News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

on the right track?

Previous topic - Next topic

zipppy2006

So i've been doing energy work and have a pretty good feel for energy and the different chakras.  I've tried several methods including Monroe's "Reaching for the vibrations," the rope method, the spinning log, and simply just relaxing and waiting.  Most of the methods will turn on all of my chakras and get em going pretty strongly, but nothing really seems to happen after that.  When the energy starts flowing like that, my body tenses up and I can't really help it, is this ok or should I be 100% relaxed?  My breathing is also inconsistent when I try an exit technique because I can feel the sensations so much more when I breathe out, so I end up not breathing as regularly.  Any ideas or tips on how to avoid these things or make them work better?

b12145

the more you practice, the better you get at the exercise, and these problems will satrt going away, the results will also become better.

LittleJoe

You mention that you feel more when breathing, I also feel something like that.

Usual when im feeling sensations (of any kind) and I hold my breath they get far stronger, it also feels like there is much more energy when I do that. Anyone else feels the same, and why does it work that way?