as it makes me ungrounded or a feeling of not belonging in this world. so i can only advise you to focus first on your root chakra before you focus on the higher chakras as I did. focusing on my root chakra makes me grounded and it gives me inner strenght and vitality, It also erase self-defeating thoughts which hinders on manifesting your desire!  :-)

Hi, I'm not sure where to find "exercises" for my root chakra.  I'd appreciate it if you could lend me some hints or helpful links.