News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Challenge: Focus

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

The Astral Pulse has lost it's "pulse" lately. Maybe we can return it back to active again by engaging some fun challenges, that will definitely be beneficial in the long run.

The Focus challenge is on length of "targeted focus", completely unabated. This one will be to see how long you can hold your focus on one scenario or focus target. It can be the length of time you can hold your focus on breathing, on a tactile sensation, a scent, staring into the darkness before your closed eyes or some imaginative activity or experience itself.

At first 10 seconds even sounds hard. But you will get better. There is no need to share here to boast for ego purposes. Be truthful, in the end, it only matters to yourself anyways. It's not a contest. It's a "personal" challenge.

You must hold that focus, completely unabated and "only" on that target of focus. Once you lose it, start the timer again. Also, keep a eye on how long it takes until your target of focus begins to morph into a full blown scenario. Not necessarily "mini Pictures". Flitting around, shows lack of direct focus.

Here is what I find.
50 seconds-1 minute, you are getting better. Keep going. If this is your first time with this technique, you may be experiencing actual "Astral Signposts".
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

1 minute-2 minutes, you may be experiencing morphing in your experiences now. You may have begun the exercise with a focused target, but now that target is taking on a life of it's own and you are there "passively observing" it.

5-10, you are well into a shift, if you haven't already shifted.

...more than 10 minutes, you are already "there" and because of that, you don't know how long you have been. Time no longer has relevance. You are thoroughly consciously aware wherever you have found yourself.

We have to exclude Lucid Dreaming from this challenge. I know with LDing you are still ending up in "NP" focus. But with LDing, you are not going from start to finish consciously aware. LDing has it's own challenges, that of becoming consciously aware "in" them and then reacting in a totally conscious manner to them as well as well.  That's enough challenge there itself!  :roll:

Try this. You have nothing to lose, but quite a bit to gain. Share or don't share. Have fun with it. I think that's where people go so strong. The pressure and seriousness they put on themselves to succeed. We normally have our first experience and our curiosity steers the way. The next time, we pressure ourselves to experience it once again. That's why it's so much harder to do.
Relax, release, let go and "allow" yourself to "see" and you will be "shown".
By doing fun challenges, like the one above, you can learn to get there. Then if you want to keep your serious mindset, go for it. This takes nothing away from the spiritual side of this practice. Exercises like the one above are there to fine tune and learn to really hold onto a strong NP awareness. Once there you can search out your deceased Family member/mentor or access the Akashic records, do your own personal experimenting, etc..

Here is a link to a great primer for this exercise. Try it. I used my own Binaural Beats, Isochronic tones when I did/do it though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTiCV5Vh2LQ

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Thanks, Lumaza, for always keeping us motivated.

I will give that focus video a try.

:-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on November 21, 2017, 11:47:15
Thanks, Lumaza, for always keeping us motivated.

I will give that focus video a try.

:-)
:-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

astralm

Great post!  I love it.  It might be a possible idea to work this into a monthly series where the challenge changes each month and then comes back around again so you can see x number of months down the road how you have progressed.

You make a great point about losing the pulse, I love the way in which you phrased that statement.  Honestly I believe it is just a winter season for consciousness exploration as a whole, at least in the society of which I am a part (Western).  This does not surprise me as there was a clear 'fall' period the last few years after the 'Summer' period that was the late 90's through late 2000's.  I however strongly feel we are primed to start climbing out of 'winter' and into 'spring' though and am exited to see what this new 'summer' will bring.

Lumaza

Quote from: astralm on November 30, 2017, 15:32:36
Great post!  I love it.  It might be a possible idea to work this into a monthly series where the challenge changes each month and then comes back around again so you can see x number of months down the road how you have progressed.

You make a great point about losing the pulse, I love the way in which you phrased that statement.  Honestly I believe it is just a winter season for consciousness exploration as a whole, at least in the society of which I am a part (Western).  This does not surprise me as there was a clear 'fall' period the last few years after the 'Summer' period that was the late 90's through late 2000's.  I however strongly feel we are primed to start climbing out of 'winter' and into 'spring' though and am exited to see what this new 'summer' will bring.
Thank You Astralm!  :-)

I agree. The problem seems to be that people here, especially on this Forum think that something like this is unnecessary and a waste of time.

I hope it is just the "Winter season" effect here and that a new "Spring" will rise. But at the moment, I have my doubts.

One of the first focus targets I ever used was that of a child's toy "spinning top", akin to what is seen being used in the movie "Inception". I didn't use it to gauge which reality I was in, like Leonardo did in the Movie. I used it because it was a great focus target period. It was easy to picture, had motion and you never knew when it was going stop and topple over. I like focus targets with movement and find them more interesting to keep focus on.

So, anyone that is still wants to try this, we will put our focus on a simple spinning top toy. The color doesn't matter. Just simply visualize a spinning top. When it fades, bring it back. If it alters in it's design or path, allow it the freedom and passively observe it.

Like I said above, I find this focus target very easy to use. You can search the words "spinning top" in the search engine here and will find many posts of mine wherein I am talking about using it for some kind of "Launchpad". You don't have to use just one Launchpad. You can have many of them. Sometimes you feel like using this one, another time that one. It's good to have options.

When I began using this Focus, I saw the spinning top of more of a picture on a screen. It took awhile until it took on more of a 3D look to it. It didn't take long for it to morph into something new though. I think my first time, it morphed into a "Ballerina", which was completely unexpected. But, it has led to many interesting adventures.

I have always had something for spirals and Pyramids. They show up quite a bit in my daily Phase/soak sessions. The spirals have led to my new venture with making Crystal Amplifiers.
This entire venture began when I spontaneously began Channeling some deceased Artist. I was a Salesman for many years. I was even employed by other companies to come in and train their people. When it came to Art, the only face I could draw would probably look like a "emoji", lol. I was a visionary though. I could see some great designs, but could never manifest them. Until a few months back, that is. All of our Elemental Dragons and the concept of them were based on my visions. Mj, my better half is the "Artist Extraordinaire" of our Ma and Pa Company.

I was in a Phase soak session and suddenly found myself surrounded by beautiful Wire Art. Most were in the shape of Trees. I have seen some in the past at Art shows, but never gave it a second thought. These weren't necessarily ordinary trees though. These were made with purpose. I was told how I always have the intent to help, be a Invisible Helper" in the other realms and this is why I undergo Retrievals there, but that making these new Wire wrap tree designs, would be a way of making a difference in the physical as well. I would go into it with the intent in my mind, while making these designs, that the sole purpose was to "amplify" people's "positive" thoughts, wishes and desires. By doing that I will be a somewhat invisible helper here too. So, I agreed and began to learn what I could in the daily Phase Sessions that followed. My designs are changing almost daily now. Recently I did a really cool design, that while making it, I basically zoned out for the 7 hours that it took to create it. I was amazed and am still amazed by the daily "happy accidents" I have that lead to some new design.
Before I make one, I close my eyes and meditate, allowing the creative energy to flow. I don't know who I am Channeling, names aren't important there. Titles and roles seem to be the norm there. But I give Thanks everyday to whoever it is that has decided to aid me in this Journey.
Here's a website I am using for my pictures. The tree I spoke above right now, I labelled the "Tesla Coil Crystal Amplifier". The spirals are created with a in take and a outtake. It took about 6 hours of twisting just those coils. That time is very meditative though. I normally make these between 9:00 pm-4:00 am. I am a night owl and I love the peace and quiet. It's also known as the "Psychic quiet time".
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/slideshow/

octave

Lumaza I just started reading Astral Pulse and I want to thank you for your posts which are excellent, inspirational and make me think about a lot of new things.

The problem I have right now is whenever I close my eyes and visualize I get frustrated that whatever I visualize seems dim and far in the background. Like the blackness behind my eyes is masking the visual that I can sense is there. Do you have any tips for increasing powers of visualization? When I read other people's posts it seems like they can get more impressive visuals quite easily and I think this is holding me back from phasing from the waking state.

Thanks.

Lumaza

Quote from: octave on December 05, 2017, 19:06:34
Lumaza I just started reading Astral Pulse and I want to thank you for your posts which are excellent, inspirational and make me think about a lot of new things.

The problem I have right now is whenever I close my eyes and visualize I get frustrated that whatever I visualize seems dim and far in the background. Like the blackness behind my eyes is masking the visual that I can sense is there. Do you have any tips for increasing powers of visualization? When I read other people's posts it seems like they can get more impressive visuals quite easily and I think this is holding me back from phasing from the waking state.

Thanks.
Thank You Octave for your kind words!  :-)

Don't get discouraged. Like they say, "Rome wasn't built in day".

The first time I tried to "purposely" visualize I found it hard as well. But then I got a hunger pang and immediately thought of "pizza". The image of pizza immediately followed that thought and I found that visualizing isn't hard at all, lol. It was when I was trying to stress it though.

When you close your eyes and think of something simple like a ball or apple, it will appear slowly, as a faded image at first and perfectly flat, as if you are looking at a picture in a book. But as your "non physical" focus deepens, so does the dimensional aspects and visuals of that ball or apple. You will find it wants to change/morph into something else as well. Now, you can either passively observe this new scene and allow it freedom to commence or you can change your focus back to you original object. Both do the same thing though, because both of them have taken you away from your immediate "physical focus".

Picture your kitchen. What did you do today? Any of those things immediately trigger a visual of some kind. My focus techniques and challenges teach you to hone onto and prolong those visuals. The same happens with focusing on 6 directions, up/down, left/right and forwards/backwards. Each of those directions and movements creates a automatic association in your mind. That association normally comes with a visual or sometimes more of a tactile sensation. Through my daily exercises, I experience both the visual and the "etheric" sensations of the movement. I have  been doing my exercises for about 5 years now. So, they are "entrained" in me. All my exercises work towards "brain entrainment".

octave

Thanks. I will think about what you wrote and practice focusing. I have had a number of amazing spontaneous projections over the years but it would be great to do it consciously from the waking state. I should probably relax and be less hard on myself. Thanks again for your advice!

astralm

@Octave, Welcome to the forums, I myself have recently just come back and started posting again here after being away for a few years or so.  I wanted to share my experience of visualizing because I think it might be similar to yours or if not at least you might be able to gain some insight from it.  Basically I can't visualize for beans.  Tell me to focus on a spinning top and "visualize" it and I'm going to fail if the expectation is I see it the same as if I was watching a spinning top on a table.  I was very discouraged for a long time and figured I just couldn't visualize.  Then I found "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce.  Basically what this book said was very few actually see anything when they visualize and he relabeled it "tactile imaging".  To me it could just as easily be called sensing or imagining.  Basically for me it is the same as how I recall memories.  For example take a drink of water, wait 5 seconds, now remember taking that drink of water.  Do you actually "see" yourself taking that drink or do you "sense" it.  For me it is more like sensing and when I picture the top spinning it is the same way.  Now if I get relaxed enough and far enough into a session the sensing gets to a point where it becomes clearer and clearer and at some point I might actually see it in what is considered a more traditional "visualization" sense.  For others it is different though I know some can close their eyes and actually see things just the same as if it was in front of them, Not I though.

@Lumaza, That makes me sad that people think doing stuff like this is a waste of time.  It seems the fad in OBE these days are these quick and easy methods, known as indirect methods that manipulate your sleep state.  "The Phase" by Michael Raduga as well as most all of William Buhlman's techniques are centered around this.  I am not a fan.  Sure if you want to have an OBE they are great, you will have your first OBE sooner with way less effort than learning to do it from a conscious state.  But is this the best?  As Tom Campbell puts it in one of his videos (wish I could remember what one to reference it, he has so many now) "Start from a fuzzy consciousness, you will have a fuzzy NPR experience.  But you don't have to, you can learn to start from a clear consciousness and have clear NPR experiences".  That is paraphrased but I agree 100% with him.  However if you aren't willing to do focus exercises and practice things like Frank's Rundown or I believe it is Xanth that has the noticing technique in his ebook, then you are not going to be able to get the most out of your practice.  Plus you are going to miss out on all the other physiological and psychological benefits you get from doing relaxation/focus/meditation work.

Just to finish I would like to state I'm not trying to say you should ignore sleep, dream, LD, indirect nighttime phase states and not work with those experiences.  What I am saying is that this should not be your entire practice in my opinion.

Lumaza

Astralm, people that have a problem with instantly visualizing can actually learn ways to help that new skill along.

My very first successful OBE totally consciously aware came after watching a video on "Candle Burning". After the 15 minutes of staring at the candle in the video, with the lights out, so there were no distractions, I was left with the "imprint" of that candle in my mind's eye. The same imprint process can come after looking at your computer screen at night in the darkness, then closing your eyes. When I do that, I am normally  left with the lit frame of the screen as a imprint and I can hold my focus on that for awhile, until it too morphs anew.

The same can be said for that video link to a "primer", that I posted on above. I will guarantee you that if you watch that video at night, with the lights off and no distractions, that immediately after you do, you will see "something" when you immediately close your eyes afterwards.

I have very vivid LDs almost nightly. I attribute them to the daily exercises that I do during my waking hours. That and my nightly affirmation. I have used almost the same affirmation nightly, no matter if I am home in my own bed or staying in a Motel while on the road at my shows. This affirmation goes like this.
"By my act of will I release my focus over my physical body. Please take me to your desired destination. SHOW ME, what I need to "SEE". TEACH ME, what I need to LEARN. I am consciously aware knowing my physical body is sleeping and I learn from and enjoy my experiences. I also will have full recall when I awaken."
The capitalized words above I mentally envision. I used to say "consciously aware in my Dreams". But I dropped the word Dream from that equation. I realize at the time, I am in some "Otherwhere".

octave

Quote from: astralm on December 06, 2017, 13:20:50
I wanted to share my experience of visualizing because I think it might be similar to yours or if not at least you might be able to gain some insight from it.  Basically I can't visualize for beans.  Tell me to focus on a spinning top and "visualize" it and I'm going to fail if the expectation is I see it the same as if I was watching a spinning top on a table.  I was very discouraged for a long time and figured I just couldn't visualize.  Then I found "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce.  Basically what this book said was very few actually see anything when they visualize and he relabeled it "tactile imaging".  To me it could just as easily be called sensing or imagining.  Basically for me it is the same as how I recall memories.  For example take a drink of water, wait 5 seconds, now remember taking that drink of water.  Do you actually "see" yourself taking that drink or do you "sense" it.  For me it is more like sensing and when I picture the top spinning it is the same way.  Now if I get relaxed enough and far enough into a session the sensing gets to a point where it becomes clearer and clearer and at some point I might actually see it in what is considered a more traditional "visualization" sense.  For others it is different though I know some can close their eyes and actually see things just the same as if it was in front of them, Not I though.

Thanks for writing this, makes me feel less like my brain is broken  :-D

ThaomasOfGrey

I have been trying out the focus challenge for a couple of weeks now. I think my longest run was around fifty five seconds. I learned that length of the run may not be important though, better twenty second runs have resulted in exit symptoms. The best runs seemed to involve a combination of a nearly forgotten background activity (the counting), and flow state engagement with a particular thought pattern or visualization.

Difficulties encountered include sudden and dramatic exit symptoms. From nothing to roller coaster style, so shocking that there is no chance to think. Inability to get into the flow or hold the focus is another problem. I am coming to understand this one might be significantly influenced by chemical imbalances in the brain.

Lumaza

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on December 07, 2017, 23:25:09
I have been trying out the focus challenge for a couple of weeks now. I think my longest run was around fifty five seconds. I learned that length of the run may not be important though, better twenty second runs have resulted in exit symptoms. The best runs seemed to involve a combination of a nearly forgotten background activity (the counting), and flow state engagement with a particular thought pattern or visualization.

Difficulties encountered include sudden and dramatic exit symptoms. From nothing to roller coaster style, so shocking that there is no chance to think. Inability to get into the flow or hold the focus is another problem. I am coming to understand this one might be significantly influenced by chemical imbalances in the brain.
If you are having exit symptoms that severe, then I would say you need to see them through. A "Rainbow" awaits on the other side of the Tidal Wave.  :wink:
During my first intended conscious OBE, I could swear a Helicopter was going to land on my home and that there was a Earthquake occurring as well. If I didn't see it through, I wouldn't be here typing this right now. Fear tests are a major hurdle that are extremely important to overcome.

It's all still progress though. Baby steps at first!  :-)

astralm

@Lumaza, I took a look at the pictures you posted and all I can say is wow, those look totally amazing!

Lumaza

Quote from: astralm on December 08, 2017, 17:47:36
@Lumaza, I took a look at the pictures you posted and all I can say is wow, those look totally amazing!
Thank You!  :-)

Lumaza

I just completed my daily Phase/soak session and in it the idea of " mental associations" reiterated it's importance. Before anyone attempts to Phase, it's a good idea to "prime the pump". You do that by taking a few minutes of just running through some mental pictures of basic geometric shapes and colors. Add some quick directional point focus to that and you are good to go. You don't have to spend long on each. But it will definitely prime the pump and not "front-load" you.

I personally find the focus on the motion up and backwards will create the strongest tactile sensations. The left/right makes me feel like I am "tilting" one way or the other. I tend to not do the down focus often. I guess my lifetime programming here in the physical has me associating down with dismal and more of a sense of dread, akin to some form of Hell. I have tried to change that. But it takes awhile to "unlearn" all that garbage that has been programmed into us for such a long time.  :-P

Raymond

is this challenge being done with eyes open or closed? How are you keeping track of the time? Or is it just an educated guess?
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Lumaza

Quote from: Raymond on December 10, 2017, 22:31:26
is this challenge being done with eyes open or closed? How are you keeping track of the time? Or is it just an educated guess?
Eyes closed. You could use a clock/timer to time your entire session. But you will find at first that it is very easy to judge how long you have held your focus on one single thing. A few seconds seems like a challenge in itself. After awhile, it doesn't matter how long it takes, because you will already be "there".
The entire challenge is meant to increase your focus ability in general and the length you can hold it "steady" on one object or thought.

The video link I posted was to have you focus on it, of course eyes open, for the duration of the video there. But, afterwards, if you have really been focusing deeply on the video and only the video, you will find that parts of that video are going to be "imprinted" in your closed eye screen, the darkness before your closed eyes. You may visualize it or you may just feel the tactile sensation of the motions you just watched. But something of note will occur.

superman

I wish we had a thank you or like button on this forum :p
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.

Lumaza

I have been getting PMs and emails asking me what is the importance of visualization in Phasing. So, after contemplating that further myself in my own Phase/soak session, I want to go into it further.

I have been a member here since 201i. I used the name "Lionheart" in the past. For all but one year since, I have actively been involved in my own non physical adventures and explorations. I had a hiatus for about a year due to a physical ailment I had, that made it next to impossible to continue. But I overcame that. I don't take any pills, no Percocet anymore for pain, I even stopped taking my Gabopentin for my Trigeminal Neuralgia. I came to the conclusion that if I could make myself sick, then I can also make myself better. That mindset became reality.

When I first began this practice, I used Frank's noticing. I had already been through months of the "climbing out of the body" techniques and didn't find that that technique was for me. So, after reading Frank's excellent primer in full, I learned and studied what I could on Phasing.

When I did a Phase session, I always logged my results afterwards. Many times I came across the same thing. I would begin with some of Robert Bruce's NEW, (New Energy Ways). I would then do a bit of progressive relaxation, then I was ready for whatever came next and would begin noticing in the darkness before my closed eyes. This is when I would begin seeing Hypnagogic imagery. At first , the images came as flashes and orbs. Then color and shape seemed to arise. Next fractals and patterns, many times basic Geometric shapes. By now, about 45 minutes has passed and after about another 15-30 minutes, I found myself deep in the 3D darkness. But because I was new, I had to experience all the "signposts and exit symptoms" that most new people do. That meant that staying in that noticing focus for a hour to an hour and 15 minutes was quite a challenge in itself. I had to jump many hurdles, like salivating/swallowing, eyes feeling like they are opening, deafening sounds, violent vibrations, etc. You name it, I experienced it, lol.

I looked at my Journals and I could see the same "pattern" playing out almost every time. Now it was my goal to shorten the time it took to get into the zone. So, I began playing with "creative imagery", imagination. I started with "motion based" imagery, like shooting a basketball, rowing a boat, playing ping pong, etc. This seemed to work okay. I could get a brief image, but then it disappeared as quickly as it came. If I could locked onto it, it always became a "in my face" full blown scenario. But still, it took up to an hour to do. I kept experimenting though. I used the focus on a child's spinning to quite a bit too. It had color, motion and for some reason, it didn't take long before it did something unexpected.

Then I bought a Light/Sound machine. The machine created colors in fractals. These images came through the use of color and blinking lights. The machine also had Binaural Beats and musical accompaniment. So a program like Earth, let's say, would have the singing of birds, sounds of the outdoors and even a monkey scream that catches you off guard. The colors would be mainly browns and greens. This entire program would be based on giving you the mental associations of being outdoors. It worked very good too. But then the 20 minute-30 minute program ended and just left you in the dark. The program did what it said, but after the program was finished you were still left with work to do. I tested it on others around me, Family and friends and they found the same as well. But I also noticed that the program had somehow changed the person listening to it. Afterwards they got up and felt like a million bucks. They felt relaxed, rested and they also told me that they felt "frozen" while using the machine. I had felt that often too.
I then wrote my own program for my light/sound machine. This time, eliminating the sound, but just using white as my color and the frequency of the flashes. I created it to bring the "user" into Theta state as quick as I could. Most of that program stayed in the Delta and Theta wavelength, so it created a very deep meditative state.

Those light/sound machines are tools. They can help you get to the proper mental frequency, but you still have to do the work, per se. I wanted to find a way to emulate the effect of a light/sound machine, without actually using one. So, I began doing deeper personal research with visualization and imagery.

I found that I could speed up the Hypnagogic imagery process of flashing lights, by just trying to focus on a starry night sky. Colors were simple and I found that all colors have their own mental associations. The color red, could be an apple, orange, the sun or an orange, etc.. I then began working with basic geometric shapes. Now, I noticed that this constant brain entrainment was beginning to pay off. It was taking much less time than it did before to get into the 3D zone, where the real fun begins. I also noticed that while focusing on shapes, for some reason "doors" of all shapes and sizes would appear. This led me to creating the "Doorway thread".

At first people may find or opine that this daily exercise is a waste of time. It depends, what do you want to achieve? Do you want to experience a thrill ride, do you want to learn to do some inner "soul searching"? Do you want to go there just to learn what there is to learn and see what there is to see? What's your own personal reason for learning to AP? To succeed with any goal in life there is always some kind of "sacrifice" or learning curve. I hear many today say they want to learn, but don't have the time to do daily practice. Thankfully Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Hendrix and many of the greats didn't think that way. Yes it takes time, which means commitment. What it all comes down to is how bad do you want it and what are you willing to do to achieve it?

I don't force it. You can't force it or pressure yourself. That's counterproductive. You must learn what works for you. If you can't visualize, (every one can, it's just once again they try to immediately do it and force it), then try using a different sense. I find motion based visualizations to be great. Using simple directions up/down, left/right, forward and backwards also creates almost instant "mental associations". Many of those associations involve shape/form and even tactile etheric sensations. You can't force them though. You need to just create the simple focus on whatever direction you wish and "allow" whatever is going to happen to happen. You need to go into this as a "new exploration". You can't overthink it. Don't question what you are seeing or why. For now, just go experience it. There is plenty of time to question it later. Keep a log on your progress. You will start seeing patterns that help you further along down you pathway as well!  :-)

I have successfully mentored many throughout the years, either on Forums, via email/PMs and live in person too. Many of them found what they were looking for and no longer need the assistance. Some found too much of what they thought they were looking for and aborted and few others couldn't make it past the "fear test", no matter how badly they told they wanted to.
I tell them all the same thing. I will help you learn "get there", but once there, you are on your own. They do succeed because they do put the time and sacrifice into it. They go into it with he right mindset and because of that, they are rewarded for their efforts.
Still once in a while today they will tell me how things are going in their practice and life in general. Many of them have changed in ways though. That happens when you choose to open "Pandora's Box".

ThaomasOfGrey

Nice timeline, some useful tidbits in there I haven't seen before.

Raymond

WOw, thanks for sharing lionheart!
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Lumaza

Lumaza

After posting in a another thread here on the Astral Pulse Forums, I went to do my Phase/soak session. I wanted to post this in that other thread as well, because parts of it are relevant to the discussion there, but I hate typing and I know this post here might get a bit lengthy right now, lol.
Here's a link to that thread though: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/question_would_it_be_possible_to_astral_project_into_a_a_novels_story-t47346.0.html;msg368386#new

Now to today's Phase/soak session. I had been prodded here and "elsewhere" to go a bit more into my "healing modality". So here it is.
After I lay back in the tub, I close my eyes and begin a Mantra, kind of mental song I use. Some of you may know it. It dates back thousands of years. It uses the words "Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung".

I have used that Mantra for years now, to help MJ, my beloved, with her higher self's permission now and myself. MJ was diagnosed with terminal Cancer back in 2015. She had 2 forms of Cancer, totally independent of each other. One was Stage 3 Colon Cancer. The other was Stage 4B Endometrial Cancer. She was given 8 months to live after the Surgery and even if she did undergo Chemo. According to them "nothing" would help. I asked the Doctor if he believed in "miracles". He was too closed minded to answer that. She didn't do the Chemo.
I told MJ she had a decision to make, do you want to stay or go? Thankfully she chose to stay. She began reading Spiritual books, quit smoking and completely changed her outlook on life. I had great friends here on the Astral Pulse and elsewhere that sent their positive thoughts and well wishes as well. I Thank them greatly for that. 2 years later and MJ's Cancer level is at that of a healthy person. Everyone has some level of Cancer in them. It's just not active at the moment.

During that time I was being blocked from any type of NP activity. This was her decision to make, not mine. "They" knew that I would do anything in my power to change the circumstances. I mentioned above "her higher self's permission", because I found that not everyone wants to heal on "all" levels. Many times there is a good reason for their affliction. When I created my Recovery Wire Wrap Tree design, I did it not to amplify the Recovery itself, but to Amplify the growth that comes with said Recovery. In my design I have half the tree wilting away and the other half growing strong. The new portion of the tree is a completely different design from the wilted. The wilted/broken part is that of a Oak like style tree. The healthy portion is that of a "Bonsai" style tree showing "Spirit". Thus, the message, new growth through Recovery.
http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Lionheart78/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzIwMTcxMDI3XzIyMjk1MTExMl96cHNyMWN5YzJvaC5qcGc=/?searchTerm=Crystal Amplifier&page=1

Myself I have lived with Chronic Pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease and worsened by Trigeminal Neuralgia, both that I am beating right now "pill free".

So, I start with that Mantra for a few minutes. This is normally met with some kind of visual. When I first started using this, I would mentally see a image of rushing water. This water would then pour into whoever at the time I was trying to help, MJ or I. When the target was myself. I actually felt the tactile sensations of the rush of water flowing through me. I have to thank Robert Bruce's NEW for that. It really taught me how to use direct etherical body focus and showed me ways to defer my pain as well.
I have used the above Mantra for quite a while now and lately and for the last 3 weeks when I use it on myself as the target, I am met with the visual of a team of "Nanobytes" that is rafting down a river and then they all enter through my head. Earlier on, the first team had the hats, yes, actual hats that you would see a explorer in an expedition wearing. For the last week, the hat changed to a construction helmet. I actually feel them enter me as well. I feel their destination as well and was told awhile ago "that they will exit naturally when they are done". The weird thing is, when I focus on MJ, with her higher self's permission, I still see the gushing water itself flowing through and cleansing her. The "Nanobyte" team" visual only shows up when I am the target.
So, that's my healing modality. Today though, I felt the rushing water flowing me, but this time I was met with the visual of me in the bathtub and there was black blood or something coming through my pores. The mass of black only stayed in the water for a minute, because almost immediately the water itself transformed that mass back into beautiful blue healing waters.
This all takes a lot longer to type, then the actual experience is. It seems like this is some lengthy process, but the whole Mantra/visual thing only lasts for a few minutes.

Now, to the reason I initially wanted post this in that other thread link above. After I did my healing focus, I changed back to some creative visualization, this time with that of just shooting webs from my wrists, just like Spider-Man does. Thank You for that Volgerle. (If you read that other link, you will see why I thanked Volgerle).
So, I just started shooting webbing into the darkness. After awhile of this visual, a building in front of me came into focus. I shot my webbing at it and immediately felt the motion and got the visual of swinging forward. This was cool. I continued swinging from building to whatever was after that building. I then found myself on a flat rooftop and who is beside me, Spider-Man himself. I turned and spoke to him. He spoke back. I decided to find out who he really was, in my current simulation, so I began asking him things I was curious about. We spoke for awhile, then I ended the session.

Afterwards I thought about it some more and realized the shooting web focus was similar to a target or should I say action of focus that I used years ago. As usual this one began spontaneously at first, then I explored it further. This one had to do with the tossing or launching of an anchor.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/anchored_in_the_astral-t37323.0.html

Lumaza

I am bumping this old thread in an attempt to jump start some positive results and experiences again on this Forum.

This will strengthen your ability to hold a focus. What happens after that? Well, you have to fill in those blanks!  :wink:  :-)