Negative/Abusive/Agressive People

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Greetings, the name of topics speaks by it self a little bit in this topic i just want to hear your opinions or methods how to deal with
Negative/Abusive/Agressive people?

I had some experiences against these people my first decision was to threat them with love, be nice but what happens is that now when they see that i am acting against their behaviour nicely and with love it like breaks with illusional wall of communication between people and let's say so they looking me at like an easy target to "play" with i also asked them to stop but that didn't work at all so i had to physically fight back when i saw no other choise and i became same person like they the only possitive side of this is that now they don't even try to do it again but the negative side is i didn't like what actions i had to do in order to stop them

So what's your advices in sitatuion like this?
Do you beleive that u need to have a some kind of "reputation" while communicating with other people?
Do you need to proove or show someone that u are something?

I will be honest and say that maybe it's selfish i don't know but i don't like when people can't see that my intent behind some actions are in the way the think they are or they have false thougts and views about me look i don't want to be " cool " or something like that but there are times also when someone lies to others or tries to manipulate to create false views about me what should i do in moments like this ? yeah the answer can be like show them that they are wrong but if they can't see it even after me showing it?

Plus to this my young age and i beleive that u can change your lifes and views every day but still like this fundamental view is building in youth and i don't want it to be missdirected and false

superman

Are you negative/abusive/agressive toward yourself (in your mind)?
You need to have self love and self respect for yourself.
Because you attract people who will reflect to you what you create in you. So if you hate yourself, or have a very bad image of you in your mind you will attract people who will represent that. Even if you're very kind with people you will attract hate because you're not kind with yourself.
You don't need to be concerned about others. You don't hav to "fix" them. You dont have to be concerned about what they think nor to prove anything to them. You need to fix how you treat yourself. What you think and believe of yourself. Plus make sure you dont create beliefs like "people are bad" or "I always need to fight or defend myself".
Make sure you think that you are strong, loved and respected, that you have nothing to prove nor any efforts to make to live in harmony.

ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR MIND.
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.

Positive3

Btw superman thanks this is your second very good answer the first one was about same thing but in other direction i think you answer to that old post changed a part of my life to better side i will work with my self

but i think that self judgement is also a good thing because on other side u can think such a wonderfull person i am and act in other way

superman

Of course it is good to be aware of yourself it is good to want to be better... it is very good to be self aware. BUT if you condamn yourself, if you think bad thoughts of yourself, if you think that you need to be punished or that you deserve bad things then you will surround yourself with negativity and negative people. And this applies even if you are the nicest person on earth.

And yes I hope those messages help you because I dont write them for my pleasure lol
It is my biggest conviction that your life and all its events and people are attracted/created by your mind. You are never "victim" of anyone. But it takes time to understand, to adapt to that idea... once you do that your life becomes like a dream.

Once again: the mind is everything :D
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.

donkeykong

Negative people sap your energy and motivation so fast. I have had negative friends in the past. It is difficult to change them. Best thing to do with any negative friends that hold you back is just to cut them off and surround yourself with more positive people
I love astral projection!

Bluefirephoenix

I try not to worry too much about other people.  I work in places where the energy is really negative and I have to keep things going in a positive direction.  I think the key thing in coping with this is do your thing without expecting from other people. Not everyone is going to like you and not everyone is going to be nice to you. It's not necessarily anything you've done.

Instead rise about that childish need to have everyone give something good to you and be the one who directs the emotional ambiance of the interaction. 

I try to use humor and keep things light hearted. It's very hard to do when we're working short and it's hotter than hades in that building.( No A/C and windows are screwed almost shut)
My recommendation

1.  Don't particpiate in gossip. If it starts up go elsewhere
2.  If you are at work start your work immediately do a good job, pull your weight.
3.  Don't whine about your assignment. When you finish help others with theirs.

At home

1.  Do your fair share of the workload don't be a freeloader.  Freeloading is stressful on other family members
2.  Be kind in your interactions with everyone. Treat them as you like to be treated.
3.  Don't expect them to be kind to you all the time be understanding.
4.  Don't enable addicts. That means no purchusing drugs or booze no rescuing.  You can be kind without doing that

You have at least 50% contribution to every interaction so if you feel it's negative look at yourself. You can change yourself